ABC reporter catches a GHOST on camera

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 8:41 pm » by Poooooot

Video at Source. I don't know how to embed it :oops:

A Louisiana reporter filming a segment on a haunted house became a part of the story when a 'spirited' guest made a surprise appearance on camera.

Vanessa Bolano, who works for the ABC affiliate WGNO in Matairie, was doing a report this week at the historic Myrtle's Plantation in St Francisville for a story about haunted happenings.

But as she looked over the video of her report in the edit room later, she noticed something strange.

Can you spot the ghost? WGNO reporter Vanessa Bolano does her report from Myrtle's Plantation in St Francisville, not noticing the object floating behind her

What is it? Bolano was filming a segment on the haunted house when a 'spirited' guest, top right, made a surprise appearance

Just as Bolano describes the 12 ghosts that allegedly live on the grounds of the plantation, one appeared to make its television debut, as something can be seen floating behind her.

Neither Bolano nor her cameraman had noticed the object during filming.

Bolano says that strange figure appeared as she was standing in the French Bedroom, which is widely believed to be the most haunted room in the house.

Myrtle's Plantation is regarded as one of the most haunted sites in America.

A popular ghost story centered on the home is the tale of Chloe the inquisitive slave.

She would often listen in on conversations she wasn't supposed to, snooping in on her master's private talks.

One afternoon, Chloe was caught. According to legend, her master cut off her ear as punishment.
For revenge, Chloe baked a cake out of oleander leaves, which are poisonous.

She wanted her cruel master to taste it, but his wife and daughters beat him to it.

She fled the house, but was lynched by her fellow slaves. She still haunts the plantation to this day, listening in on the conversations of its visitors.

Chloe can sometimes be seen hiding behind the doors, columns, or bushes on the residence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... house.html
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 11:37 am » by Zer0

Looks like dust in the camera to me, I seen ghosts, they look nothing like that.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 pm » by Toxic32

Looks like a reflection from the glass that's standing on the chest of draws on back left hand side.
Invictus maneo

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 3:02 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Toxic32 wrote:Looks like a reflection from the glass that's standing on the chest of draws on back left hand side.

if it was a reflection from the glass/mirrors on top of the chest of drawers, there would be a gap in the reflection across the two materials (curtain and wall)as they are are different distances away from the (possible) source. As the 'object' is not split as it traverses the two mediums this can be ruled out. the source of such a relection would have to be behind the camera, even then, the different reflective properties of the curtain and wall would make it appear slightly different on both materials.

Dust mote/airbourne fluff is my preferred debunk for this...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm » by Vulcanic

i'm not trying to be funny but very serious the more i stared at it the more and more it looks like a gingerbread man, maybe i'm just going nuts lol anyways very interesting poooot bthanks for sharing :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 3:16 pm » by ZetaRediculous

Vulcanic wrote:i'm not trying to be funny but very serious the more i stared at it the more and more it looks like a gingerbread man, maybe i'm just going nuts lol anyways very interesting poooot bthanks for sharing :flop:

:D
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 pm » by Vulcanic

was posting in another thread about ghost cats and found this video that has a very similar look to your picture :

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 3:52 pm » by Flipper

Just a theory with the first and third picture. In the picture there is some kind of light source outside the window. Could it be from something on the window intensifying the light. Second thoughts I will stick to the ginger man ghost theory.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm » by Poooooot

Otoel wrote:Looks like dust in the camera to me, I seen ghosts, they look nothing like that.

My grandparents' house is haunted (we've known about it sine we were all kids, I've even see "her" in the attic). When there had been repeated break-ins into his garage and shed, he set up video cameras all over the yard and house. He's caught his ghost (or ghosts) on video many times, and a few of them looked exactly like this (not quite the same shape, but the foggy cloud-like appearance). One looked like a glowing worm or snake flowing through the air, and a few are just flashes of a dark cloud-type thing for a second.

He catches something at least once a week.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 27, 2012 6:42 pm » by Poooooot

In fact, on Christmas Eve, he showed my sister (on the computer) the security footage, and she recorded it on her iphone (recorded the video playing on the computer screen). I will ask her to email them to me and see if i can post them somehow. The "worm" one is really incredible.

ETA: Okay, she's texted two of them to me. Now I just gotta figure out how to post them. :think:
Matthew 7

Next