Aeronautical Engineer Takes UFO Photo in England

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:03 am » by Spock

Out of this world: Haydn Morgan took the photo of two ‘flying saucers’ while on a ferry across the River Dart in Devon (Picture: Haydn Morgan/SWNS)

Once a holiday’s over, it’s nice to look back at your photos and remember the great things you saw.

But there was something alien to Haydn Morgan when he examined a picture he took during a seaside break in Devon – two flying saucers.

When he took another shot just nine seconds later, they were gone.

The former aeronautical engineer couldn’t believe his eyes, and thought there might have been something wrong with the camera. Two professional photographers insisted there wasn’t any dust on the sensor.

Describing his extra-terrestrial encounter, Mr Morgan said: ‘I was on the ferry rattling off snaps. I looked at the cloud and it looked a bit strange, so I took a couple of shots at it.

‘When I got home and put them onto my computer, one shot was perfectly clear and the other had these two dots on it.’

The tourist admitted he has been left stumped by what the UFOs could be, adding: ‘I have no idea what it is. It’s certainly not a bird of any shape or kind. When you blow the larger one up, there seems to be something in the centre.’

He also insisted: ‘I’m not a crank. I spent 27 years in the Fleet Air Arm, flying around.’

Unfortunately for Mr Morgan, the Ministry of Defence closed down its UFO investigations department four years ago.

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/19/afternoon-tea-and-flying-saucers-devon-tourist-takes-photo-of-a-ufo-4152489/

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 am » by Toxic32

I want to know where the other one is they always come in three's ? Well they seem to.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:33 am » by Cwmman

The third one is infront of the cloud... if you zoom in.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 12:50 am » by Temps13

"I knew then that (they) were Cherubim,I heard that they gave their discs the name of Galgal"

Ezekiel Quote-french Jerusalem bible
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 am » by Toxic32

Cwmman wrote:The third one is infront of the cloud... if you zoom in.

You right and I thought you were taking the piss. but no at the bottomish of the cloud it is there. I had to clean my screen to able to pick out. When you zoom in where does all the shit come from? I must get a life. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:33 am » by iamanalien

this is great and proves advances in digital cameras can and will show up even more as they are more powerfull than the human eye, what we cant see will show up on stills of images , now to clean my slr and take some pics.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 21, 2013 2:51 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 am » by Temps13

The same aeronautical engineer guy took this one at the same time
Image Image
IRMENSUL13