Absolute Proof, Moonwalk Was Faked

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 am » by The57ironman

Chaindrive wrote:The "only" way to really know if it was achieved as theyve been stating all these years, but first, one will have to get through that blast furnace called the Van Allen Belts is to go to the moon and be in the physical presences of "ALL" 6 landing sites..

But to get there youll have to have the money resources of the 6 riches men on the entire planet to make it work... cause if it IS been a hoax and the money resources are coming from outside, those of the elite will stop at nothing to prevent it and the money WILL stop dead in its tracks.

Simple...... isnt it. *shrug*

.....what..?... :headscratch:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 am » by mediasorcery

would someone please just show me one hi resolution close up image of the moon comparable to the pics of mars or other planets, im yet to find one?

if you have any doubts about the moon landing, your obviously a terrorist, hehehe.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 pm » by Toxic32

Iwanci wrote:toxic, just clarifying, to whom are you referring ?

Not you of course. You must have posted your comment as I was writing mine. Any way just for clarification I will post the link which shows the Apollo 11 landing site along with other moon landing sites.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-11.html
Invictus maneo

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 4:45 pm » by Cognoscenti

Cia is right on. The speed of acceleration due to the force of gravity varies proportionally to the size of the mass which genertes it. There was also a video made of one of the astronauts simultaneously dropping a hammer and an feather on the moon and seeing them strike the surface at the same time.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 4:49 pm » by Kinninigan

:twisted:

moon landing hoax filmed by walt disney exposed new top secret evidence

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien51: :peep: :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm » by Phoenix rising

check this one out, its just looks so fake

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 am » by Harbin

This video is NOT a debunker, it's quite canonical, however watch the last lunar module lift off the moon..

How did the camera pan up to film the ascending module, further how was the film retrieved from the camera ?

Was it a remote controlled live feed ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 6:58 am » by Eldorado

This Brilliant Textbook Theorist has forgotten to take into effect the actual weight of the space suits and the Personal Life Support Systems of the Apollo Missions.......

This retard claims it didnt happen because the footprints on the moon are too deep for a 1/6th gravity environment....

well add the factors up genius.........200 lb space suit......... + Neil Armstrong's weight...... 170 lbs.....

that's 370 earth pounds.........divided by six.......roughly 61 lbs.........in soft sandy silty moon soil would easily imprint the pictured footprint, as deep as it should have been......especially with the added bounce of the astronaut in the environment during the walks......

Trying to look wise.......???

Anyone can grow a fucking beard........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:24 am » by Kaarmaa

Harbin wrote:This video is NOT a debunker, it's quite canonical, however watch the last lunar module lift off the moon..

How did the camera pan up to film the ascending module, further how was the film retrieved from the camera ?

Was it a remote controlled live feed ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://cosmoquest.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-9092.html
The first footage of Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon's surface was taken with a camera mounted to the side of the lander. Armstrong extended the arm holding the camera and activated it from the hatch before he exited the lander.

The footage of the module take off was only done on the last three (I believe) missions. Those were the missions with the lunar rover, the little "car" they drove around in. The rover had a camera on it that could be controlled from Earth (this camera was used for a lot of the footage of the astronauts working on the moon's surface, as well).

Because of the signal delay between the moon and the Earth, the camera operator had to start sending the command to "pan up" to the camera a couple seconds before the module actually launched. I believe that he missed the ascent almost entirely on Apollo 15, got a lot better on Apollo 16, and nailed it almost perfectly on Apollo 17. If you ever see footage of the module ascending, it's probably from Apollo 17.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:44 am » by I2haveseen

Harbin wrote:This man claims the American moon walks were faked. Uses Newton's Law to explain why.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Got to 1:05 when I heard him say 'the law of gravity is the same thought the universe.... It's a constant like light'.... was about to burry the vid, when I thought 'WTF (g is not a constant, it's directly relatted to mass as any teenager will tell you) is he talking about?' So I watched on. Glad I did. No offence, but I got a few good laughs from it.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

PreviousNext