After 2012

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm » by Navypeter

stratosfear wrote:
navypeter wrote:dec 21 2012 all the planets and the sun will be aligned in a straight line. thats what is real. How the Mayans knew this is the tough part. everything else is an isea based of the orginal truth about planetary alignment

There is no planetary alignment in 2012, not that all the planets ever align as they all orbit on different planes. And even if there were, nothing would happen.

Go to a star program were u can see were the planets are. Type in that date to see were they will be orbiting at that actual time. I have used the program at college and it showed from what i remember and saw a bunch of planets in a straight line with the sun. It was pretty creepy. Check it out if anyone has that program or know how. I could be off about all but it looked as such. At least all the way to jupiter it was aligned

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:06 pm » by Navypeter

stratosfear wrote:
matrix2010 wrote:يعنى انتم عوزين تخوفم الناس
و نهاية العالم 2012 علشان الناس تبطل مظاهراة ضد الحكومة

Thats really helpful. Well done.

lol, y is that so funny to me

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm » by Helios

I would want to be there for 2012 and i would like to witness as much as possible with these 2 eyes, I want to be backpacking at the end of this year and see whatever I can see and if nothing happens ill go home, if something happens ill want to observe and get rescued by whatever is watching us
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 pm » by Seemychess

the higher the better

Vibrational frequencies

1. Joy/Love/Empowerment
2. Freedom/Appreciation
3. Passion
4. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
5. Positive Expectation
6. Belief
7. Optimism
8. Hopefulness
9. Pessimism
10. Frustration
11. Irritation/Impatience
12. Overwhelment
13. Disappointment
14. Doubt
15. Worry
16. Blame
17. Anger
18. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
19. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

Initiate

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm » by Seemychess

let me me reword that 1 is the highes. reach for number one always.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 pm » by Mochon

You say there is a lack of leadership and on one hand your right but on the other, leadership takes a major role with those that believe 2012 is the end. When they are told a personal theory from a reputable person like a scientist for example.

Well,since all wordl leaders are quiet about 2012 and upcoming changes no one can really tell....take nasa for example....to me world leaders have done nothing but to go on with daily rutine, cause lets face it if an anouncment comes of tragedy,what is going down in egypt right now will be like kindergarden....

Because he breaks his theory down in simple terms the people will take this as truth without the need for a different opinion. They realise the scientist has covered all the angles of the topic researched all the information and come up with what he believes is the truth.

To these people he is the authority figure for giving them an answer to something they know nothing about. not only that he has even told them how he got his answers.

Nothing will change there minds from this because in effect his research and findings will be correct. what they don't realise is the different path's he could have taken which would have given him a totally different set of results. if you ask me there are too many so called authority figures when it come's to people.

Of course man,but who in fact named them an authotirite?

They believe what anybody say's just because they are a doctor or a scientist and they expect it to be truth, because they have no knowledge in these fields it boils down to which scientist can explain his theory the best. The one you understand the most is the one you will believe in.

correct.the thing that bugs me about this is that how many competent authorieties are researching this the way they should,like u said,if they go trhough another process the result may be different...and another thing how can they be trusted?

There are a lot of scientists out there that are good at convincing people in what they believe is the truth.[/quote]

Or people is good to let themselves be convinvced?

Previous