Abovetopsecret B***S***

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am » by RATRODROB

:hiho: To DTV PSYCH3d.

IMO, you aint done much wrong, your new here, you will settle in.

:cheers:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 2:36 pm » by Kinninigan

:rtft:

I just wanna point out too when I first become a conspiracy theorist i checked out every forum online and ONLY came to dtv

It was the freedom to speak about reptilians and zion, something you cannot do everywhere

also the video section, i wanted to start making videos, which i have, and not just depend on "shit tube" for hosting videos!

and now with a live video chat, and guest speakers

WE ARE THE FUTURE OF ALTERNATIVE MEDIA!

I expect to see other sites members abandon them soon and come here, while other sites try to keep up with what were doing, which we are already too far ahead!

:sunny:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Kinninigan wrote::rtft:

I just wanna point out too when I first become a conspiracy theorist i checked out every forum online and ONLY came to dtv

It was the freedom to speak about reptilians and zion, something you cannot do everywhere

also the video section, i wanted to start making videos, which i have, and not just depend on "shit tube" for hosting videos!

I expect to see other sites members abandon them soon and come here, while other sites try to keep up with what were doing, which we are already too far ahead!

:flop:
Kinni, all I can think of saying in agreement with you is

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 pm » by grimghost

Very true. never been called a neo nazi here,just because i do not agree with Zionism or the struggles of palestinians. It seems most people here are able to keep conversation at an adult ,and considerate level of intelligence. No bickering or trolling... Abovetopsecret can kiss my #$$. those guys removed my video's and replaced them with there own on a couple of occasions,because they were hot topics. i went ballistic when i discovered it and got banned.

Kinninigan wrote::rtft:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 2:52 am » by Truthdefender

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Does Johnny frequent ATS? :mrgreen:

Man, Marduk is a cool Dude and a SUPER Mod, you insult him?, get 500 posts first, in the mean time practice by insulting Master Otomon and if you come across Iamthatiam, hes the person to insult, he is a real pushover :mrgreen:

:peep:

I busted out laughing on that one, don't know why :cheers:
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 am » by *WillEase*

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Does Johnny frequent ATS? :mrgreen:

Actually, he was banned there before he came to DTV. Oh, and as for the website were he said
nobody has issues with him and his rants...
Image :alien51:
http://www.alien-ufos.com/member24456.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 9:00 am » by mediasorcery

great spot will^ prolly deserves nothing less.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 9:05 am » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:great spot will^ prolly deserves nothing less.

Well, there was one good thing that the DTV crash did...wiped out all Johnnybuttwipe's threads!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 11:24 am » by -Marduk-

psych3d3licpsych3 wrote:Wtf are you talking about, I don't care how much traffic I get the reason I posted the link I've already stated . Did you just click on this thread to be a smartarse? Do you really think I care about the traffic ats gets lol Its your choice to click the link or not and the link wasn't even the major point in the thread, why even reply to the thread? And to everyone else thanks for the welcome:)

good gawd, you're one screaming chipmunk.

:twisted:

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook