A Walk down Zimmerman Lane

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 3:55 pm » by Noentry


Truthdefender wrote:
Noentry wrote:
handy4321 wrote:
Which event are you referring to? If the "event" you are referring to is the shooting, it was immediately preceded by the ASSAULT AND BATTERY! Where I live, that is a crime. If someone were on top of me and bashing my head into the concrete, I would do whatever possible to put an end to it also. So you see, the word "innocent" does not fit Trayvon Martin in any way shape or form. Martin was in the middle of committing a crime and was stopped. He always had the choice not to commit that crime.


There is no proof he smashed his head into concrete. The only witness who saw Trayvon on top did not see this. So this is you being manipulated by the media

What you are doing is blaming this event on the result instead of the incitement.
What started this event? Who started this event?
At what point did this situation begin in your mind?


I received 8 years in prison for continuing to fight a man after he started it and then hit the ground, so according to the law, what Trayvon did was a felony--which was the first crime in this case. And felony assault does warrant self-defense in some form.


Edit:

And I was only 18, and yes NE, I recognize TM for what he was. Because I was him. Probably worse, but you know nothing of our culture. Your Joe Citizen here, brotha!


TD do you think when you was convicted the law was wrong?

I am glad you broke away from all that type of life.
Well done sir.
1 more question do you think you were an adult or a child when you had the fight?
In the eyes of the law you were an adult? But you know better then the law about who you were?


The question I have to anyone is: Was Trayvon right to profile Zimmerman as a white cracker?
He saw a white man following him and he racially profiled him as trouble maker.
This mistaken prejudice lead to the negative attitude of Trayvon towards Zimmerman. Was Trayvon right to do this?
Is this acceptable?
If it was ok for Zimmerman, then why not for Trayvon?
We have all acknowledge their are racist in all societies so in essence for Trayvon Zimmerman could of been KKK. Is this what you mean by acceptable racial profiling? Remember Many of you have said GZ was correct in his judgement based on appearance, you say GZ was justified because a black gang was targeting the neighborhood . Then it must also mean Trayvon was right also to racially profile Zimmerman as a trouble maker up to no good. Because some white people are members of the KKK or out and out racist.
You see this is a two way street.


I have said it before and I will say it again, if you assume a person is up to no good because of their appearance, you are making an assumption based on false pretenses. You will be wrong the majority of the time.

I am a London born Greek Cypriot. There are only 1.2mill of Greek Cypriots in the world. Where ever I go I will always be the minority and I have as a child felt the pain of racism. As an adult no one would show me their true feelings because I am not a man who takes shit and in 25 years I have not been subjected to racism.
Oh tell a lie in my 20's I was driving my car when I heard a group of guys say fucking Black cunt. I looked around and there were no black men around, it then dawn on me they were talking about me. My ancestry is from the middle east and I tan very easily. I was taken aback not because they thought I was black but the racism they displayed, for me it was disgusting.

I do not change how I treat or act towards a person because of their appearance.
Be it skin colour or ethnicity. Those of you who can not understand this is most likely because you have never been a victim of racist. Or are just to ignorant to accept not everyone is like you.

If anyone cant understand this then I feel sorry for you, you display great ignorance.

I tell you what why dont we let the two jurors who have spoken out have their say, they are the ones who saw all the evidence.


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv



The first juror reflects what I have been saying since day 1.

The second Juror has said GZ was wrong to get out of his car. She also said nobody new what really happened.

The basics is GZ made a judgment call and he was wrong, he followed the child and spooked him, the child responded and he shoot the child dead.

Regardless in the end there is not enough evidence to prosecute him so he can not be found guilty.
Many who are guilty have been given a verdict of not guilty in court because there is not enough evidence, this is nothing new.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3053
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 am » by Truthdefender


You know NE, after some reflection on a vid willease posted I realized I could have been killed like Trayvon Martin in some of the circumstances I got myself into, but by the grace of God I am here--to annoy the S#%$ outta you guys. I'm done with this argument on this case. These are my final points:

I feel for Martin's family

I hate the media

i'm tired of the racism in general, but here, the race card where it's not valid

At least some of the lack of respect and tough guy hood culture played out in this tragedy

Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck

The law was upheld, whether you agree with it or not

The media is using the jurors and manipulating them to make statements which discredits their verdict

People with agendas are manipulating the common people at large



These are the things I care about. What is done is done. Do you think it right that if you don't agree with an American court verdict, the Justice Department and the Executive office are allowed to weigh in? That's tyranny and pandering dammit.

NE, You said you have two teenagers and I finally understand where your coming from. I won't debate you anymore on this. You want justice, raise your children to be respecters of life.


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 3:25 am » by Noentry


Truthdefender wrote:You know NE, after some reflection on a vid willease posted I realized I could have been killed like Trayvon Martin in some of the circumstances I got myself into, but by the grace of God I am here--to annoy the S#%$ outta you guys. I'm done with this argument on this case. These are my final points:

I feel for Martin's family

I hate the media

i'm tired of the racism in general, but here, the race card where it's not valid

At least some of the lack of respect and tough guy hood culture played out in this tragedy

Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck

The law was upheld, whether you agree with it or not

The media is using the jurors and manipulating them to make statements which discredits their verdict

People with agendas are manipulating the common people at large



These are the things I care about. What is done is done. Do you think it right that if you don't agree with an American court verdict, the Justice Department and the Executive office are allowed to weigh in? That's tyranny and pandering dammit.

NE, You said you have two teenagers and I finally understand where your coming from. I won't debate you anymore on this. You want justice, raise your children to be respecters of life.


I am glad you are here with us TD. :flop:

I also am tired of arguing about a case, It is insignificant. Not for the families of course.

The only reason I took any notice of this was because the police did not charge Zimmerman straight away.
After a public out cry he was charged.
I have made my feelings on this matter known.
He is innocent in the eyes of the law. Bottom line. Story finished.


The media will get their pound of flesh from this.
Going back on this story again and again will prove and solve nothing all it will do is promote the interest of tptb. And this I will no longer do.

:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 11:41 am » by Spock


Where's the outrage? Why no media frenzy about this one?

Image


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv


Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 1:57 pm » by Spock


This testimony is heart breaking.

Initiate
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am
Location: USA

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:21 pm » by Blondie1w2000


Spock wrote:This testimony is heart breaking.



Yes, why wasn't this story national news? It was surely one of the most gruesome murders in the country.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:31 pm » by Spock



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5314
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:41 pm » by Constabul


Without the details on the story you posted spock.. I would walk out on a limb to say it is because "they" can not make this about conceal carry, stand your ground, and castle laws. Which beyond the race bating icing to the zimmerman/martin thing. The real cake is an attack on gun laws/privileges.
The administration dragged the sandy hook shooting for months to only get rejected in the legislation of gun restriction/regulation.
This (zimm/martin) is the latest attempt at gun restriction/regulation, cloaked in the ignorance of those who bemoan racism in an attempt to try and gain some public outcry backing in passing/revoking gun laws.

That is the real meaning behind the zimmerman martin trial.

The post you provided could be coupled with dozens of other crimes of similar circumstances, but is generally ignored by the mainstream media.
Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Jul 27, 2013 2:46 pm » by Spock


I'm in agreement Constabul, what it points out is the hypocrisy of the media machine and the race card issue.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook