Adv Dimension Studies

Super Moderator

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:23 am » by The57ironman

..... jepordizing his reputation..?

Published on May 28, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies
Personal documentary on Dr. John Mack and the obstacles facing current reality's view on Dr. Mack;s finding on Alien Abduction research and its implications towards the branch of science called fringeology.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 am » by The57ironman

:shock:

Published on Jun 1, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies
Both esteemed professionals in their respective fields share cogent but dissimilar views on the UFO/Abduction encounter phenomena and it's implication on shared human realities.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 am » by Doogle

The57ironman wrote:.

..... jepordizing his reputation..?

Published on May 28, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies
Personal documentary on Dr. John Mack and the obstacles facing current reality's view on Dr. Mack;s finding on Alien Abduction research and its implications towards the branch of science called fringeology.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A hero in my eyes.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 05, 2012 4:24 am » by The57ironman

....dr. mack seems like one level headed guy...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 06, 2012 11:52 pm » by The57ironman

:cheers: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers:

Featuring :

Dr. Jacques Vallee
Nick Pope
Dr. Michio Kaku
Dr. Stanton Friedman
Egyptian Scientist Dr. Zaghloul El Naggar

Published on Jun 5, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies

The Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF) is hosted by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and is hosted in the capital Riyadh from January 22-25, 2011.
It is interesting that the 5th Annual Global Competitiveness Forum being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Jan. 23-26 has the courage to have a panel "Contact: Learning from Outer Space." Featuring Dr. Jacques Vallee, Nick Pope, Dr. Michio Kaku, Dr. Stanton Friedman and Egyptian Scientist Dr. Zaghloul El Naggar", a member of the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs.
Discussed in the amongst the panel is the question: "using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?" The GCF appears to be interested in learning about how information and/or technology has been constrained in the past, and what this means for the future business investment. In a recent book, Flying Saucers and Science and article on his website, Stanton Friedman discusses how nuclear fusion energies had been stifled in the past, along with repression of information concerning extraterrestrial life and technologies used for interstellar propulsion. Similarly, Dr Michio Kaku describes some of the advanced energy propulsion systems most likely to be used by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations
The GCF hopes to stimulate dialogue over how issues related to UFOs and extraterrestrial life impact on the national competitiveness of oil producing countries such as Saudi Arabia. As the world's leading oil energy supplier, Saudi Arabia is taking a keen interest in future trends where new energy systems are developed for mass consumption. By taking a proactive role in business dialogue and investment plans that discuss extraterrestrial life and alternative/new energy technologies, Saudi Arabia hopes to use its enormous wealth as a means of ensuring the future prosperity of its kingdom and citizens. That is both the right political move and smart business strategy, and will encourage world business leaders to also take proactive steps on issues related to extraterrestrial life and technology.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 pm » by The57ironman

...i'd never heard this one.. :peep:

A. J. Gevaerd, Brazil's premiere Ufologist, discusses highlights of the Varginha UFO/Alien Incident of 1996 According to media reports, one of the creatures were first sighted by three women ranging from 14 to 21 years old: sisters Liliane and Valquíria Fátima Silva, and their friend Kátia Andrade Xavier. They allegedly saw the creature in the afternoon of January 20, 1996: A biped about 1.6 metres (5 ft), with a large head and very thin body, with V-shaped feet, brown skin, and large red eyes. It seemed to be wobbly or unsteady, and the girls assumed it was injured or sick. The creature was said to have a strong, unpleasant odor. Some have noted physical similarities between this alleged creature and the chupacabra, a cryptozoological creature reported in Puerto Rico and Central America. The Silva sisters say they fled, then told their mother that they had seen the devil. She didn't believe them at first, but when she had gone to the area where they had allegedly seen the creature and smelled a strong ammonia-like odor, her opinion changed. After relating their tale to family and friends, rumors began to spread throughout the city: UFOs were sighted, aliens were captured. Two days later, another creature was allegedly found lying along a road. Three military trucks were sent to retrieve it. It was captured by S2 officials (Brazil's military intelligence), and sent to a hospital to be examined. As related by Moffett in the Wall Street Journal, "The army finds itself besieged on several fronts. A local mystic predicts that Varginha will suffer some kind of cataclysm this September as retribution for its blitzkrieg on the interplanetary visitors. An armed-forces news conference marking 'Victory Day' in World War II degenerated into a shouting match between a general and a television reporter pressing him about the extraterrestrials. An official briefing to debunk UFO conspiracies was overshadowed by an auto mechanic's claim to have seen yet another weird cylindrical aircraft, a cosmic encounter he re-enacted with the aid of an aluminum coffee thermos ... Stanton Friedman, a Canada-based UFO expert, says Varginha has the makings of a 'cosmic Watergate.'" Brazilian mass media was saturated for some time with speculation, rumors and accounts regarding the UFO's and the strange creatures. A soldier, Marco Eli Cherese, was said to have died under mysterious circumstances related to the UFO affair.
Vitorio Pacaccini, a Brazilian UFO enthusiast, became a central figure in the Varginha affair. He appeared on television, offering testimony he reported was from reliable government officials, which confirmed the events as true. The sources, however, were anonymous, said Pacaccini, and feared reprisal. Randle notes that Pacaccini insists that the first to encounter the strange creature was not the girls, but rather, a group of fire department workers. In the early morning of January 20, according to Pacaccini, four firemen were alerted to a strange animal which had been first spotted by a group of boys, who began throwing rocks at it. They captured the dizzy creature, and whisked it away. Moffett writes that there have been over half a dozen sightings of the creatures, though "it is unclear how all of these beings could have fit into the minivan-sized spacecraft that was spotted here in January." There was disagreement as to whether one creature had been sighted multiple times, or if several creatures had been sighted individually. Officials in Varginha denied that anything unusual occurred, but considered dedicating a park to the creatures. On the other hand, this incident made the city very famous, bringing numerous ET tourists. Now, the UFO tourism has become an important commercial activity of Varginha city. Many "Grey" dolls with famous football team uniforms are on sale in the main streets.

Published on Jun 6, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm » by The57ironman

:peep:

Published on Jun 13, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies
After exposure to old videos on this subject, I felt compelled to to make this video warning people of Mark Z.'s creation to help the control of the the internet for the Ones who really run the show on this planet. If commenting, please use no buzz words for the machine to flag and react to this site.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 12:25 am » by Doogle

The57ironman wrote::cheers: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers:

Featuring :

Dr. Jacques Vallee
Nick Pope
Dr. Michio Kaku
Dr. Stanton Friedman
Egyptian Scientist Dr. Zaghloul El Naggar

Published on Jun 5, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies

The Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF) is hosted by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and is hosted in the capital Riyadh from January 22-25, 2011.
It is interesting that the 5th Annual Global Competitiveness Forum being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Jan. 23-26 has the courage to have a panel "Contact: Learning from Outer Space." Featuring Dr. Jacques Vallee, Nick Pope, Dr. Michio Kaku, Dr. Stanton Friedman and Egyptian Scientist Dr. Zaghloul El Naggar", a member of the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs.
Discussed in the amongst the panel is the question: "using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?" The GCF appears to be interested in learning about how information and/or technology has been constrained in the past, and what this means for the future business investment. In a recent book, Flying Saucers and Science and article on his website, Stanton Friedman discusses how nuclear fusion energies had been stifled in the past, along with repression of information concerning extraterrestrial life and technologies used for interstellar propulsion. Similarly, Dr Michio Kaku describes some of the advanced energy propulsion systems most likely to be used by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations
The GCF hopes to stimulate dialogue over how issues related to UFOs and extraterrestrial life impact on the national competitiveness of oil producing countries such as Saudi Arabia. As the world's leading oil energy supplier, Saudi Arabia is taking a keen interest in future trends where new energy systems are developed for mass consumption. By taking a proactive role in business dialogue and investment plans that discuss extraterrestrial life and alternative/new energy technologies, Saudi Arabia hopes to use its enormous wealth as a means of ensuring the future prosperity of its kingdom and citizens. That is both the right political move and smart business strategy, and will encourage world business leaders to also take proactive steps on issues related to extraterrestrial life and technology.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hi Ironman

Pick nope (just avoiding buzzers) is of course a front man.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 14, 2012 12:51 am » by The57ironman

Doogle wrote:
Hi Ironman

Pick nope (just avoiding buzzers) is of course a front man.

...YES , HE IS... :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 am » by The57ironman

:mrcool:

The Alien Abduction and Love Affair of Karin Austin

Published on Jun 12, 2012 by AdvDimensionStudies

Karin
An "experiencer" of alien contact, Karin's quest to understand the meaning of her experiences has led her from her home in Florida to the Cambridge office of Dr John Mack, and on to other parts of the world.
"I stuffed all the experiences away so I could be normal, so I could fit in. But I had only put a band-aid over the wound. This is real. I can't walk away from it. I can't ignore it because every day there is still the voice inside of me that says this happened." — Karin

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext