account deletion

Initiate

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am » by Slowlyawakening

Hypothetically speaking, how would one go about deleting their DTV account? You see, I have this friend that... Oh, w/e, I've realized that this site is mostly full of idiots. It can't be helped I guess. So, I need a mod or admin to respond with a link or some other instruction on how to delete my account. I've looked and can't find the delete button. This site is worse than Facebook in trying to get rid of an account. If nobody worth my time responds I will spam and troll the fuck out this site in order get my account deleted. Go out with a bang you could say and cause as much chaos as possible. After all, we're supposed to be against order. Unlike other pussies that come crawling back, I won't.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 am » by TheDuck

Can you answer me this.

Why do you want it deleted, why not just stop posting?

I probably have accounts all over the web that I have just left, who gives a f**k?

maybe if you have 1000's upon 1000's of posts I could understand. maybe...

If I ever leave I'll just stop posting, leave all my posts here, who cares.

I'm on here for the good of humanity, apparently we all are...to help each other open our eyes to what we aren't told such as this > free-energy-t33556.html

Edit* just had a quick skip through your posts and I don't think it would be a major loss in the information front, don't think there would be much point though either, nothing seems incriminating/personal so what's the malfunction soldier?

I really don't get it. Enlighten me please.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 1:34 pm » by Cornbread714

slowlyawakening wrote:If nobody worth my time responds I will spam and troll the fuck out this site in order get my account deleted. Go out with a bang you could say and cause as much chaos as possible. After all, we're supposed to be against order.

Looks more like you are going out with a whimper...

Pussy. :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 4:05 pm » by Aragajag

slowlyawakening wrote:Hypothetically speaking, how would one go about deleting their DTV account? You see, I have this friend that... Oh, w/e, I've realized that this site is mostly full of idiots. It can't be helped I guess. So, I need a mod or admin to respond with a link or some other instruction on how to delete my account. I've looked and can't find the delete button. This site is worse than Facebook in trying to get rid of an account. If nobody worth my time responds I will spam and troll the fuck out this site in order get my account deleted. Go out with a bang you could say and cause as much chaos as possible. After all, we're supposed to be against order. Unlike other pussies that come crawling back, I won't.

Disclose.tv is a privately owned web site and as such we reserve the right to remove any post that we deem to be inappropriate, offensive or intentionally disruptive, or to take any action necessary against any member whose behaviour we deem to be inappropriate, offensive or intentionally disruptive. Action taken is done on a case by case basis and is dependant on the nature and severity of the violations, but can include anything up to the banning of the account and IP address without prior warning or notice.

5. Moderator action

By using Disclose.tv you agree to the following:

5a. Compliance: You agree to co-operate with the requests of our site staff should you be asked to stop doing something that they deem to be disruptive, inappropriate or in violation of the terms of service.

5b. Protest: You agree not to attack, harrass, threaten or become abusive towards any member of staff. Members who become offensive or participate in harassing, threatening or retaliatory action against the site or a member of staff will be subject to further action. All our moderators are volunteers who give up their own free time to keep the forum a safe and friendly place, please treat them with the respect that they deserve.

Have a nice day.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 am » by Slith

slowly dissolving more likely

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:12 am » by Troll2rocks

Agreed, this is pussyfication of the highest order.

DONT WRITE WHAT YOU CANT LIVE WITH

And as others have already stated, just stop posting, or is the temptation just to great ?

I feel like bumping every single one of your threads (I wont) but it makes me feel that way.

Incredible meltdown of the day award goes to...
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 am » by Megame23

slowlyawakening wrote:If nobody worth my time responds I will spam and troll the fuck out this site in order get my account deleted.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 am » by Spock

Megame did your IP thing get straightened out? I went in and double checked, and also noticed Duck and taken care of another one.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 am » by lamonema

cornbread714 wrote:
slowlyawakening wrote:If nobody worth my time responds I will spam and troll the fuck out this site in order get my account deleted. Go out with a bang you could say and cause as much chaos as possible. After all, we're supposed to be against order.

Looks more like you are going out with a whimper...

Pussy. :alien51:

Cornfed you crack me up. :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 am » by Megame23

yeah, duck fix it spock.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Next