agents in the gym

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 am » by Smokeydog

or they were tsaking a pic of themselves/ each other and u thought it was you cuz theres so many damn mirrors in gyms
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:26 am » by Oreocannon

no haha, the guy was standing like at the side facing me.and he used a flash.
weird shit.
well you know what happens if they kill me.
all the hidden shit gets released and all upper class cars catch fire so.
come at me bros.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 am » by Anubis

Haven't you read the Bulletin, no one is supposed to train without an NWO Permit.
You just broke the Law Dude, what next the Training and Bodybuilding Swat Team Authority.
They will arrest you and tell you that training is not allowed in the Penal Colony without a permit.

:owned:
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:37 am » by Debunkerace

mrmcnuggets wrote:
oreocannon wrote:thats not nwo usa.
gymassgots usually carry their cellphones while working out to chit chat and look social and sometimes snap a picture of them to post on facebook.

Yeah, but taking pictures of other people working out could be as crude minded as taking pictures of people in the mall, which is definitely now illegal today.

The brainwashing works i see!

You are wrong, it is not illegal to take pictures in the mall, the mall is considered a public place where people can't expect privacy, therefore it is legal to take pictures as long as they are decent as it is in any other public place where you don't need peoples permission to take pictures of them, if they are in a public place they can't by law expect privacy, thats why papparazzis can photograph celebs in public without braking any laws, however restrictions can be put in place by the owner of a store or a Gym, but it has to be done by visible signs, if no signs restricts the use of cameras in a Gym it's ok, but you can’t photograph somebody who has a “reasonable expectation of privacy.” Basically, that means you can’t snap shots of people in the bathroom, a dressing room, or similar places.
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:45 am » by Oreocannon

oh i see what i did there.
i tried to work out and be strong and manly while i should have been watching gaga and turning into a transexual woman because "i was born this way"
sorry nwo, i will obey. i dont have a right to reproduce XD

then i saw this cute chick working out with an lcarnitine energy drink....with aspartame and shit.

sure is hard living with sheeps all around you

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 am » by Ishumble

anubis wrote:Haven't you read the Bulletin, no one is supposed to train without an NWO Permit.
You just broke the Law Dude, what next the Training and Bodybuilding Swat Team Authority.
They will arrest you and tell you that training is not allowed in the Penal Colony without a permit.

:owned:

:alien51: (that was hilarious)

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:53 am » by Oreocannon

JOKE TIME!
love how expensive is to go to the gym and if you want to buy weights or benches for home they cost as a new car.

fuck this ill just make sand bags and 10l water bottles to work out.
keep your 50$ dumbbells.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 1:58 am » by Slith

lol. Exercise.....lol.

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Previous