Abductee takes photo of Alien

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 pm » by Hesop

Damn that mask is so close,lol
No doubt though, while something is there, it really is not convincing of otherworldly. These things happen. It's also why people remain skeptical of any case.
I have just over 20 gigs of ufo related videos on my hard drive. Mostly televised stuff, even from way back. I have some of my own pics, that I know are craft from having witnessed them, but I won't post them because they are not identifiable as craft in the pics. Just blurry blobs, which could be anything from birds in flight to a dust speck in the air or on the lens.
The problem with each video, some 1 1/2 hrs long, is that while they contain some great authentic footage, and credible interviews, they all have a small amount of either bogus, or obviously mis-identified material as well. Because of that material, many people dismiss the credible evidence. They throw the baby out with the bathwater. Thus the inherent need for us to properly identify, and positively identify, material to support the cause.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 pm » by Alienphotog

LowSix wrote:im starting to have opinions....about things.

I have an opinion about this photo too.
That opinion brings up opinions i have on other things,
and then i begin to wonder if stating it outloud
(even when stated objectively)
....is the thing that MAKES the negativity bloom around here.

Too close to Christmas...
So what im going to do is not say anything..

Just show the images.

"Houston....(insert cliche here)...over."

Well, do tell .. I'm not seeing what you're seeing bud.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 pm » by Alienphotog

hesop wrote:Only using Photoimpression, and lightening the image, this is what it looks like to me.

2 teenage boys jerking around late at night, a couple of weeks before Halloween. Hard to tell if they are wearing masks or not.

Just being honest

I appreciate the honesty. Of course everyone is entitled to their oppinion.

Being the only person that was there ... I can honestly tell you I've never seen then one on the left, but that's very interesting.

From my end, I was driving down this road, I knew I had the opportunity to snap a photo of one that night. It was a special place where I had seen them on the ground before. i knew to stop in the middle of the road ... opened my window and sat the camera on top of my side view mirror (to keep it steady) I had learned long exposure works better for many reasons ...

This is what came out. The fact people seem to think these are people in costumes ... well that makes it in my mind more credible as I saw no one there and solidifies my beleif these are actual beings.

Of course there is not enough detail in these photos to prove conclusivley ... You gotta take my word from my personal experiences and account of the situation, and I think that would be a rational thing to do given I was the only one there ....

LOL I was it would have been 10 feet away too! But then everyone would think it was computer generated ya know ...

It is what it is and I have better things to be doing with my time than faking anything. I think if you look at everything I've done together ... it is at least intriquing. But I'm certainly fine with everyone thinking whatever they want to think. :)

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 8:48 pm » by Alienphotog

dirttyrabbit wrote:I found this surfing tonight

:arrow: http://www.aliendoodles.com/randomdoodles.htm
The Lady Grey. I have recently been trying to capture the personality and facial profile of the female grey from my abduction memories and dreams.

Thanks for posting this ...

It was the weird way someone sent me a channeled drawing of the thing "by chance" that really got my attention.

As you can hear ... I think it's absolutely hillarious these things wear capes too. WTF??

I guess that's cool ... hell I want one. Maybe I can swing that LOL.

At this point, I may as well throw on a freaking cape while running around in the middle of the night. LOL.

Glad your here Rabbit.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 pm » by Alienphotog

remote7 wrote:Same as hesop
Ran the image through photoimpact x3,adjusted brightness ,Gamma and contrast and sharpened the image,increased size ,In my opinion it is a guy in a pretty bad costume.

I want you to know that if I had not taken this picture I would be inclined to think the same thing is a good possibility.

Just not the case .... I do find it cool people at least think it's a solid bepedal being ... to me, this gives it more credibility. Just to me though ... I took it and know there was no guy in a costume ... and I don't expect that to go too far for others.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 8:54 pm » by Alienphotog

princessleia wrote:Now that people pointed things out... I think the alien figure looks to big to be a real alien. Most people report aliens being skinny and tall! Then again, who knows... It could be real!

They range in heigth.

Male greys from 5'2 to 6 foot. Females from 6'4 ish to 7'6" These are the type of beings I encounter.

This is a male. Close to 6 foot looks like to me ... not sure.

The cape I think adds bulk. i noticed that too ... check out the channeled drawing it shows the being with and without it's snazzy little outfit there LOL.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 9:11 pm » by Alienphotog

slushpup wrote:This thread brought me out of the shadows for a second.. It is very interesting indeed.
With no disrespect to the person that took the picture.. I like a good mystery.. Confirmed or debunked.
Misidentified in my opinion. Dark night lots of light reflections and shadows at work, Given the time of year. This is my opinion. :look:

Thanks for coming out of the shadows and taking your time on this. Seems you are respected here, so I appreciate your time and oppinion.

Allright, the light on the metal on the roof is coming from the flash. I think that's pretty easy to see. The flash was on.

The mask is close, but I'm certain with a quick search I could find a bunch more that look just like this too. I can see why people think that is the case ... but it's not. LOL ya know, the possibility of me telling the truth 100% and this thing actually looking like this is really as reasonable of an oppinion as saying mask ...

I have had my fair share of doubters and knew there would be on this one. That's fine. I guess what i would encourage people to do is listen to my commentary on my different videos and see if they trust me ...see if they think I'm telling the truth.

I've put out over 2 hours of me yapping about this in less than 2 weeks.

I'm sure anyone lieng or elaborating things would get caught contradicting themselves at least a few times doing this so quickly if that was the case.

I don't know ... I think people can judge character pretty well too if you try. just listen to me talk about my experiences on my interview or they take me documentary, and see if there is sincerity in my voice.

i guess as the only witness, seeing if you beleive me would be key to finding out what this is ...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 9:15 pm » by Alienphotog

hesop wrote:Damn that mask is so close,lol
No doubt though, while something is there, it really is not convincing of otherworldly. These things happen. It's also why people remain skeptical of any case.
I have just over 20 gigs of ufo related videos on my hard drive. Mostly televised stuff, even from way back. I have some of my own pics, that I know are craft from having witnessed them, but I won't post them because they are not identifiable as craft in the pics. Just blurry blobs, which could be anything from birds in flight to a dust speck in the air or on the lens.
The problem with each video, some 1 1/2 hrs long, is that while they contain some great authentic footage, and credible interviews, they all have a small amount of either bogus, or obviously mis-identified material as well. Because of that material, many people dismiss the credible evidence. They throw the baby out with the bathwater. Thus the inherent need for us to properly identify, and positively identify, material to support the cause.

Agreed on many levels.

My own view is if people want to dismiss so badly, let them. Maybe seeing some things I've done will be one small part in a string of events that will eventually lead them to see the truth. I'm absolutely cool with that.

I've found it's near impossible to difinitivley "prove" anything to people, especially with CG. LOL .. I mean look at even Independance Day .. this technology has been really good for years now.

that's why I began using my voice (though distorted) I think if people give me a fair shake and listen to what i have to say they will find I do not contradict myself (which would be tough to do if lieng for hours on end ya know?) and I think my sincerity comes through in my voice and my willingness to share these intimate experiences, which do bring their share of ridicule, and no financial rewards to this point whatsoever.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 pm » by Alienphotog

slushpup wrote:
I mean no disrespect at all.. We all want it to be a Extraterrestrial deep down. I do not in any way want to diminish your experiences. Many here have had similar as well as my self. But there also has been a few things that had to be explained in some way of fashion. The majority can be explained and usually the most simple and logical is that answer. I am not saying I am right, I am saying it is of my opinion. We are all on the same playing field and in the end want only the truth.. No one says anyone lies or is being deceitful in anyway. But the best of us have had somethings slide by us and have us wondering WTF? Could this be the holy grail?? But, this happens very often so we all are cautious as not to accept anything a face value. We all like to poke and prod something from every direction.
A very good example of this was recently I found a story of a pyramid UFO in news clipping the same day as the Russian Pyramid. It looked great and very convincing, but Hesop was rightfully able to show the flaw in the misidentified object in the picture. This cleared it up and I chalked it down to being a learning tool for future reference. Also I was grateful for his keen input. I am not trying to debunk your picture, but I am trying to find the most feasible explanation before accepting it as the holy Grail so to speak.
Thanks and respect.
Slushpup
:cheers:

Slushpup,

Thank you very much for your respectful tone and taking the time to get all the daytime pics of this location. This is exactally the spot, good job, I too thought that was something on the roof ... good to know it was a car, whicih makes sence, Exposure time was 2 seconds.

I in no way took anything you said as disrespectful ... just so you know. Text is a lousy medium sometimes ... and many times when I state something emphatically, it comes acrossed as me being upset, not the case. I just say what I know for sure with certainty ... as there is no need to be wishy washy on some things.

Is there a possibility this is a kid in a mask. I suppose this is a remote possibility. But given the massive ammount of contact I have had, and the location .. which was extremley significant and a long story I will share soon ... and being telepathically told to take a picture then ... and not seeing anyone in a mask .. well this would have to be wuite the coincidence. I feel the possibility of this secnario is well below 1% in reality.

It's tough with so many people out there who lie or exagerate as someone who takes not doing this VERY seriously.

But if person wwearing mask is the most reasonable suggestion people have, personally having experienced this ... it sure makes it a lot more definitive to me personally. I find the odds of this happening extremley low ...

Just chiming in so everyone has the first person account of what happened. Which is important ...

I do have another pic I will have to retrieve from a broken laptop ... will do after the 1st of the year.

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:25 pm » by Seahawk

This is a close-up view of the light over the house. Hmmm. Something is moving, it seems, with the use of the long exposure.

Why is it that we see this exact type of "image" in photos and videos of "ufo's" over and over again? Really seems redundant, does it not? Why?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext