After Armageddon - 2 Hour Special On The History Channel

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 pm » by Savwafair2012

I was hoping to find this already on the web. But unfortuatly it isn't, If anyone got a chance to see this I would love to hear feed back. I thought it was really good . The whole trying to get out of a populated area thing was a real Eye opener.Here is some info about the show.

What have past acts of destruction taught us about what will happen to mankind after the apocalypse? Is it inevitable that disaster will someday strike America on an unprecedented level? How has history prepared us?

History’s most dramatic events Hiroshima, 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and others are examined and analyzed with hard data gathered from their massive aftereffects. The disappearance of water and food supplies, the effects of deteriorated sanitation and health care on the remaining population, and the increased use of violence as a means of survival all illustrate how societies have responded and survived.

I had an opportunity to be involved with the show and believe it will be of interest to many of you.

After Armageddon – Tuesday at 8:00pm EST

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml