Afterlife

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 am » by Tinman4higher

neversaydie wrote:
tinman4higher wrote:
neversaydie wrote:Bottom line is we don't really know for sure.
There are a lot of people with testimonies who absolutely believe that the afterlife exists, e.g NDE, clairvoyants psychics etc.
It would seem difficult to except these findings as the truth without experiencing it for yourself, but one things for sure we will all find out sooner or later.
Speaking for myself I can't give you any proof if there is an afterlife or not, but ever since I can remember I've always had this overwhelming feeling that there is.
I suppose you can call it a faith in an afterlife.
Not a faith in the religious God/Jesus/Heaven sense, but a spiritual one, a knowing that something else really does exist and I just wish that I could share it with you, but unfortunately I can't.
I live my life a much more relaxed and content person feeling the way I do and my wish for the world is that all of us could be this way too. I know it won't happen but my wish will remain the same.
I hope you find the answer your looking for.

Peace and :love:

So how do I get there. I would love to feel more relaxed and content... I think this is why religion exists today. A shortcut.

I don't have the answer for you. I'm just lucky I guess that I'm in the mind set to feel (I'm not saying to know) that an afterlife exists. To know is to have proof which I don't.
Religion has nothing to do with it. I hate religion with a passion. It lays down all these rules that we are suppose to live by keeping us in fear to cross the line. :bullshit:

I can't put it into words to help you understand, but this feeling that I have to be able not to fear my death when it comes really makes my life so much easier.
Some people may find this hard to grasp, but I'm actually looking forward to my departure from this world.
I will let my death take it's natural course (of course) but I'm going to let out a huge sigh of relief when I get there.

Sorry I can't be more reassuring.
I just know........I just know.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 pm » by Freemansteve

look up Dr. Raymond Moody.. also understand DMT from your pineal gland and how it is activated upon death.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 pm » by Cee420

newearthman wrote:I will be skeptical and not trust anyone until I get all my questions aswered and feel completly free. If I don't feel completly free when I die than I will know something is not right and I will have to figure out the situation as it unfolds. Just incase there are threats or manipulations on the other side.

Hey..

Very wise plan, friend

..and this advice/plan can be offered to everyone

..but if there are “manipulations” I I’m sure those will come(only) from other humans, so it will be nothing that we haven’t seen all ready on “this side”

Don’t believe what the many religions claim to be the fact, cause the FACT is that all the cosmologies (human life-cycle models and ‘here after’- models) presented in our world can’t be the reality at the same time ..so it is better to keep an open mind and see for yourself when the day comes.

I believe the events after death are the same for every human ..when we die we will all go to the same ”here after”, whatever it is

Ancient scriptures suggest that the (first) “here after” would be on this same planet, but on it’s “other dimension(s)”, but sure there most likely is a dimension(s) beyond this cosmos (=visible universe, which seems to be multi-dimensional ..so there might be/is dimension(s) beyond this multi-dimensional cosmos)

Peace.

PS ..there actually IS life after this life, so “death” is not the end of it.
:flop:

Previous