Abductee takes photo of Alien

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 pm » by Alienphotog

Hmmmm ....

Something interesting personally on this now that I see the day stuff ...

Depending on how far behind the 25 MPH sign he is ... look at the hill that is potentially there. After a quick glance... there looks like there should be a big hill here, making someone standing there having to be really tall ... or floating ... maybe. Maybe. Check it out. Thoughts?

LOL and yes of course it could be a person standing ona box or something ... so I'm not saying that is definitive proof. Your opinions on where it is standing though ...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 pm » by Alienphotog

seahawk100 wrote:This is a close-up view of the light over the house. Hmmm. Something is moving, it seems, with the use of the long exposure.

Why is it that we see this exact type of "image" in photos and videos of "ufo's" over and over again? Really seems redundant, does it not? Why?

Interesting. Yes long exposure. 2 secs, but camera is still as you can see by the definition in the landmarks.

In theory a car would have one continuous light here ... unless trees or something in between. Can anyone line up the road to this mark and see if there are trees blocking part of it. Lots better photo editors and enhancers here myself.

Can anyone enhance figure number 2 as well, to the leftof the pic and blow it up?

Thanks.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:30 pm » by Alienphotog

seahawk100 wrote:This is a close-up view of the light over the house. Hmmm. Something is moving, it seems, with the use of the long exposure.

Why is it that we see this exact type of "image" in photos and videos of "ufo's" over and over again? Really seems redundant, does it not? Why?

You happen to have links or other images with this in it?

Should be some red there too from tail lights frmo a car i would think ... at least a little bit?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm » by Naranja

I agree with slush. I want to believe, but all I see is batman, maybe its too "in my face" for me to think that its a photgraph of a real alien, I probably wouldnt believe it even if it was shot from a feet away in broad daylight... well i really dont have anything to bring to the table on this one, so im gonna be quiet now.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 pm » by Alienphotog

Yeah ... I keep looking at that hill, which is really interesting. Looks like he may need to be standing on the slant of the hill, making it a lot taller than it appears... or floating .. something.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 pm » by Alienphotog

seahawk100 wrote:Image

Great enhancement by the way. To be honest I can identify this being. I have assigned a name to him, but they really don't have names ... no need for them anymore.

Male grey though.

Writer

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 11:02 pm » by Concerned

Hmm. No sir I don't like it!!

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 pm » by Seahawk

Just wanted to show the progression. Does this help UFOP?
A tinge of red in the last couple pics. If it were a light colored "face," it would still reflect taillights. I guess that I'm just "seeing what I want to see." ; > }

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 11:21 pm » by Alienphotog

seahawk100 wrote:Just wanted to show the progression. Does this help UFOP?
A tinge of red in the last couple pics. If it were a light colored "face," it would still reflect taillights. I guess that I'm just "seeing what I want to see." ; > }

Sorry not following you on this comment. What now?

Super Moderator

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 pm » by Seahawk

I can't help but wonder what these lights are- circled in red. Can't be stars showing up, can it? Any ideas?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext