addressing the 2012 issue head on

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 pm » by Richc

If nothing else 2012 will be a self fullfilly prophecy.

Did anyone watch the National Geo channels Doomsdayers 2012 documentary to other night.?

It followed 4 familys preparing for a massive CME, fanancial meltdown and nuclear war and were stocking food, water, building shelters, training their kids to be ready.

Very good watch.

http://natgeotv.com/uk/doomsdayers-2012

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 pm » by Weareone

dec 21 2012 is nothing to fear

it is a transition. a positive one

those who surround themselves with positive energy will survive and thrive. those that succumb to negative energy will not

prepare yourselves by living happy and fulfilling lives (as much as you can). if nothing happens then at least you have a new positive refreshing outlook. if something does happen, your mind and soul will be prepared

there is nothing wrong with a little bit of positivity, as long as you remain skeptical as well

i personally have already felt the beginning of the energy/conscious shift, but i am more in touch with that side of myself. many are not, and that's ok

there is nothing to fear, my friends

that being said, i am prepared for the mocking. i know that new ideas are scary and confusing, and the most basic and animistic reaction is to mock, tease, and shun.

but please do yourselves a favor and try to search for positive energy. do not let the darnkess of negativity envelope you

Initiate

PostThu Nov 17, 2011 8:45 pm » by Seemychess

To weareone amen brother. :hugging:

Initiate

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 am » by Seemychess

Sorry sister weareone

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 am » by Allee

[quote="canubis"]lol Mr Anderson, you didn't research the past nor the alien key you just watched the matrix trilogy and hopefully the anime complex, There will be a 2012 and happening, why are you all bitching about nothing happening whenever a gay n00b prophecy tiks by? cry wolf no shit!~

2012 IS THE END

and who is this stupid mentally fked shit in a white shirt, i need to tell him his the dumbest fuk alive.

with all the bullshit everyone forgets the real shit, the no need to panic factor!

the other day on tv
there was a news report about a virus that the Au governments hospital people didnt want to cause a panic so they kept it secret until like 10 people died and someone stood up WHEN IT WAS APON THEM! im not gona judge anyone who thinks 2012 is a joke untill...its APON U![/quote

The virus the OZZ health officinados wanted to keep out of the news is the " Brain Worm " virus, if you eat, lick your hands, taste or induce the slime from any snails or slugs, this can cause you to catch the virus. It actually { the worm } eats holes in your brain, babies to adults are susceptable. So remember don't go near any slugs or snails and never eat the slime from them..........it will mess with your head or just simply kill you :rtft:

]

Initiate

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 5:14 pm » by Taurus82

i think it will be the end of these dark times and the beginning of new and better ones..
and maybe new friends from someplace else?... lets wait and see.. :flop:

Writer

PostTue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm » by Andgene

Hope dies last ! :)

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 3:29 am » by Kayla

Doomsday dates are all the same, nothing has been written in the stars, however if anything were to happen I like to think I'm prepared for it.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Writer

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 pm » by Senior2k9

want my personal opinion? it aint goning to happen, and as for Canubis.... you just make me giggle with a majority of your posts. I think its aload of scaremongering about something, somebody has mis-interpruted. but only time will tell :3

Initiate

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am » by Bettyboolean

weareone wrote:dec 21 2012 is nothing to fear

it is a transition. a positive one

those who surround themselves with positive energy will survive and thrive. those that succumb to negative energy will not

prepare yourselves by living happy and fulfilling lives (as much as you can). if nothing happens then at least you have a new positive refreshing outlook. if something does happen, your mind and soul will be prepared

there is nothing wrong with a little bit of positivity, as long as you remain skeptical as well

i personally have already felt the beginning of the energy/conscious shift, but i am more in touch with that side of myself. many are not, and that's ok

there is nothing to fear, my friends

that being said, i am prepared for the mocking. i know that new ideas are scary and confusing, and the most basic and animistic reaction is to mock, tease, and shun.

but please do yourselves a favor and try to search for positive energy. do not let the darnkess of negativity envelope you

So what your sayin is that only enlightened internet wackjobs will know anythings happened and the rest of us can happily carry on watching 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!' ?

Phew thats a relief
ImageImage

PreviousNext