Afghanistan's 'Auschwitz-like' hospitals

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 2, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Emaciated Afghan patients left neglected in their hospital beds with open sores not only shocked the world but also prompted outrage over what how the US was managing its affairs and what does the subsequent alleged cover up tell us about transparency in the US military?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm » by monica44

I posted on this awful travesty yesterday, i couldn't bring myself to watch the whole video sorry Willease, it is appalling, inhumane and barbaric, "mans inhumanity to man" and something should be done now, this is the part of the wars we don't see, perhaps this should be put on the national news at prime time viewing, to show what wars really do to those who suffer it, the civilians. We are supposed to be living in enlightened times ??? On the one hand we rush out [albeit after the damage is bad] and feed the starving Africans whilst on the other hand watch as innocent people get blown to bits and suffer agonies until death brings relief !! :(
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Writer

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 pm » by Charlie Prime

"Auschwitz-Like" ?

Prisoners at Auschwitz had swimming pools, theater productions, soccer matches, and a full-time staff of doctors and nurses.

I doubt American Military concentration camps in Afghanistan are on par with that.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm » by monica44

Charlie Prime wrote:"Auschwitz-Like" ?

Prisoners at Auschwitz had swimming pools, theater productions, soccer matches, and a full-time staff of doctors and nurses.

I doubt American Military concentration camps in Afghanistan are on par with that.

That is not remotely funny...... :vomit: :top:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell