After my election I have more flexibility

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm » by The57ironman

.......Putin: Obama Plans to Visit Russia

Russian president Vladimir Putin claims President Barack Obama is planning to visit Russia, the outlet RIA Novosti reports.

"US President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to visit Russia at the invitation of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Russian president’s spokesman said on Tuesday," the Russian outlet reports. "Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Obama made the statement when Putin called a second time to congratulate the US president on his reelection."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/put ... 63287.html

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:45 am » by Evildweeb

NO

COMMENT

:nope:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 am » by Floatingblue

I was hoping I wasn't going to be the only one to remember this. :bang;

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 am » by Bleever

maybe they are getting together to do some yoga...c'mon guys not everything is a conspiracy...these guys are our world leaders and im sure they have our best interest in mind.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 am » by Evildweeb

Bleever wrote:maybe they are getting together to do some yoga...c'mon guys not everything is a conspiracy...these guys are our world leaders and im sure they have our best interest in mind.

Yes Bleever, yer right. Not everything is a conspiracy.

These guys go about their day with all of our best interests in mind, and whatever they do is always for the best.

Now, where did I leave that MP4 and the extra magazines..............................

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am » by Middleman

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, boys.

It's a long standing political reality that nothing gets done in a Presidential election year, and any decent journalist or political commentator will tell you so. They won't even do important domestic shit that really matters, neverlone grand strategic deals with old enemies.

Whatever else you think is going on (and who the fuck knows, we do live in interesting times), that has been the case for decades.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 am » by Bleever

Evildweeb wrote:
Bleever wrote:maybe they are getting together to do some yoga...c'mon guys not everything is a conspiracy...these guys are our world leaders and im sure they have our best interest in mind.

Yes Bleever, yer right. Not everything is a conspiracy.

These guys go about their day with all of our best interests in mind, and whatever they do is always for the best.

Now, where did I leave that MP4 and the extra magazines..............................

You do know I was joking, don't you...?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 am » by Nihilgeist

The57ironman wrote:.

.......Putin: Obama Plans to Visit Russia

Russian president Vladimir Putin claims President Barack Obama is planning to visit Russia, the outlet RIA Novosti reports.

"US President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to visit Russia at the invitation of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Russian president’s spokesman said on Tuesday," the Russian outlet reports. "Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Obama made the statement when Putin called a second time to congratulate the US president on his reelection."

That bastard.

The nerve of that guy, eh? :dunno:

Writer

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 8:51 am » by sevenflowers

Its obvious to some that if obama wanted to be president for life and to retain his dominance across the globe, he would want a strong economy and a strong defense to protect himself from being deposed from within or from abroad. Since we see quite the opposite, we see the weakening of America, we can only conclude that outside forces are at work in the WH..... :(
http://www.xtmmo.com

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am » by Opalserpent

Oh my god, I got a nuclear exploit kit attack on my computer from some Androidadvertconnect bs
from disclose.tv, I should have taken a screen shot instead of just clicking okay.

Please admin, I was going to enjoy posting these pictures but I'm getting paranoid now.

If you not using AVG and your using something else then uninstall it now and download
the free avg single license virus scanner for your own protection.

I've never seen a nuclear exploit before, mainly just the black hole exploits that I get sometimes
from all kinds of websites.

This is disturbing as I've never seen that threat before and I bless avg for working where other
scanners do not.

Anyone else got avg and getting this nukeexploit attack?

Crikey, disclose.tv please check your advertisers for androidconnectsomething which was the program trying to hack my system through you website.

:look:

Also I was going to post this:

hehe, but no hehe on the nukeexploit attack from androidconnectservice I think it was. :nwo:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.