ACADEMICIAN VALIDATES NON-HUMAN CROP CIRCLES

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:25 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Iamthatiam wrote:
An interesting study on the subject, tho...

http://www.ecn.org/cunfi/Haselhoff.pdf

Jesus, i couldn't help myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sorry Iam... :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:27 pm » by knewpeace

sorry iam you have your own free will,you figure things out for yourself.just know this if you chose to believe some total nonsense you open yourself to criticism and ridicule. when you chose to discredit and derail a website with your crazy beliefs you open yourself to being shunned.no one minds discussing or debating things but to push your beliefs is rude,that's right it works both ways,you think I'm an asshole for not believing this bullshit just like I think people who bring this bullshit here are assholes,simple as that.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:28 pm » by knewpeace

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm » by Edgar 2.0

knewpeace wrote:sorry iam you have your own free will,you figure things out for yourself.just know this if you chose to believe some total nonsense you open yourself to criticism and ridicule. when you chose to discredit and derail a website with your crazy beliefs you open yourself to being shunned.no one minds discussing or debating things but to push your beliefs is rude,that's right it works both ways,you think I'm an asshole for not believing this bullshit just like I think people who bring this bullshit here are assholes,simple as that.

Ah well, there are many of much more malign conspiracy theories than the crop circles one...

Only the crops get harmed here, not the people.

(image courtesy of Akashicrebel)

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 pm » by knewpeace

well ed the way I see it people are harmed by this bullshit,follow me for a minute will you please. people like us go to websites like this so we can get important info that the msm will never talk about,we take that info and give it to as many people as we can get to listen to us,,we tell them to go to websites like this to get the info for themselves,they come in and look around and see obvious hoaxes and all of the suckers who do or at least pretend to believe it,then the people we brought here to get real info think the whole site and everything on it is bullshit like the cropcircle shit and in their minds they think EVERYTHING here is bullshit and wont listen to any of it or us.they miss out on info that could empower them and it makes them think less of all of us. ergo adding credence in their minds to the msm agenda of controlling info.

so either the believers are retarded or they're agents.notice still nobody has touched that subject/question?
if i were a mod here I would shit-can all of these types of threads that do more harm than good to our mutual cause,or at least put them in the hoax section where they belong.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm » by Edgar 2.0

knewpeace wrote:well ed the way I see it people are harmed by this bullshit,follow me for a minute will you please. people like us go to websites like this so we can get important info that the msm will never talk about,we take that info and give it to as many people as we can get to listen to us,,we tell them to go to websites like this to get the info for themselves,they come in and look around and see obvious hoaxes and all of the suckers who do or at least pretend to believe it,then the people we brought here to get real info think the whole site and everything on it is bullshit like the cropcircle shit and in their minds they think EVERYTHING here is bullshit and wont listen to any of it or us.they miss out on info that could empower them and it makes them think less of all of us. ergo adding credence in their minds to the msm agenda of controlling info.

so either the believers are retarded or they're agents.notice still nobody has touched that subject/question?
if i were a mod here I would shit-can all of these types of threads that do more harm than good to our mutual cause,or at least put them in the hoax section where they belong.

I agree with your logic.
The shapeshifting, fake UFOs and shit like that doesn't contribute to the cause of opening people's minds.

But then again, and as your image (don't know why i don't see it ...) shows :

it is very hard to change people's beliefs.

I don't really make a difference between believing in crop circles and believing in Jesus Christ, if you know what i mean...

You can fight the faulty beliefs only with proofs of their faultness.
Last edited by Edgar 2.0 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 pm » by Iamthatiam

knewpeace wrote:sorry iam you have your own free will,you figure things out for yourself.just know this if you chose to believe some total nonsense you open yourself to criticism and ridicule. when you chose to discredit and derail a website with your crazy beliefs you open yourself to being shunned.no one minds discussing or debating things but to push your beliefs is rude,that's right it works both ways,you think I'm an asshole for not believing this bullshit just like I think people who bring this bullshit here are assholes,simple as that.

What the heck? :shock:

Please, don't try to drag me to your own religious like personal war!!!

I think nothing until equating enough factors to draw a clear image, initially, >>>from every coordinate<<< that's my secret: I mechanically insert all Constants, Variables (as much as possible), Derivatives, Integers, and from a simple process of triangulated elimination, I get more trustful end results...

thoroughly, means thoroughly
:flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 pm » by Iamthatiam

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:
An interesting study on the subject, tho...

http://www.ecn.org/cunfi/Haselhoff.pdf

Jesus, i couldn't help myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sorry Iam... :cheers:

Bruder, I will be one of the least influences on this World against your creative (and funny as hell) jokes :D

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Iamthatiam wrote:

I think nothing until equating enough factors to draw a clear image, initially, >>>from every coordinate<<< that's my secret: I mechanically insert all Constants, Variables (as much as possible), Derivatives, Integers, and from a simple process of triangulated elimination, I get more trustful end results...

thoroughly, means thoroughly :flop:

True that. :flop: That's the way people should approach things.

Although sounds a bit cyborg-ish, the way you put it . :alien51: :alien51:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm » by Iamthatiam

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Iamthatiam wrote:

thoroughly, means thoroughly :flop:

True that. :flop: That's the way people should approach things.

Although sounds a bit cyborg-ish, the way you put it . :alien51: :alien51:

Apologies asked, I have no data-base for putting it any differently, "sentient organism with a genetic constitution similar to that of my own bio-vessel", that is named as Edgar 2.0, which is a obsolete version :robot:

'Tis shit (Sounded Lucius'...heh?)
:mrgreen:

PreviousNext