'Absolutely Bizarre 'Creature' in Benjimin Fulford

Initiate

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 am » by Nosubstanze

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... 2Fabso.htm

Why have the surgeons removed this 'thing' and placed it in a plastic cup full of what looks like weak tea?

I'm sure that when removing tumours the receipticle they are placed in is not a plastic cup.

we could also be fooled into thinking that the 'cup' is is filled with spinal fluid but that would be a whole lot of fluid from one spine .

So therefore the 'thing' must have been removed and put in liquid that would contaminate it .. so is no longer use in proving anything. However the fact that it was contaminated in a hospital would point toward other medical facilities working together to hide the true extent of this problem...hence that it's nonsense snow balling and I'm a government employee trying to feed misinformation.

His HAARP video was great but I feel that this is the head on a boil full of nonsense.

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 5:00 am » by Hesop

Hmmmmmmm...........
Almost looks strangely familiar...........now lets see, could it be the earlier stages of this little guy?Image
That was hosted by this woman?Image

Yeah, the plastic cup instead of a stainless container, really adds to the validity.
Ok, I'll stop being sarcastic.
The image just doesn't show eyes and a tail as described. It's like seeing pictures in the clouds.

maleman

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 am » by maleman

If this is a hoax on the part of Mr. Fulford, this would be the end of his credibility. I have tended to believe the things that he has said and you don't get into situations that he has been in without some credibility. I would sincerely hope that there is some reasonable explanation for this.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 am » by Johnsmith