Abductee takes photo of Alien

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostThu Dec 24, 2009 11:45 pm » by Seahawk


alienphotog wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:Just wanted to show the progression. Does this help UFOP?
A tinge of red in the last couple pics. If it were a light colored "face," it would still reflect taillights. I guess that I'm just "seeing what I want to see." ; > }



Sorry not following you on this comment. What now?


Sorry, I see how that confuses. I am filling up with Christmas cheer, pardon me. heh heh heh

I seem to have missed something back a few posts. I see that you are suggesting that if it is a car on the hillside road, that one would see taillights. I missed that part, somehow- damned eggnog- what I was suggesting is that there might be a partial reflection onto the already illuminated "whatever it is." To me, the light trail, above the roof- by the chimney- looks just as much like illuminated alien faces as the one next to the speed sign.

I see these all the time, and most suggest that those of us that see them are just "seeing what we want to see." Maybe they're right, maybe not.

Sorry for the confusion. Check your p.m.s.

Cheers,

Hawkaclause


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 2:37 am » by Hesop


OK. This will be my last response to any of your threads, in attempt to display the comparative importance and relativity to being able to be objective.
So, my attempt here is not to rip you apart, but it might sting a little.

It starts with your statements and claims in the video you made in the opening post.
That you got an email from a channeler that drew a pic. You go straight into hyperdrive. Since you did not include any credentials, or info showing that the sender was a known and credible source, we can only conclude that the mail came from an anonymous, or first time contact, who in fact, could easily be a fraud, or someone even trying to discredit you.
It was the weird way someone sent me a channeled drawing of the thing "by chance" that really got my attention.

Someone, as in someone you didn't know before? Someone out of the blue?
It would seem as if you never questioned any possible authenticity here, but show a degree of gullibility instead. But were ready to use this possible "tainted evidence", to gain more exposure for yourself. That is not being objective.

You claim that you saw no one, and make no mention that you saw the figure at all until downloading the photo. Yet you turn a total blind eye to the fact that there could indeed have been unnoticed individuals there. In your "mind", you saw "the exact same figure" that the channeler sent you. Obviously the drawing was a cape, but in the photo (which by the way shares all the characteristics of a "staged" event) all we see is a figure, wearing a black outer garment. How does that make it a cape in your mind? Where is your objectivity? Reality check here please. Where is an obvious cape?
Quote from the vid:
"Clear as day, and I can't believe someone channeled the exact same thing with the exact same outfit. Hopefully I'm not the only one excited about this".


Back to the photo, it is apparent that the photographer (you) either were not aware of the location of the figure, (because after 2 months of trying to get a good one, you certainly would have centered it in the pic), or it was indeed staged. So, in taking your word for it, that it was by no means staged, the lack of objectivity that you show, (insisting this barely legible figure is an alien and not a kid from down that block that may have went off the road to prevent being seen by approaching traffic) does not allow your credibility to be shown in a very good light.

Just chiming in so everyone has the first person account of what happened. Which is important ...

According to what you wrote, "What happened" was you stopped at a spot in the road and took a pic. Nothing extraordinary until you believed you saw an alien in the pic later.

You gotta take my word from my personal experiences and account of the situation, and I think that would be a rational thing to do given I was the only one there ...

Wrong! People will not take your word for anything, and evidence shows the possibility of 2 other individuals at the scene, plus a degree of possible gullibility. Your lack of awareness of that does not make them go away.

This is what came out. The fact people seem to think these are people in costumes ... well that makes it in my mind more credible as I saw no one there and solidifies my beleif these are actual beings.
Is there a possibility this is a kid in a mask. I suppose this is a remote possibility. But given the massive ammount of contact I have had, and the location .. which was extremley significant and a long story I will share soon ... and being telepathically told to take a picture then ... and not seeing anyone in a mask .. well this would have to be quite the coincidence. I feel the possibility of this secnario is well below 1% in reality.
But if person wearing mask is the most reasonable suggestion people have, personally having experienced this ... it sure makes it a lot more definitive to me personally. I find the odds of this happening extremley low ...


In fact, your story progresses from "picture of an alien" to, you actually are familiar with this fuzzy subject and have a name for him. Dude, reality check, that could be my best friend there, and would not be able to make that ascertainment.

To be honest I can identify this being. I have assigned a name to him, but they really don't have names ... no need for them anymore.
Just to me though ... I took it and know there was no guy in a costume ... and I don't expect that to go too far for others.


Proof you have no objectivity and are only able to see things one way. Absolute refusal to entertain a more logical explanation. Because of the close proximity to housing, to DENY the possibility of persons present, represents irresponsibility at it's best. Not rational. In fact, another blow to the credibility of the UFO disclosure movement.

Reputable, respected witnesses and investigators do not do these things. They also do not claim any rights to photos, but share them freely. They also do not ask for money or donations as that is the number one reason people dismiss evidence as hoaxed. I have been active in the Ufology arena since 1983. If I don't succeed in helping you understand this, someone else will. OBJECTIVITY, more important in your own material, than in others you investigate.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 am » by Cornbread714


Vids of planes, blurry bullshit alien photos, theatrically "disguised" voice - I call scam or loony, or both :sunny:

And lots of gullibles wanting to believe...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 3:03 am » by Spock


çome on over to Doms chat CornBread http://www.disclosetvchat.com/

i'll be leaving in a sec - because I'm snookered - but there is a good little get together threr

Initiate
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:11 am

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 pm » by Alienphotog


SuperMod,

Whether or not you want to beleive me, really does not effect me in any way shape or form. I've got pretty thick skin at this point.

Buddy, I've got a line a mile long of people trying to discredit me ...

All I can possibly do is tell the truth ... whether people want to beleive me or not, is entirely up to them. It's nice when people beleive me ... of course, anyone would feel that way. But at this point it does not phase me. You're of course welcome to jump in with the group who do not beleive me. At this point, it is laughable to me.

As to donations ... you wouldn't beleive the ammount of time I've donated to this cause bud. Either I needed to do that, or I'm not going to be able to continue to donate as much time to this cause ... and I want to continue. I think that's fairly obvious and logical.

I did share freely with you upon your request did I not?

I did say there is a possibility I stumbeld acrossed a few kids in costumes .. at 1:11AM at a very special place, when I was told to take a picture ... and there just so happened to be a kid in a costume that looks like an alien .... sure of course that is possible.

But man, when you have these beings in your life on a regular basis, and this is something you clearly don't understand .... you can't question every little detail as there really on this topic is very very rarely hard evidence. It literally drives you crazy ...

So I appreciate your honesty and your right to an oppinion. You have plenty of company bud.

A lot of what you said is just not true though. Especially, you saying I won't entertain the thought it could be someone in a costume, because I have! I even said if I hadn't taken it I'd be inclined to think the same thing. So I don't appreciate you lieng or glossing over things ... I think that's not really a good way to go about things.

See ... here is my only real problem with your rant on me. You act as though you have proven this wrong 100% ... and you can not do that.

If you truly care about this field and I think you do ... you've been doing it for a long time ... you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss me. Because I'm telling the truth ....

Really don't appreciate the way you did that too much, especially being the mod ... you have a certain level of influence over people's oppinions and way they see thigns.

It's all good bud. i just don't like how you lied about a few things in regards to me. if you look through this thread ... you'll see that.

oh, and the person who sent it to me ... LOL man I didn't want to identify him because I catch a lot of crap from people and didn't want him to have to endure it as well.

I'm legit 110%. That's the TRUTH ... no matter what you beleive.

Initiate
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:11 am

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 8:53 pm » by Alienphotog


cornbread714 wrote:Vids of planes, blurry bullshit alien photos, theatrically "disguised" voice - I call scam or loony, or both :sunny:

And lots of gullibles wanting to believe...


That's ok man. You're entitled to your oppinion.

You have plenty of company ...

Well, if there are some that still care to have me contribute to this site let me know ... kind of dissapointed it deteoriated to this here. But if there are still some wanting to talk, let me know.

Just so ya know man ... when you say stuff like that to people it is hurtful. I have thick skin, but it does suck to try to tell people the truth and be called crazy and such ...

I just feel I have the right to let you know that given you made the intrusion to say something like this ...

Really think it's funny ... just look at my comments on this thread. I'm openly asking people to enhance it etc ... asking questions when they find things ... even though I know what it is ... I've been openminded,. really have,

It's all here in writing.

Initiate
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 9:56 pm » by 2012news


SOMETHING HERE ...

I would like to draw your attention to something:

THE CAPTION OF THE PHOTO READS THUS:

Original Caption Released with Image:
Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera acquired this image of Phoenix hanging from its parachute as it descended to the Martian surface. Shown here is a 10 kilometer (6 mile) diameter crater informally called "Heimdall," and an improved full-resolution image of the parachute and lander. Although it appears that Phoenix is descending into the crater, it is actually about 20 kilometers (about 12 miles) in front of the crater.

The Phoenix Mission is led by the University of Arizona, Tucson, on behalf of NASA. Project management of the mission is by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. Spacecraft development is by Lockheed Martin Space Systems, Denver.

Image Credit:
NASA/JPL-Caltech/University of Arizona

Image Addition Date:
2008-05-27

________________________________
HOWEVER, CLICK ON THIS LINK, ENLARGE, AND LOOK TO SEE... DO YOU SEE SOME IMAGES?
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10705.jpg

Now, if possible, you may like to turn this photo upsidedown, again 90º up, and clean it--you'll see paintings of ETs and humans and so on. who did it

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 11:11 pm » by Cornbread714


alienphotog wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Vids of planes, blurry bullshit alien photos, theatrically "disguised" voice - I call scam or loony, or both :sunny:

And lots of gullibles wanting to believe...


That's ok man. You're entitled to your oppinion.

You have plenty of company ...

Well, if there are some that still care to have me contribute to this site let me know ... kind of dissapointed it deteoriated to this here. But if there are still some wanting to talk, let me know.

Just so ya know man ... when you say stuff like that to people it is hurtful. I have thick skin, but it does suck to try to tell people the truth and be called crazy and such ...

I just feel I have the right to let you know that given you made the intrusion to say something like this ...

Really think it's funny ... just look at my comments on this thread. I'm openly asking people to enhance it etc ... asking questions when they find things ... even though I know what it is ... I've been openminded,. really have,

It's all here in writing.


I should apologize. You have as much right to be here as me, and I have paid attention to, and have been intrigued by your posts.

Your last 2 posts make me again want to give you some credit. You do come across as earnest, you appeal to my sense of wonder and to my intelligence, because you are quite skilled in your presentations and you are, on the whole, convincing sounding.

I can believe that you may very well believe in what you present, though when you say things like "this real!!", when it's just another photo of what could possibly be anything, (as you have now, admirably and candidly, admitted yourself), I find your credibility strained.

And credibility is important. I understand that you might just be over-enthusiastic in getting your material out there, but maybe you get ahead of yourself. Yes, I, and many of us are highly skeptical about the avalanche of supposed evidence coming from all corners, and even the must scrupulous researchers have a difficult time convincing anyone with what has so far been thin evidence. Lights in the sky, rumors of abduction, blurry photos, convincing (or not) eyewitness accounts, etc...

So, forgive me if I attacked without explaining my point of view. I do find your contributions interesting and I don't mean to discourage you from posting.

You've been a gentleman so far, and I wasn't.

Sincere apologies, and I look forward to lively and possibly heated discussion in the future. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11724
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 11:22 pm » by -Marduk-


pindz wrote:
crazynutsx wrote: bad quality picture!

Image
does this look higher quality to you ?....... BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING REAL ALIEN !

Hey Pindz dat is zeh Aliaan...wich was hid in zeh fridge by a farmer...hmmmm fo half a year? do you buy dat story?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostFri Dec 25, 2009 11:33 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


It looks like a plant alien
What a long strange trip it's been..............


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook