Abortions safer than pregnancy, say experts

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:04 pm » by Drjones

I mean folks, seriously :bang; As the depopulation agenda takes to new heights.
Are the females of our species not specifically designed like all other life on Earth to give birth to more of our race and thus preserving the species for future generations ? In my opinion a statement like this from so called 'experts' is nothing short of satanic. Things seems to get more ludicrous by the day.

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/He ... gnancy.htm :rtft:
Pregnant women should be told that having an abortion is safer than continuing a pregnancy, health experts have said.

These are the same 'health experts' that will no doubt tell you sodium fluoride is good for your teeth and should be included in every drinking water supply in the country aswell as statins which can also be supplied to you with your with your big mac and aspartame laced diet coke and that mercury fillings are harmless, that gmo food is good and that annual vaccine shots are necessary to protect you from the various flu strains. These same experts are also likely to tell you alternative healing methods like consuming tonic herbs are quackery and that eating organic foods and juices is no better than conventional.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 pm » by 99socks

No one's gonna have an abortion just because they think it's "safer" than labor. This is just an argument to justify pro-choice advocates.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm » by Muchtyman

drjones wrote:I mean folks, seriously :bang; As the depopulation agenda takes to new heights.
Are the females of our species not specifically designed like all other life on Earth to give birth to more of our race and thus preserving the species for future generations ? In my opinion a statement like this from so called 'experts' is nothing short of satanic. Things seems to get more ludicrous by the day.

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/He ... gnancy.htm :rtft:
Pregnant women should be told that having an abortion is safer than continuing a pregnancy, health experts have said.

These are the same 'health experts' that will no doubt tell you sodium fluoride is good for your teeth and should be included in every drinking water supply in the country aswell as statins which can also be supplied to you with your with your big mac and aspartame laced diet coke and that mercury fillings are harmless, that gmo food is good and that annual vaccine shots are necessary to protect you from the various flu strains. These same experts are also likely to tell you alternative healing methods like consuming tonic herbs are quackery and that eating organic foods and juices is no better than conventional.

Yep.........There sure is some evil shit coming out from so called experts these days .

I seriously doubt whether advocating this stance would have been acceptable 5 yrs ago .

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 am » by Drjones

Hey socks, how are you ?
'No one's gonna have an abortion just because they think it's "safer" than labor'

True ...BUT there are MANY people that WILL be INFLUENCED by this and the so called 'experts' ...c'mon you know it, this is the point...people hand ALL their power over to other people just because they have a piece of paper saying they are qualified in a particular field and governmental approval. This means they would not lie to you, they know what they are doing and talking about. :help:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 am » by Drjones

' I seriously doubt whether advocating this stance would have been acceptable 5 yrs ago . '

Indeed, what will they be saying in 5 years from now ? I shudder to think, instead i foucs ALL my energy on brining back some common sesne and love into the world. We are only here once, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR ? government approval to love each other ? C'MON... :sunny:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 pm » by Charashc

When mainstream media says the word expert, know that it's bs.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm » by Pateriot

Abortion has a 50% morbidity rate! Assuming 1/2 of these are female one could say that abortion results in the death of 25% of the females involved in it...and 100% of the males.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 pm » by Anubis

ABORTION EQUALS MURDER, FIGHT ABORTION BECAUSE THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON FREE HUMANITY! :shooting:
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Initiate

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm » by Cricketine

Q: What is the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement?

VHEMT (pronounced vehement) is a movement not an organization. It’s a movement advanced by people who care about life on planet Earth. We’re not just a bunch of misanthropes and anti-social, Malthusian misfits, taking morbid delight whenever disaster strikes humans. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Voluntary human extinction is the humanitarian alternative to human disasters.

We don’t carry on about how the human race has shown itself to be a greedy, amoral parasite on the once-healthy face of this planet. That type of negativity offers no solution to the inexorable horrors which human activity is causing.

Rather, The Movement presents an encouraging alternative to the callous exploitation and wholesale destruction of Earth’s ecology.

As VHEMT Volunteers know, the hopeful alternative to the extinction of millions of species of plants and animals is the voluntary extinction of one species: Homo sapiens... us.

Each time another one of us decides to not add another one of us to the burgeoning billions already squatting on this ravaged planet, another ray of hope shines through the gloom.

When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth’s biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory, and all remaining creatures will be free to live, die, evolve (if they believe in evolution), and will perhaps pass away, as so many of Nature’s “experiments” have done throughout the eons.

It’s going to take all of us going.

http://www.vhemt.org/