ACADEMICIAN VALIDATES NON-HUMAN CROP CIRCLES

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 4:13 am » by Cognoscenti

Dr. A. J. Vigoda, PhD in anthropology was recently tasked by the departments of anthropology and sociology at the major US university where he teaches to determine if the crop circle phenomenon deserved scientific scrutiny by their institution. In this verbose 18 page examination of the phenomenon, Dr. Vigoda's answer is YES.

In fact in support of a non-human origin of some crop circles he has this to say:

"it would also appear evident certain crop circles contain a consistent suite of bio-physical anomalies beyond the capability of human agency. Certain scientists may offer legitimate complaint as to how such evidence has been evaluated but the fact remains to date none have denied or offered credible explanation for its existence. Given the instances of such enduring bio-physical anomalies, the logistical challenges of human replication and the wealth of eyewitness accounts surrounding the circles it seems obvious there exist significant unknowns associated with this phenomenon. Clearly not all crop circles are readily or convincingly explained away as the products of human agency. That the number of these inexplicable circles withstanding scrutiny may be relatively small is of no consequence. The very existence of any confirms the presence of a legitimate, unknown phenomenon warranting further study."

Link to full article: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012o.html

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am » by Iamthatiam

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 pm » by Cognoscenti

Bump for knewpeace, you really should read this article. I realize some people's worldwviews are not prepared to accept the truth, but you need to be given the chance to learn the truth. As for the Milk Hill Galaxy formation of Aug 12, 2012, the fact is that it was discovered by the pilot of a mail plane who flies over Milk Hill on a daily basis. According to his testimony it was not there the day before, and it had rained heavily the night before.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 pm » by monica44

Cognoscenti wrote:Bump for knewpeace, you really should read this article.
As for the Milk Hill Galaxy formation of Aug 12, 2012, the fact is that it was discovered by the pilot of a mail plane who flies over Milk Hill on a daily basis. According to his testimony it was not there the day before, and it had rained heavily the night before.

Oooh so you can see into the future :alien51: as Aug 12 has not happened yet :headscratch:

sorry i couldn't resist, :D i gather you were speaking about July ?
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm » by Tjahzi

interesting stuff :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 pm » by Iamthatiam

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm » by Edgar 2.0

:D

:peep:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:08 pm » by knewpeace

what's next from you cropcircle believers?are you going to start an army and an inquisition to weed out all those who don't share your silly belief?
just because there is a cropcircle believing nutjob with a phd doesn't make them real. it just makes his trolling a bit more convincing,until you look into who this guy is.

I've shown you links to people who admit to making them,you show me conjecture.I win.
all it ever takes me is a couple of minutes of googling to blow your arguments out of the water.
http://www.wayseers.eu/?p=709

"My name is R.J. Vigoda. I’m an anthropologist specializing in the assessment of transpersonal phenomena and the critique of transpersonal theory"

sounds like he has a degree in bullshit.btw if you have the money to throw on tuition you can get a phd in masturbation.

and if you google this r.j. vigoda you will see that every where he posts his shit is some spiritual bullshit site,go ahead see for yourself.
here is his homepage,look around at his other posts (and his picture)then tell me he's still a credible source lol he also believes in voodoo and ghosts,but that's neither here nor there.

http://www.warpednweft.com/

a"Consciousness Hologram"? you're not even trying anymore.but i have to admit I've been phoning it in too.this debate isn't worth the energy I've put in.really,just take this bullshit back to glp,or ats where theres plenty of suckers that will buy it. thearc.org is where this really belongs.

I'd like to point out not one of you have addressed the question of whether or not you are retarded or agents,don't be coy.you're not so clever that we can't see thru you and your agenda.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:16 pm » by Iamthatiam

Isn't hard to figure why people is becoming more skeptical to the possibility of some of these having really mysterious causes...

An interesting study on the subject, tho...

http://www.ecn.org/cunfi/Haselhoff.pdf

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm » by Iamthatiam

knewpeace wrote:what's next from you cropcircle believers?are you going to start an army and an inquisition to weed out all those who don't share your silly belief?
just because there is a cropcircle believing nutjob with a phd doesn't make them real. it just makes his trolling a bit more convincing,until you look into who this guy is.

I've shown you links to people who admit to making them,you show me conjecture.I win.
all it ever takes me is a couple of minutes of googling to blow your arguments out of the water.
http://www.wayseers.eu/?p=709

"My name is R.J. Vigoda. I’m an anthropologist specializing in the assessment of transpersonal phenomena and the critique of transpersonal theory"

sounds like he has a degree in bullshit.btw if you have the money to throw on tuition you can get a phd in masturbation.

and if you google this r.j. vigoda you will see that every where he posts his shit is some spiritual bullshit site,go ahead see for yourself.
here is his homepage,look around at his other posts (and his picture)then tell me he's still a credible source lol he also believes in voodoo and ghosts,but that's neither here nor there.

http://www.warpednweft.com/

a"Consciousness Hologram"? you're not even trying anymore.but i have to admit I've been phoning it in too.this debate isn't worth the energy I've put in.really,just take this bullshit back to glp,or ats where theres plenty of suckers that will buy it. thearc.org is where this really belongs.

I'd like to point out not one of you have addressed the question of whether or not you are retarded or agents,don't be coy.you're not so clever that we can't see thru you and your agenda.

I'd like to read your take on the matter...As, Iam an enthusiast of the Truth, and everything that helps me in understanding better a subject, deprived from any pre-conceived absolute value, will be welcomed!!! :flop:

Next