After 2012

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 am » by Niji666


(For those that believe 2012 is the end)
What's everybody going to chat about on 01/01/2013 when you wake up and hear the birds tweeting on a normal day knowing that all the hype was a load of shit?

Do you think it will make many people question their own thoughts on how they perceive the unknown, when they have there mind set on this being the end, will it turn them away from end of the world theory's forever, or will they just move on and find another conspiracy.

I think 2012 is the big one for a lot of people and if nothing happens they will never believe another end of the world theory again. I also think most of the people that believe it, actually want it to happen, because they have this vision that if it does happen then it will happen to everyone else leaving them to roam free on an unpopulated planet (legend without the zombies) no more bills or stresses the world is your's sort of thing.

What they don't think of is how many people and families will lose there life and loved ones. This doesn't make them evil just selfish for not bearing a thought for other's. So come on admit it you all think your the safe one when the time comes, but really your living in a fantasy world.
Image

Initiate
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 am » by Whiteknight2000


I think you are right.

But I think it goes deeper than that. It's not about surveying the end. It's about death. What better way to end your life then ending it naturally by a doomsday event? No suicide was committed.

Life is much harder than Death. Bills, worries, etc.

Death is completely different. Different world, its not earth, and from experiences it heaven compared to earth.

I think people just are secretly hoping it will happen because of those reasons. Why would you want to live on a planet with no one else to share your life with?

You may as well die with your family and relatives and remain with them. When they die you have to live with the pain knowing they are dead and not coming back at all.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 am » by Niji666


whiteknight2000 wrote:I think you are right.

But I think it goes deeper than that. It's not about surveying the end. It's about death. What better way to end your life then ending it naturally by a doomsday event? No suicide was committed.

Life is much harder than Death. Bills, worries, etc.

Death is completely different. Different world, its not earth, and from experiences it heaven compared to earth.

I think people just are secretly hoping it will happen because of those reasons. Why would you want to live on a planet with no one else to share your life with?

You may as well die with your family and relatives and remain with them. When they die you have to live with the pain knowing they are dead and not coming back at all.


I just think that most people who believe this is the end, have vision's of what they think it will be like for them in the aftermath. In which case they are not thinking about death because there should be nothing to think about if there dead.
Do you honestly thin the majority of people are planning what it will be like in heaven after this event takes them there. I don't!
Image

Initiate
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 am

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:53 am » by Pdiddy23


Yeah, alot of people do believe its the end, and might even be looking forward to die, who knows. But I think I speak for alot of people when I say that 2012 is going to be what you make it. If you want death and distruction, than so be it. You alone have the power to make that future for yourself. I personally believe 2012 is but a booster, to help people realize a few truths about this planet, and themselves, ultimately raising their consciousness, and even their vibrations. Depending on the individuals Vibration level at the time of 2012, will determine their demise, or determine their beautiful future. I am not excited that millions of people might die, I also am not planning to roam free on earth after 2012, But I do hope whatever happens will change this world for the better for everyone. If 2012 is absolutely nothing at all, than at least I can say that I changed for the better, and possibly the world will change if people are willing to change it. hope all that makes some kind of sense.

interesting post topic. its on alot of peoples mind i'm sure

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 am » by Roadkill


They always have 2032 to wait for Jesus to return.

It's the next big last day of the world.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2894
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 am » by Truthdefender


niji666 wrote:(For those that believe 2012 is the end)
What's everybody going to chat about on 01/01/2013 when you wake up and hear the birds tweeting on a normal day knowing that all the hype was a load of shit?

Do you think it will make many people question their own thoughts on how they perceive the unknown, when they have there mind set on this being the end, will it turn them away from end of the world theory's forever, or will they just move on and find another conspiracy.

I think 2012 is the big one for a lot of people and if nothing happens they will never believe another end of the world theory again. I also think most of the people that believe it, actually want it to happen, because they have this vision that if it does happen then it will happen to everyone else leaving them to roam free on an unpopulated planet (legend without the zombies) no more bills or stresses the world is your's sort of thing.

What they don't think of is how many people and families will lose there life and loved ones. This doesn't make them evil just selfish for not bearing a thought for other's. So come on admit it you all think your the safe one when the time comes, but really your living in a fantasy world.


I still don't know why, or can't understand anyway, (me brain too small), why people are so hung up on 2012. The Mayans didn't say anythng in particular was going to happen. The calendar just ends. (Dont get me started on the cyclic khatouns) At the end of this year, the calendar on my wall ends also. Should I start storing grain because of that? Yet the Bible reveals in great detail the time you are living in and no one bats an eye. Because that would mean accountability. If the Bible and the untold amount of prophecy within were correct, then people would have to begin evaluating their lives and the ways in which they lived thm. Good thing those smart old Mayans didn't demand such a thing.
They just created a calendar which ends and sells movies.

Prophecy from truthdefender: "If anything of significance takes place on or around 12-21-2012, then it is probably going to be the return of quetzalcoatl, which in my opinion is either the devil, or another of the fallen angels, masquerading as an intelligent being from outer space. Get your arms open wide to welcome him. That seems to be the norm around here. All hail the benevolent "space brothers."


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Writer
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 4:24 pm

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 am » by Bugstomper


It's because of 2013 that 2012 is GONNA 'flop'! 13 is bad luck and with no luck at all, 2012 is GONNA be a big disappointment!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:06 am » by Niji666


pdiddy23 wrote:Yeah, alot of people do believe its the end, and might even be looking forward to die, who knows. But I think I speak for alot of people when I say that 2012 is going to be what you make it. If you want death and distruction, than so be it. You alone have the power to make that future for yourself. I personally believe 2012 is but a booster, to help people realize a few truths about this planet, and themselves, ultimately raising their consciousness, and even their vibrations. Depending on the individuals Vibration level at the time of 2012, will determine their demise, or determine their beautiful future. I am not excited that millions of people might die, I also am not planning to roam free on earth after 2012, But I do hope whatever happens will change this world for the better for everyone. If 2012 is absolutely nothing at all, than at least I can say that I changed for the better, and possibly the world will change if people are willing to change it. hope all that makes some kind of sense.

interesting post topic. its on alot of peoples mind i'm sure


I believe same as you. 2012 will be an awakening rather than an end to civilization. My post was really aimed at the ones who believe it will be all over with a big bang. You and i because of what we believe would think the way we do. The doomsday followers i think are a little narrow minded and plan there future based on living in the aftermath instead of thinking what will happen when there gone
Image

Initiate
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 am

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 am » by Pdiddy23


niji666 wrote:
pdiddy23 wrote:Yeah, alot of people do believe its the end, and might even be looking forward to die, who knows. But I think I speak for alot of people when I say that 2012 is going to be what you make it. If you want death and distruction, than so be it. You alone have the power to make that future for yourself. I personally believe 2012 is but a booster, to help people realize a few truths about this planet, and themselves, ultimately raising their consciousness, and even their vibrations. Depending on the individuals Vibration level at the time of 2012, will determine their demise, or determine their beautiful future. I am not excited that millions of people might die, I also am not planning to roam free on earth after 2012, But I do hope whatever happens will change this world for the better for everyone. If 2012 is absolutely nothing at all, than at least I can say that I changed for the better, and possibly the world will change if people are willing to change it. hope all that makes some kind of sense.

interesting post topic. its on alot of peoples mind i'm sure


I believe same as you. 2012 will be an awakening rather than an end to civilization. My post was really aimed at the ones who believe it will be all over with a big bang. You and i because of what we believe would think the way we do. The doomsday followers i think are a little narrow minded and plan there future based on living in the aftermath instead of thinking what will happen when there gone


I do believe so. I just don't see why people are soo willing to die. Its seems like people just PAY for fear. but i guess noone realy knows what will happen until it does.

Initiate
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 am » by Navypeter


dec 21 2012 all the planets and the sun will be aligned in a straight line. thats what is real. How the Mayans knew this is the tough part. everything else is an isea based of the orginal truth about planetary alignment


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook