After 2012

Writer
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 pm » by Mutjack


Yeh i think you are right about 2012 nothing is going to happen the world will go on and all those people who were duped into buying all those books are going to look pretty stupid.The end of the world 2012 is a sham and always has been nobody knows when this world will end best guess would be when the sun swallows us up in about 10billion years. :cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1306
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 am » by Helios


I think something will happen, not particularly on that day, but i reckon somethings happening.
Hype aside, id miss my mummy
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10645
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:06 am » by Boondox681


just caught the first page,but i'm not sure who it was but someone posted some vids called:
stargate w/ lynn picknett.

they answer a bunch of stuff about the 2012 hoax and tons of other stuff.
great interview.it should be posted here or check youtube.

peace

oh yea,we're all going to wake up on 12/22/12 with the same crappy lives we have now.
deal with it :flop:
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
Posts: 1501
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 am » by Mochon


niji666 wrote:(For those that believe 2012 is the end)
What's everybody going to chat about on 01/01/2013 when you wake up and hear the birds tweeting on a normal day knowing that all the hype was a load of shit?

Do you think it will make many people question their own thoughts on how they perceive the unknown, when they have there mind set on this being the end, will it turn them away from end of the world theory's forever, or will they just move on and find another conspiracy.

I think 2012 is the big one for a lot of people and if nothing happens they will never believe another end of the world theory again. I also think most of the people that believe it, actually want it to happen, because they have this vision that if it does happen then it will happen to everyone else leaving them to roam free on an unpopulated planet (legend without the zombies) no more bills or stresses the world is your's sort of thing.

What they don't think of is how many people and families will lose there life and loved ones. This doesn't make them evil just selfish for not bearing a thought for other's. So come on admit it you all think your the safe one when the time comes, but really your living in a fantasy world.


Well its hype allright.
I ve had the same tought so many times when trying to figure out why does people tend always to belive the worse?let me rephrase..expects the worse....

The world wont end.ur right,even though i do belive that something will happen,galactic allignment,big cme`s,pole shift...my point is there will be changes....i belive that.
Its sad because people will belive anything these days,and i think that is because people have acquired the need to be told what to do or what will happen,there is an enourmous lack of leadership but people wants to be misleaded. ironic....
Even tha mayas have said the world wont end.people have been spending money buying books about the end of days....just to name one thing,to me its all a comercial scam.
if something happens will be huge but will be natural...and if we die because of it well it sucks but shit happens....planetary changes will come,2012 or after but its meant to happen.its part of earths cycle of life to name it somehow...now how bout this there was a recent thread here on dtv that caught my attention so bad it got me thinking about this a lot,the mayas are now saying the end of their calendar is not 2012,its october 28 2011....so with so many theories flying by we cant really know,just wait and see....again people the world is not ending,mankind wont be extinct by this,maybe by its own fault it will..but not in this scenario...my honest opinion
:cheers:

Initiate
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 3:39 am » by Bilbow


i've had a vision of 12,21,2012.

In my vision i seen crowds of people, everywhere you looked in the towns were just masses people hurrying around and where this mad mass of people came to a still was ques long slow ques, most seemed to be of men?

there was the odd ladie but most seemed to be full of men,all the faces of the men looked to be very stressed and full of despair?

i dont know but im guessing they had left their shopping late again, women are to clever to get caught in that mess.

damn i hate them last minute christmas shops

Initiate
Posts: 504
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:02 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 3:47 am » by Jimmyduek


stratosfear wrote:
matrix2010 wrote:يعنى انتم عوزين تخوفم الناس
و نهاية العالم 2012 علشان الناس تبطل مظاهراة ضد الحكومة


Thats really helpful. Well done.



yea, he is an idiot dont read his posts

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 4:22 am » by Niji666


mochon wrote:
niji666 wrote:(For those that believe 2012 is the end)
What's everybody going to chat about on 01/01/2013 when you wake up and hear the birds tweeting on a normal day knowing that all the hype was a load of shit?

Do you think it will make many people question their own thoughts on how they perceive the unknown, when they have there mind set on this being the end, will it turn them away from end of the world theory's forever, or will they just move on and find another conspiracy.

I think 2012 is the big one for a lot of people and if nothing happens they will never believe another end of the world theory again. I also think most of the people that believe it, actually want it to happen, because they have this vision that if it does happen then it will happen to everyone else leaving them to roam free on an unpopulated planet (legend without the zombies) no more bills or stresses the world is your's sort of thing.

What they don't think of is how many people and families will lose there life and loved ones. This doesn't make them evil just selfish for not bearing a thought for other's. So come on admit it you all think your the safe one when the time comes, but really your living in a fantasy world.


Well its hype allright.
I ve had the same tought so many times when trying to figure out why does people tend always to belive the worse?let me rephrase..expects the worse....

The world wont end.ur right,even though i do belive that something will happen,galactic allignment,big cme`s,pole shift...my point is there will be changes....i belive that.
Its sad because people will belive anything these days,and i think that is because people have acquired the need to be told what to do or what will happen,there is an enourmous lack of leadership but people wants to be misleaded. ironic....
Even tha mayas have said the world wont end.people have been spending money buying books about the end of days....just to name one thing,to me its all a comercial scam.
if something happens will be huge but will be natural...and if we die because of it well it sucks but shit happens....planetary changes will come,2012 or after but its meant to happen.its part of earths cycle of life to name it somehow...now how bout this there was a recent thread here on dtv that caught my attention so bad it got me thinking about this a lot,the mayas are now saying the end of their calendar is not 2012,its october 28 2011....so with so many theories flying by we cant really know,just wait and see....again people the world is not ending,mankind wont be extinct by this,maybe by its own fault it will..but not in this scenario...my honest opinion
:cheers:


You say there is a lack of leadership and on one hand your right but on the other, leadership takes a major role with those that believe 2012 is the end. When they are told a personal theory from a reputable person like a scientist for example.

Because he breaks his theory down in simple terms the people will take this as truth without the need for a different opinion. They realise the scientist has covered all the angles of the topic researched all the information and come up with what he believes is the truth.

To these people he is the authority figure for giving them an answer to something they know nothing about. not only that he has even told them how he got his answers.

Nothing will change there minds from this because in effect his research and findings will be correct. what they don't realise is the different path's he could have taken which would have given him a totally different set of results. if you ask me there are too many so called authority figures when it come's to people.

They believe what anybody say's just because they are a doctor or a scientist and they expect it to be truth, because they have no knowledge in these fields it boils down to which scientist can explain his theory the best. The one you understand the most is the one you will believe in.

There are a lot of scientists out there that are good at convincing people in what they believe is the truth.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1333
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 am » by Emeraldtruth


Still not sure about you Nigel, but I must confess that that was a great few lines.
I never had to elucidate my thoughts fully in this regard.
You just done it beautifully, without unnecessary bs too.
:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am » by Niji666


emeraldtruth wrote:Still not sure about you Nigel, but I must confess that that was a great few lines.
I never had to elucidate my thoughts fully in this regard.
You just done it beautifully, without unnecessary bs too.
:cheers:


Thank you emerald. To be honest i'm not the best at writing what i'm thinking and even worse at coming across the right way to people (they always take me wrong) and even though i know what i'm on about i find it hard to explain.
What do you mean your still not sure about me? :D
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2269
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 am » by Rich316


Well who knows, I don't think anything too bad will happen but this guy does indeed!!
For those who haven't heard of Patrick Geryl, be warned, this video may upset you!


Upload to Disclose.tv



PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook