Absolute Proof, Moonwalk Was Faked

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 am » by The57ironman

I2haveseen wrote: No offence, but I got a few good laughs from it.

.....where the f*ck you been...?

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Cia212 wrote:I would hope this guy is joking, but he probably believes this nonsense.

Gravitational acceleration varies with the mass of the attractor. It would be suspicious if the astronauts DIDN'T appear to float.

You can review the formula in any 9th grade science book or here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_acceleration

Ya
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 am » by I2haveseen

The57ironman wrote:
I2haveseen wrote: No offence, but I got a few good laughs from it.

.....where the f*ck you been...?

:mrgreen:

:cheers:

And who the f*ck are you????

:alien51: Jk. Updated your avatar I see.

But I'm back baby :cheers:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am » by Marcydare

Just like there is no "PROOF" that UFOs. in fact, exist ....
There is no "PROOF" that man has ever been more than 400 miles away from earth. :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 8:13 pm » by Mushroom

The guy in the OP made me smile.. Surely, he is taking the piss... The speed of gravity..Hahaha.

That being said, the moonwalk was faked... and I say this for a number of reasons where the evidence is contrary.

One of the reasons is due to the moondust problem and the fake LRO pictures of the landing sites. Either the LRO pics are real (and you can still see the tracks in the dust) or the dust storms are real.. This evidence contradicts IMO

This is from NASA on the dust storms.. so we are considering evidence from the same source.

Every lunar morning, when the sun first peeks over the dusty soil of the moon after two weeks of frigid lunar night, a strange storm stirs the surface.

The next time you see the moon, trace your finger along the terminator, the dividing line between lunar night and day. That's where the storm is. It's a long and skinny dust storm, stretching all the way from the north pole to the south pole, swirling across the surface, following the terminator as sunrise ceaselessly sweeps around the moon.

Never heard of it? Few have. But scientists are increasingly confident that the storm is real.

What could cause this? Stubbs has an idea: "The dayside of the moon is positively charged; the nightside is negatively charged." At the interface between night and day, he explains, "electrostatically charged dust would be pushed across the terminator sideways," by horizontal electric fields. (Learn more: "Moon Fountains." )

Even more surprising, Olhoeft continues, a few hours after every lunar sunrise, the experiment's temperature rocketed so high--near that of boiling water--that "LEAM had to be turned off because it was overheating."

Those strange observations could mean that "electrically-charged moondust was sticking to LEAM, darkening its surface so the experiment package absorbed rather than reflected sunlight," speculates Olhoeft.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... oonstorms/

Also, you can read about the upcoming LADEE mission here http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... oct_ladee/ but I think the mission has been put to late Aug 2013

If the moondust sticks to the equipment and this does indeed happen every lunar sunrise, then why haven't the tracks been covered in the last 40 years.. Just asking.

:peep:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 3:08 am » by I2haveseen

Hmmmm.... so a lot of peeps reccon we never we to the moon for lot's of reseans including the flag/shadows/the van allen radiation belt/aliens/ect/ect. Fair enough. I'm in the camp that we did go & we did fake some shit (for many reseans).

So what do we think is the prospect for these planned trips?

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cu ... r_missions
They going to happen?
Or just be faked as part of the ongoing misinformation war?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Previous