Afterlife

Writer

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 11:57 pm » by Hemispheres4

brothers wrote:Go to Youtube and type in Life afterlife. You will get some of your questions answered.

I dont need questions answered,sure not from YOUTUBE.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:03 am » by Boondox681

don't pay attention to these fuckers...it's friday :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:14 am » by Tinman4higher

There is no afterlife, you merely live for a random amount of time and then you die to be forgotten within a couple of days,some people are forgotten before they even die,rendering the existence completely meaningless,every moment that you are alive you grow older and therefore slower and weaker until you are unable to function and you merely shut down,furthermore if an afterlife was real,what would be the purpose of it? Why is there a need to exist forever? The laws of entropy state that all things made of energy must come to and end.

Image[/quote]

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I seen that picture.

I'm with Boondox.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 am » by Constabul

something i commented on a post of spocks found here.
if-energy-exists-after-death-t3038.html
there was a lot of good input on the subject

My theory, < thoughts that are still evolving and being influenced> this was my reply.

hey man,

These are my thoughts on the whole death thing, take it for what ye will.
These bodies we have are vessels. Vessels driven by energy. Plants, animals, people, things that exhibit this energy, and are classified as living things. When we die. our energy leaves this vessel. I believe the planet in a way is a living thing also, and has veins like we do, Lay Lines. As I have come to believe lay lines truly represent, are the Earths Veins, our energy the fluid (in essence) of those veins.
So when we die, our energy, pours back into this vein. In example, think of a river with creeks, streams and channels. We are a cup of water, pour that water into the river, and it blends with the rest of the water, and is distributed along the way, will that water stay in the form of the cup? no it will mingle with the other fluids. To be redistributed as new growth( reborn/reincarnation).
Now i believe there are techniques of turning that cup of water to ice, thus as it travels along the river, it retains more. looses some, but as a whole remains, may even pick up a few extra things. Demonstrated by Tibetan monks. if you believe in such things. Also other cases of reincarnation memory are on record.
I also think this knowledge is known by the higher caste monks, but what is being tough is more of a pour water into water type, vs pour ice into water, if you follow my metaphor.
we come back as many things, we change, live many lives as many things.

That being said. your question, I believe this energy we have, can cause a type of ripple effect. Some hauntings are the type which can be timed by a watch. Show a at a certain time etc. These were caused by the extreme energy of a neg or pos emotion, Our energy flaring up. Some the more interactive hauntings are possibly this energy not flowing to the "river" see the Tibetan death rites. Egyptian book of the dead, yadda yadda. so yeah. just IMO.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:18 am » by Otomon

tinman4higher wrote:There is no afterlife, you merely live for a random amount of time and then you die to be forgotten within a couple of days,some people are forgotten before they even die,rendering the existence completely meaningless,every moment that you are alive you grow older and therefore slower and weaker until you are unable to function and you merely shut down,furthermore if an afterlife was real,what would be the purpose of it? Why is there a need to exist forever? The laws of entropy state that all things made of energy must come to and end.

I'm with Boondox.

You should cry and realize how pointless your existence really is.
You may feel an urge to take your life.

Dont.

You will merely cause a slight delay in the system, don't fuck it up for the rest of us ,just cause your life has no value does not mean you have to be an asshole.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:26 am » by Newearthman

otomon wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:There is no afterlife, you merely live for a random amount of time and then you die to be forgotten within a couple of days,some people are forgotten before they even die,rendering the existence completely meaningless,every moment that you are alive you grow older and therefore slower and weaker until you are unable to function and you merely shut down,furthermore if an afterlife was real,what would be the purpose of it? Why is there a need to exist forever? The laws of entropy state that all things made of energy must come to and end.

I'm with Boondox.

You should cry and realize how pointless your existence really is.
You may feel an urge to take your life.

Dont.

You will merely cause a slight delay in the system, don't fuck it up for the rest of us ,just cause your life has no value does not mean you have to be an asshole.

LoL What delay in the system and how will it fuck it up for the rest of us??

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 am » by Anuki

hemispheres4 wrote:When you pass away do you know exactely where you are going and what you will experience?

hemispheres4 wrote:JUST YOUR OPINION,I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!

hemispheres4 wrote:I dont need questions answered

:peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 am » by Anuki

tinman4higher wrote:There is no afterlife]

:pray:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:44 am » by Michaelssiebert

boondox681 wrote:i'm going home

Mind if I join..? holy .......

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 am » by Tinman4higher

anuki wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:There is no afterlife]

:pray:

Sorry that was Oto's quote, but I thank you for breaking sown the OP comments. I wonder what he is trying to set us up to?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

PreviousNext