After 2012

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 am » by Niji666

truthdefender wrote:
niji666 wrote:(For those that believe 2012 is the end)
What's everybody going to chat about on 01/01/2013 when you wake up and hear the birds tweeting on a normal day knowing that all the hype was a load of shit?

Do you think it will make many people question their own thoughts on how they perceive the unknown, when they have there mind set on this being the end, will it turn them away from end of the world theory's forever, or will they just move on and find another conspiracy.

I think 2012 is the big one for a lot of people and if nothing happens they will never believe another end of the world theory again. I also think most of the people that believe it, actually want it to happen, because they have this vision that if it does happen then it will happen to everyone else leaving them to roam free on an unpopulated planet (legend without the zombies) no more bills or stresses the world is your's sort of thing.

What they don't think of is how many people and families will lose there life and loved ones. This doesn't make them evil just selfish for not bearing a thought for other's. So come on admit it you all think your the safe one when the time comes, but really your living in a fantasy world.

I still don't know why, or can't understand anyway, (me brain too small), why people are so hung up on 2012. The Mayans didn't say anythng in particular was going to happen. The calendar just ends. (Dont get me started on the cyclic khatouns) At the end of this year, the calendar on my wall ends also. Should I start storing grain because of that? Yet the Bible reveals in great detail the time you are living in and no one bats an eye. Because that would mean accountability. If the Bible and the untold amount of prophecy within were correct, then people would have to begin evaluating their lives and the ways in which they lived thm. Good thing those smart old Mayans didn't demand such a thing.
They just created a calendar which ends and sells movies.

Prophecy from truthdefender: "If anything of significance takes place on or around 12-21-2012, then it is probably going to be the return of quetzalcoatl, which in my opinion is either the devil, or another of the fallen angels, masquerading as an intelligent being from outer space. Get your arms open wide to welcome him. That seems to be the norm around here. All hail the benevolent "space brothers."

No personal offence intended but my take on the bible and god is, apart from what's written in this book there is no solid proof of what happened in the beginning. Proving a beginning would be the easy part as it already happened so trying to claim how it would end would be a lot more credible with an answer for the beginning. It would also put the people on the right path throughout life. To be on the right path is the purpose right?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 am » by Mediasorcerer

quetzelcoatl is jesus.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 am » by Navypeter

U mean cortes?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 am » by Niji666

quetzelcoatl found corn. Jesus parted a sea. i suppose finding corn is a bit more believable

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:58 am » by Will69ease

niji666 wrote:quetzelcoatl found corn. Jesus parted a sea. i suppose finding corn is a bit more believable

Jesus parted a sea did he? You'll just HAVE to tell me where you got that idea from.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 am » by Stratafire

Your worrying about the whole "2012" issue far too much (IMHO) .. it will take a little over 3 1/2 years to finally finish the "windup" with whatever is supposed to naturally happen to this world (2015 is the real universal alignment with the center of the universe supposedly) ..

Since it's 2015 that we are supposed to be in some universal alignment, it would stand to reason a "great deal" is supposed to happen then (like the final snapping of a rubber band from the release of the tension built up over eons of extension) .. I'm curious as to what will happen "then" more then I am with the whole 2012 issue (that is only the beginning of the slip of the rubber band effect supposedly)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 8:45 am » by Truthdefender

mediasorcerer wrote:quetzelcoatl is jesus.

And again, as I can now assume I will be asking you frequently, where did you get this info? Feel free to ignore and not answer, as shit speaks for itself.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 pm » by Stratosfear

navypeter wrote:dec 21 2012 all the planets and the sun will be aligned in a straight line. thats what is real. How the Mayans knew this is the tough part. everything else is an isea based of the orginal truth about planetary alignment

There is no planetary alignment in 2012, not that all the planets ever align as they all orbit on different planes. And even if there were, nothing would happen.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 pm » by Matrix2010

يعنى انتم عوزين تخوفم الناس
و نهاية العالم 2012 علشان الناس تبطل مظاهراة ضد الحكومة

Initiate

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 pm » by Stratosfear

matrix2010 wrote:يعنى انتم عوزين تخوفم الناس
و نهاية العالم 2012 علشان الناس تبطل مظاهراة ضد الحكومة

Thats really helpful. Well done.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

PreviousNext