Aftermath: Population Zero

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 7:22 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Imagine if one minute from now, every single person on Earth disappeared. All 6.6 billion of us. What would happen to the world without humans?

How long would it be before our nuclear power plants erupted, skyscrapers crumbled and satellites dropped from the sky?

What would become of the household pets and farm animals? And could an ecosystem plagued with years of pollution ever recover?
:think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 7:24 pm » by Eisleo

Thanks.
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 7:26 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

eisleo wrote:Thanks.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm » by Djpakkal

in 10.000 years you find nothing any more , no traces that there where humans at all :) that makes me feel good, to know that we viruses die (hopefully cause we aren't word to live on this planet) it eventually comes e OK with this planet. I really really really hope we got cleaned from this planet and hopefully there will be 0 survives so this pest called humanity stops.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

djpakkal wrote:in 10.000 years you find nothing any more , no traces that there where humans at all :) that makes me feel good, to know that we viruses die (hopefully cause we aren't word to live on this planet) it eventually comes e OK with this planet. I really really really hope we got cleaned from this planet and hopefully there will be 0 survives so this pest called humanity stops.

:headscratch: i think ecosystem will recover, but i would like to survive it with a few hot ladies

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

With the amount of nuclear weapons we've dropped the world would recover as long as half of them did not expolode at one given time span. The circle of life would definately continue. Not much organisms exist off of us, we are creamated and burried not left for food. I'd imagine within 10 to a hundred thousand years all existence of man would be gone, or atleast covered to the point of not showing a sign of our history.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

mrmcnuggets wrote:With the amount of nuclear weapons we've dropped the world would recover as long as half of them did not expolode at one given time span. The circle of life would definately continue. Not much organisms exist off of us, we are creamated and burried not left for food. I'd imagine within 10 to a hundred thousand years all existence of man would be gone, or atleast covered to the point of not showing a sign of our history.

actually it would gone faster than you think :think: watch it from 51 minutes :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Even the sky scrapers? No doubt.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 8:28 pm » by Slamgunshark

Here is a High Quality version, available for download:

http://stagevu.com/video/xvohvywrnxnz

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

slamgunshark wrote:Here is a High Quality version, available for download:

http://stagevu.com/video/xvohvywrnxnz