Acacia Hills UFOs filmed on video

brillbilly

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am » by brillbilly

:flop: keep up the great work slush as sometimes the search is a lonely one :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 am » by Dboyseeker

I watched one of the vids of his earlier & there was nothing on it, just him talkin :| the links to the other 3 of his vids gave me the :censored: 404 !!!

Il have another looky.....just did & can only see two vids with just the sky & him talkin...no ufo's. :(
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm » by Darrylmckay

Sorry guys, but a really good mate of mine lived in Darwin for two years, he has never been the same since.
Picture the movie "the hills have eyes", add drinking, lots of drinking, at 8am and then add 20 foot saltwater crocodiles, in the habour, then factor in that its about 110F, all year round,
did I mention the searing deserts, the flies, the lack of female company you are not related too, the fact that being related dosnt stop them, getting the picture?
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim