A Walk down Zimmerman Lane

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 pm » by handy4321

Just about every other person who has spoken about this case believes it was racial profiling.

BELIEVES is the key word in this statement. Take belief into a court of law and see how much weight that carries for you.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 9:59 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

handy4321 wrote:
FFS Handy, TM was racially profiled, however that does not make it a racist killing do you know the difference.

Of coarse you can prove this statement? Does this mean that you are dropping the race card? If this is so, that leaves the facts standing on their own merit.
An unfamiliar adolescent male was moving through a high crime neighborhood and was followed by a man enlisted to do his level best to deter further crime. Is following someone a crime, no. Is physically assaulting someone a crime, yes. Case closed, literally. By a court and a jury of peers. That is the simple facts of the whole story.

Are you really that stupid, What do you mean race card? Just because it was an unfamiliar BLACK adolescent male doesnt mean it was a racist killing...What do you actually think Racial profiling is..How can you racially profile without race...Grow up and stop talking without thinking. its very comedic at first but becomes pretty painful very quickly.. :roll:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 pm » by Noentry

handy4321 wrote:
Just about every other person who has spoken about this case believes it was racial profiling.

BELIEVES is the key word in this statement. Take belief into a court of law and see how much weight that carries for you.

Every person on this site for or against believes racial profiling happened but you. :lol:
That is a stupid point!!!!
We are on a forum.
Hello anyone home.
Where exactly do you think you are.
Yes my belief and most who dont want to look dumb and foolish.

I suppose you never heard of circumstantial evidence in court?
That is belief in court that has weight.
You are slowly going down the plug hole Handy one post at a time.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:40 pm » by handy4321

An unfamiliar adolescent male

You even underlined what I wrote!

This race card;
Just because it was an unfamiliar BLACK adolescent male

And really, name calling;
Are you really that stupid
kinda childish, don't ya think?

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 pm » by handy4321

Noentry wrote:
handy4321 wrote:

Every person on this site for or against believes racial profiling happened but you. :lol:
That is a stupid point!!!!
We are on a forum.
Hello anyone home.
Where exactly do you think you are.
Yes my belief and most who dont want to look dumb and foolish.

I suppose you never heard of circumstantial evidence in court?
That is belief in court that has weight.
You are slowly going down the plug hole Handy one post at a time.

Evidence not bearing directly on the fact in dispute but on various attendant circumstances from which the judge or jury might infer the occurrence of the fact

In other words, not fact. I fail to see why you would resort to name calling, I have not personally insulted anyone here. If I were "going down the drain" I might employ such a device to slow my decent though.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 10:58 pm » by Noentry

handy4321 wrote:
In other words, not fact. I fail to see why you would resort to name calling, I have not personally insulted anyone here. If I were "going down the drain" I might employ such a device to slow my decent though.

What name calling I said stupid comment.
who dont want to look foolish and dumb.
And down the plug hole.

If any of those are an insult then sue me.
Playing the victim is the same as playing the race card pathetic.
You have run out of points and now to leave post with a little dignity you cry victim.
You have consistently used the expression race card when the OP said this post was nothing to do with it.

It has been said racial profiling was used and you have tried to relate this to the race card since your first or second post.
Fatdog asked if you are stupid. Well if the shoe fits.

In here if you talk shit you will get your ass served to you on a plate.
Nothing personal, just the way it goes.
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 11:04 pm » by handy4321

You have consistently used the expression race card when the OP said this post was nothing to do with it.

I am terribly sorry if when using the word "black" so many times throughout the thread you were referring to a garment, can you please forgive me? It's just that so often people of African descent are referred to as "black".

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 11:12 pm » by Noentry

handy4321 wrote:

I am terribly sorry if when using the word "black" so many times throughout the thread you were referring to a garment, can you please forgive me?

Your first written post.

handy4321 wrote:
Noentry wrote:Image

I see a boy who had committed no crime went to shop, bought some sweets and was gun down on his way home. The law says Zimmerman is not guilty.
Its the minors fault for :headscratch: acting like a minor.
Not the adult who followed an innocent boy, Zimmerman was in his rights to kill an unarmed minor who had broken no laws.

Bravo fucking bravo :clapper:

The man in the video who broke in and beat the woman in front of her child was also unarmed. I guess he is also a victim of racial profiling as well? Yes, poor, poor non-violent, innocent teen! You are a piece of work!
So, what you are saying is that Martin had the right to self-defence even if there was no threat to his safety, but Zimmerman had no right to self-defence while getting his skull caved in, correct?
Also, is assault and battery not against the law?

You brought up racial profiling first. Looking back it was you who first brought up race card in this post.
What are you trying to do add dumb ass to the list as well
:roll:
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 11:14 pm » by handy4321

In any case, nobody here, in physical proximity nor abroad will convince me that the court and jury did not get this thing right. I see all as equals and will not take up a banner against any. Peace, love and harmony to all! :owned:

Initiate

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 11:22 pm » by handy4321

There you go with the name calling again. Seems like an act of desperation to me and somewhat childish as well. No worries though, I have thick skin. Peace on you. :flop:

PreviousNext