Abductee takes photo of Alien

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 26, 2009 3:09 am » by Seahawk

alienphotog wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Vids of planes, blurry bullshit alien photos, theatrically "disguised" voice - I call scam or loony, or both :sunny:

And lots of gullibles wanting to believe...

That's ok man. You're entitled to your oppinion.

You have plenty of company ...

Well, if there are some that still care to have me contribute to this site let me know ... kind of dissapointed it deteoriated to this here. But if there are still some wanting to talk, let me know.

Just so ya know man ... when you say stuff like that to people it is hurtful. I have thick skin, but it does suck to try to tell people the truth and be called crazy and such ...

I just feel I have the right to let you know that given you made the intrusion to say something like this ...

Really think it's funny ... just look at my comments on this thread. I'm openly asking people to enhance it etc ... asking questions when they find things ... even though I know what it is ... I've been openminded,. really have,

It's all here in writing.

I'm only one voice here, but I would like you to stay, and to continue. There are enough of us here that can think, and make decisions for ourselves without any help from the ego-driven. I'm not a sheep, no one needs to tell me what I should believe. I'll make that determination on my own.

Thanks, AP, for your time and contributions to this subject.

Much appreciated,

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm » by Alienphotog

cornbread714 wrote:I should apologize. You have as much right to be here as me, and I have paid attention to, and have been intrigued by your posts.

Your last 2 posts make me again want to give you some credit. You do come across as earnest, you appeal to my sense of wonder and to my intelligence, because you are quite skilled in your presentations and you are, on the whole, convincing sounding.

I can believe that you may very well believe in what you present, though when you say things like "this real!!", when it's just another photo of what could possibly be anything, (as you have now, admirably and candidly, admitted yourself), I find your credibility strained.

And credibility is important. I understand that you might just be over-enthusiastic in getting your material out there, but maybe you get ahead of yourself. Yes, I, and many of us are highly skeptical about the avalanche of supposed evidence coming from all corners, and even the must scrupulous researchers have a difficult time convincing anyone with what has so far been thin evidence. Lights in the sky, rumors of abduction, blurry photos, convincing (or not) eyewitness accounts, etc...

So, forgive me if I attacked without explaining my point of view. I do find your contributions interesting and I don't mean to discourage you from posting.

You've been a gentleman so far, and I wasn't.

Sincere apologies, and I look forward to lively and possibly heated discussion in the future. :cheers:

Thanks very much. I really appreciate this responce. Very much so. God knows I've had my times where I've done the exact same thing. It's easy to do on the net ... everyone seems faceless ya know? It is hard for me to remember there are actual people on the other end. kind of a weird deal, but cool how we can all interact with so many, so easily.

I can see where you're coming from and see how some of my videos come acrossed as me being convinced this is "real" so surely. I suppose here is the situation I find myself in ... when someone sees a 4 minute video, or is even interested enough to listen to me yap for an hour and a half, they are still so far from running the gauntlet i've ran for a long time now ... and I closely scrutinize everything I see, as the last thing I want to do is spread misinformation. That would be the polar oppisite of what I hope to accomplish.

So, for me to speak confidently, I think is important. As to come acrossed as people need for someone and many people to start speaking bravely about this ... what they know is real.
Perhaps it is overconfident given I should take into account people have not experienced everything with me ...

I personally think it's kind of cool people are saying it's someone in a costume! It shows no one can find some other reasonable visual illusion here.

soemtimes coincidences happen, but given the time place, the person taking the picture and what is going on in my life .... boy for someone to have been standing there in a costume when I took it ... LOL 1 in a million possibility ... I'm not sure what the odds would have been, but I sure didn't stage it. So that was the curcumstances of it all, which I guess are only 100% beleiveable to me as to anyone else I could be completley dillusional and a compulsive liar.

Yet people still turn on the news in masses :headscratch:

Thanks bud. I too look forward to further debate and I really appreciate your post.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 26, 2009 9:32 pm » by Alienphotog

seahawk100 wrote:I'm only one voice here, but I would like you to stay, and to continue. There are enough of us here that can think, and make decisions for ourselves without any help from the ego-driven. I'm not a sheep, no one needs to tell me what I should believe. I'll make that determination on my own.

Thanks, AP, for your time and contributions to this subject.

Much appreciated,

Hawk

Thanks Hawk,

Will do. Sorry guys the I'll take my ball and go home thing wasn't real mature.

LOL a frusterating venture I'm on as I'm sure you can all imagine.

I agree, everyone choose for yourself. I think if people don't beleive me or like what I have to say they should ignore me ... really ... given the format of these forums, that'd make real hoaxers go away quickly. Honest adivce.

Thanks.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 1:27 am » by Wolfbane7272

alienphotog wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Vids of planes, blurry bullshit alien photos, theatrically "disguised" voice - I call scam or loony, or both :sunny:

And lots of gullibles wanting to believe...

That's ok man. You're entitled to your oppinion.

You have plenty of company ...

Well, if there are some that still care to have me contribute to this site let me know ... kind of dissapointed it deteoriated to this here. But if there are still some wanting to talk, let me know.

Just so ya know man ... when you say stuff like that to people it is hurtful. I have thick skin, but it does suck to try to tell people the truth and be called crazy and such ...

I just feel I have the right to let you know that given you made the intrusion to say something like this ...

Really think it's funny ... just look at my comments on this thread. I'm openly asking people to enhance it etc ... asking questions when they find things ... even though I know what it is ... I've been openminded,. really have,

It's all here in writing.

I agreee just because someone see something unexplained they are painted as crazy ,irrational ,tin foil hat ..its utter bullshit .. if you dont want people to present evidence no matter how outlandish to your microcosim it may seem then dont look at it. instead of shitting on people with retorts and not an explaination why such things could be bullshit ..lets start off 2010 being objective yes ..but open to possibilities as well no sense allowing anything to jade the evidence before its reviewed "without the crazy,gullible "comments

PostSun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 am » by Soundbarrier

ok, maybe i'm blinded - but i just don't see anything amazing at all
- no aliens - no nothing - and it doesn't look like mars
so what gives ??

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm » by Seahawk

soundbarrier wrote:ok, maybe i'm blinded - but i just don't see anything amazing at all
- no aliens - no nothing - and it doesn't look like mars
so what gives ??

SB, I infer from your post, that perhaps you've only-mistakingly- seen page 8 of this thread. The post at the top of this page really has nothing to do- directly- with the rest of this thread. FYI, try starting on page 1.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostTue Dec 29, 2009 9:46 pm » by Bikerjc

2012 dust on lens ha ha ha nice pic :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

PostTue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm » by Soundbarrier

ok, maybe you're right
sorry, I'm new at this
so without sounding stupid again - am I supposed to see aliens somewhere ?
If so, where ??

Initiate

PostWed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 pm » by Alienphotog

soundbarrier wrote:ok, maybe you're right
sorry, I'm new at this
so without sounding stupid again - am I supposed to see aliens somewhere ?
If so, where ??

Hey there,

Check out the video posted at the beginning of page #1.

The "thing" kind of behind the speed limit sign. :)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 pm » by Alienphotog

bikerjc wrote:2012 dust on lens ha ha ha nice pic :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

LOL 2012 dust ... I like that one :) Thanks.

PreviousNext