Agenda 21? Here is proof of a very real conspiracy

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 pm » by Savwafair2012

We've been lied to all our lives about overpopulation... that there are too many of us.

But simple math tell us this...

... If we give every baby, man and women a third-acre of land in Australia, the rest of the Earth would be empty.

The idea that there are too many people on the planet is a whopper of a lie. And we've told these lies to scare us into being completely controlled by the criminal global elite (who really run our lives from behind the scenes).

The best way to control the "masses" (that would be us) is to cram us into already over-crowded cities. And this new article (just published yesterday) is the first I've seen in a major newspaper giving us hints of what's to come:

[link to http://www.fetch123.com]
http://www.fetch123.com/Agenda21-Predictive-Programming

"By 2040, the world's urban population is expected to have grown from 3.5bn to 5.6bn. The new report calls for a radical re-engineering of cities' infrastructure to cope. "The future is going to look pretty urban ... with more and more people shifting to cities to the point that, by 2040, we're going to have two thirds of all the people in the world living in cities," said Ivana Gazibara, senior strategic adviser at Forum for the Future and an author of the report, Megacities on the Move."

I know, I know... this article is a "scenario" of what's to come. But part of what is part of the "scenario" is already happening.

Let me explain:

Some "conspiracy theorists" have been screaming about the coming plan to herd us into overcrowded cities under an under-the-radar plan created by the United Nation called Agenda 21. In simple speak, it's easier to control billions of people in overcrowded cities compared to spread throughout the world.

Agenda 21 scares us into thinking there's food shortage to come. This is total crap as farmers have been paid (and continue to be paid) NOT to grow food. There's PLENTY of food to go around. The world's distribution of food is now controlled by just a handful of HUGE corporations. And this food is totally altered... stripped of nutrients and genetically modified. Think about why our food is genetically modified. Hint: to make us better slaves.

Agenda 21 scares us into thinking that global warming is real. But everyone is beginning to figure out that global warming is a massive hoax. Just 30 years ago the same scare mongers warned us about global cooling (remember that). "Climeate change" is given to make us to make us think our cars and cows farting and us breathing are killing the planet. This is nonsense. And we all know it.

Agenda 21 scares us into thinking people with shoe bombs and underwear bombs and toothpaste bombs are "out to get us." Trust me, these bombers never existed... it was scare mongering as an excuse to dehumanize us at the airports with naked body scanners and legalized rape (if you dare to "opt out"). The next step is easy to predict... more and more people will stop flying... the airlines will go out of business... and we'll all stay home in our overcrowded cities. Mission accomplished. This is outlined in the United Nation's Agenda 21. It's right there for you to read how they want to do away with nonessential private transportation.

Agenda 21 is the real reason you're seeing "Smart Cars" and tiny vehicle transportation. Go take a gander at your car, because soon it will become extinct in order to "save the planet."

Agenda 21 is the REAL reason you're seeing pedestrian crosswalks retrofitted between city blocks. This is SO obvious to me... why not just have people cross the street at already-in-place stop lights instead of forcing cars to screech to a halt if a person enters these new "pedestrian lanes?" It's simple. It's to eliminate vehicle traffic. That's what Agenda 21 is all about.

Agenda 21 is not exclusively for poor city dwellers. Why do you think a bunch of high brow art galleries and Starbucks are opening all across the cities? It's to attract the middle and upper class to the cities. This once again is all part of Agenda 21.

And get this nugget of information... the United Nations forecasts that just 3% will be able to remain in the suburbs and the country because the rest won't be able to afford to do so. That's an AMAZING admission... sure does sound like they're going to significantly raise the cost of living outside of cities. We're already seeing this with a sharp increase in property taxes and multiple energy price hikes and the sudden decrease in home values. All of this while there's no inflation. That's impossible. This is a must-be agenda... Agenda 21.

Totalitarian systems can't have us roam as free people. We are under a totalitarian system right now. And a totalitarian system needs us to be centrally located in concentrated cities for ultimate control.

We've been slowly indoctrinated into preparing for Agenda 21. Here's the proof: China has a mostly one-child policy (you can bribe your way to having more children)... the Georgia Guidestones scare us into thinking "they" are going to kill us all off and reduce the population to just 500 million people (a 93% reduction of the current population)... and all of our lives we've been told to recycle and "go green" to save the planet. It's all rubbish. It's all to slowly condition us into the ultimate idea of moving into the United Nation's sponsored "super cities."

Agenda 21 originally surfaced as an "action plan" that came out of the 1992 Rio de Janeiro "Earth Summit." We're told it's called Agenda 21 because of the 21 chapters dealing with a wide range of aspects related to "sustainable development" in the 21st century... but even that's a lie because there are 40 chapters:

[link to habitat.igc.org]
http://habitat.igc.org/agenda21/

Don't get me wrong... I'm all for recycling. I'm all for saving energy. I'm all for alternative energy uses. And I'm all for keeping Earth clean for my children and their children. But the elites are using this "save mother earth" campaign to control every aspect of our lives. Nothing more. And nothing less.

What do you think about Agenda 21?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 pm » by Sceptilief

I agree Sav, that "save mother earth" has become reason to impose draconian controls over the everday person. I am most definately not a fan of megacities either, and they represent the ruination of our people's sovereignty.

However, I don't think we can be ignorant to some of the important points about where we are as a species. Because, as long as we choose to ignore the obvious burden we're placing on The Earth and how that will affect the future, than we are setting the stage for TPB to follow through with their plans.

You see, TPB are a greedy selfish lot who want the Earth for themselves and no one else. And while they may not care if you or I die to get what they want, I'm pretty sure that in their vision, they plan to enjoy this future with a green Earth and clean water for themselves. So, the agenda to prevent irreversable human damage is true to heart, it just comes at the cost of our lives when they're in control of it.

Agenda 21 scares us into thinking there's food shortage to come. This is total crap as farmers have been paid (and continue to be paid) NOT to grow food. There's PLENTY of food to go around. The world's distribution of food is now controlled by just a handful of HUGE corporations. And this food is totally altered... stripped of nutrients and genetically modified. Think about why our food is genetically modified. Hint: to make us better slaves.

I don't fear a coming food shortage because of Agenda 21. I fear it because I grew up in farming country, and we're facing a serious crisis with the quality of food. Twenty years ago, crops in our area were lush and green. The heads of Wheat and Barley were bursting with bounty. Today, crops are sporadic, yellow, and yield many plants with empty heads. If you've never lived an agricultural life, than I can assure you that this declining trend is spelling trouble.

However, I am willing to believe that this problem isn't because of overfarming as much as it is linked to toxic fertilizer, pestiside, herbicide, GMO seeds and chemtrails. We are facing a genuine food crisis, and whether it is caused by overpopulation or manipulative agendas doesn't give us the liberty to just write it off as propaganda.

Agenda 21 scares us into thinking that global warming is real. But everyone is beginning to figure out that global warming is a massive hoax. Just 30 years ago the same scare mongers warned us about global cooling (remember that). "Climeate change" is given to make us to make us think our cars and cows farting and us breathing are killing the planet. This is nonsense. And we all know it.

You're assumption that "we all know it" is based in pure ignorance, my friend.

I'm not going to claim that the Earth is Cooling or Warming. I don't know, nor am I going to support the capitalist agenda to make money from the genuine and dangerous problem that is industrial pollution.

However, I can't stand around and listen to people like you make claims that our cars and fossil fuel use is not damaging the planet. If you doubt just how dangerous the emissions from your tailpipe are to life, how about you take your family into the safety of your sealed garage with your car running and get back to me about how rejuvinating the smog was.

Nobody gets absolved from our Fossil Fuel use, and while no one expects you, as one man to fix the problem, you are expected to use your brain and identify that something needs to change. The bogus science of Global Warming or Global Cooling only proves that we know too little about the mechanics of this planet to say we know what our impact is on her. However, without another planet to move to, we only get one chance to fuck it up beyond repair, and I sure as hell am not comfortable with that risk.

Agenda 21 scares us into thinking people with shoe bombs and underwear bombs and toothpaste bombs are "out to get us." Trust me, these bombers never existed... it was scare mongering as an excuse to dehumanize us at the airports with naked body scanners and legalized rape (if you dare to "opt out"). The next step is easy to predict... more and more people will stop flying... the airlines will go out of business... and we'll all stay home in our overcrowded cities. Mission accomplished. This is outlined in the United Nation's Agenda 21. It's right there for you to read how they want to do away with nonessential private transportation.

Agreed, that we are being manipulated by terror scares to give up our dignity in 'their' public spaces, when some simple public education for the people on dealing with an airline threat would put any real terrorist against a small army on every flight.

Agenda 21 is the real reason you're seeing "Smart Cars" and tiny vehicle transportation. Go take a gander at your car, because soon it will become extinct in order to "save the planet."

It's not the car you should worry about becoming extinct, it is the many species of life on Earth becoming extinct you should worry about.

It is this, "the car is priority one" mentality that leaves pedestrians like me without sidewalks and has resulted in massive ammounts of useable soil being paved over and poisoned.

Again, I don't claim to know the fix, because we all like being able to go to grandma's for Christmas by our own free will, but we cannot treat 'the car' as an essential and necessary component of life on Earth. This is why we were created with two feet and a heartbeat.

Agenda 21 is the REAL reason you're seeing pedestrian crosswalks retrofitted between city blocks. This is SO obvious to me... why not just have people cross the street at already-in-place stop lights instead of forcing cars to screech to a halt if a person enters these new "pedestrian lanes?" It's simple. It's to eliminate vehicle traffic. That's what Agenda 21 is all about.

Fuckin rights! I've lived in a larger city, and live in a medium city with ooodles of vehicle traffic. It's not nice. It smells bad all the time. I've nearly been killed in crosswalks too many times to mention. And it makes us lazy and fat! So I honestly fail to see how eliminating vehicle traffic is a bad thing.

---

I don't agree that we should be dictated by totaltarian control to fix the problems, and therefore I do disagree with Agenda 21 having any authority. However, it none the less raises important issues facing the human species right now regarding the delicate balance of life on our one and only planet.

If anything should be taken from this, it is that we cannot remain ignorance to the fact that 7 billion humans can and will have a dramatic impact on Earth. And that if we are truly to move beyond simply being the sheeple of TPB, than each one of us has to acknowledge these real threats for ourselves and become creative in our solutions.
23:59;01

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 am » by Illuminated

:flop: good thread

google: eco science

and check this:
the-world-wide-water-conspiracy-please-watch-t37684.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm » by 420rider

let us all have "Green Acres" Im moving out of the city. shity city