Afterlife

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 12:57 am » by Neversaydie

Bottom line is we don't really know for sure.
There are a lot of people with testimonies who absolutely believe that the afterlife exists, e.g NDE, clairvoyants psychics etc.
It would seem difficult to except these findings as the truth without experiencing it for yourself, but one things for sure we will all find out sooner or later.
Speaking for myself I can't give you any proof if there is an afterlife or not, but ever since I can remember I've always had this overwhelming feeling that there is.
I suppose you can call it a faith in an afterlife.
Not a faith in the religious God/Jesus/Heaven sense, but a spiritual one, a knowing that something else really does exist and I just wish that I could share it with you, but unfortunately I can't.
I live my life a much more relaxed and content person feeling the way I do and my wish for the world is that all of us could be this way too. I know it won't happen but my wish will remain the same.
I hope you find the answer your looking for.

Peace and :love:
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 am » by Tinman4higher

neversaydie wrote:Bottom line is we don't really know for sure.
There are a lot of people with testimonies who absolutely believe that the afterlife exists, e.g NDE, clairvoyants psychics etc.
It would seem difficult to except these findings as the truth without experiencing it for yourself, but one things for sure we will all find out sooner or later.
Speaking for myself I can't give you any proof if there is an afterlife or not, but ever since I can remember I've always had this overwhelming feeling that there is.
Not a faith in the religious God/Jesus/Heaven sense, but a spiritual one, a knowing that something else really does exist and I just wish that I could share it with you, but unfortunately I can't.
I live my life a much more relaxed and content person feeling the way I do and my wish for the world is that all of us could be this way too. I know it won't happen but my wish will remain the same.

So how do I get there. I would love to feel more relaxed and content... I think this is why religion exists today. A shortcut.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 am » by Otomon

newearthman wrote:LoL What delay in the system and how will it fuck it up for the rest of us??

1)His story will most likely be on the ones for a day because that's what the news are... fucking stories about people getting killed or killing themselves.

2)He is most likely to be buried,which means his family will have to come over to his funeral and waste time(increasing traffic,taking up space in the graveyard etc etc)

3)His family will go to whatever religious institution he belongs to and ask for a prayer,wasting the precious time of anyone at that specific religious institution....

Do I need to go on?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 am » by Neversaydie

tinman4higher wrote:
neversaydie wrote:Bottom line is we don't really know for sure.

So how do I get there. I would love to feel more relaxed and content... I think this is why religion exists today. A shortcut.

I don't have the answer for you. I'm just lucky I guess that I'm in the mind set to feel (I'm not saying to know) that an afterlife exists. To know is to have proof which I don't.
Religion has nothing to do with it. I hate religion with a passion. It lays down all these rules that we are suppose to live by keeping us in fear to cross the line. :bullshit:

I can't put it into words to help you understand, but this feeling that I have to be able not to fear my death when it comes really makes my life so much easier.
Some people may find this hard to grasp, but I'm actually looking forward to my departure from this world.
I will let my death take it's natural course (of course) but I'm going to let out a huge sigh of relief when I get there.

Sorry I can't be more reassuring.
I just know........I just know.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 am » by Boondox681

boondox681 wrote:
i'm going home

Mind if I join..? holy .......
boondox681 wrote:i'm going home

Mind if I join..? holy .......

of course!
the train is in the station so be prepared to board.
you don't want to miss this ride!

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 am » by lamonema

I don't know, but i have watched as people have died their faces lighting up and then they smiled, as if they knew who or what was taking them. :think:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:34 am » by Hanuman

boondox681 wrote:i'm going home

i agree for every life i lived, i was never homeless just not home yet

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:37 am » by Iamcare

I thought this might be a post about the liam neeson movie.

But if the afterlife is Christina Ricci walking around naked 96% of the time, then someone put a bullet in my head
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:41 am » by lamonema

iamcare wrote:I thought this might be a post about the liam neeson movie.

But if the afterlife is Christina Ricci walking around naked 96% of the time, then someone put a bullet in my head

CLICK< CLICK BOOM! :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:46 am » by Thesaint

Religion has nothing to do with it. I hate religion with a passion. It lays down all these rules that we are suppose to live by keeping us in fear to cross the line.
:clapper:

PreviousNext