Ahmed Jabari killed in Israeli airstrike in Gaza

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 14, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Israeli air strikes have continued into the night in Gaza, after a missile killed Ahmad Jabiri, the military commander of Hamas.

Israel says its assault on Gaza may continue for days and the armed wing of Hamas says it has fired at least 20 rockets into Israel since the killing of its commander. Al Jazeera's Nadim Baba reports from Gaza.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 am » by *WillEase*

Interview: Ali Abunimah on the situation in Gaza
Published on Nov 14, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Israeli air strikes have continued into the night in Gaza, after a missile killed the military commander of Hamas, Ahmed Jabari.

Dozens of rockets have been fired back into southern Israel following the strike. One has hit a shopping centre in a major Israeli city.

At least eight people have been reported killed in Gaza so far - including three civilians. Residential buildings are among those destroyed.

Al Jazeera's Shakuntala Santhrian interviews Ali Abunimah, a Palestinian American journalist, and co-founder of Electronic Intifada, an online publication about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 am » by mediasorcery

your right-threads are a bit dull without phaeton lol.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 9:29 am » by Jimmyduek

finally... so happy :mrcool: fcking terrorist.. he will burn in hell!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 am » by Astroboy777

Baby son of a BBC worker killed by Israel’s air-strike

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... trike.html
.................................Image

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:your right-threads are a bit dull without phaeton lol.

This is neither right or left...updates being added as they become available from both perspectives.
But I agree, my pal Phaeton makes it that much more interesting. Kinda like Superman without Lex Luther...does quite work as well.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:53 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 15, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Three Israelis have been killed after a rocket shot from the Gaza Strip landed on an apartment complex. Akiva Eldar of Haaretz spoke to Al Jazeera.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:55 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 15, 2012 by RussiaToday

The Israeli military released footage showing what it said was its air force targeting Hamas Fajr missile infrastructure in the Gaza Strip in an airstrike. A day earlier Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak told reporters that most of Hamas' Fajr missiles were destroyed in the first hour of the Israeli army's assault on the Gaza Strip.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 15, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

The international community is closely watching the escalation in violence in Gaza.

There've been words of condemnation and calls for restraint - but so far no concrete action has been taken.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 2:37 pm » by mediasorcery

WillEase666 wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:your right-threads are a bit dull without phaeton lol.

This is neither right or left...updates being added as they become available from both perspectives.
But I agree, my pal Phaeton makes it that much more interesting. Kinda like Superman without Lex Luther...does quite work as well.

its always good to have an opposing pov/perspective[and phaetons good at that hehehe], i will give you this, at least you post relevant/mature/interesting & current stories, not like some of the utter ambivolous shallow and windy tripe that some other posters put up,

it is the nemesis, anyone worth there salt on here has one or two, its a love hate relationship, thats highly mutually beneficient to each pertaining party, cos no1 single construct has all truth, im sure some come closer than others, :flop:

im sick of taking sides now, i hope they grow up and chill out soon, it could make all our lives hell if not.
somehow dont see it happening.

thanx for the news btw, :flop:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

PreviousNext