Ahmed Jabari killed in Israeli airstrike in Gaza

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 14, 2012 by RussiaToday

The Israeli Air Force (IAF) killed Jabari in an airstrike on his car in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday. Israel's TV Channel 2 says his son also died in the missile attack -
READ MORE: http://rt.com/news/hamas-open-war-israel-694/

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm » by Bandanko

opened the gates of hell... oh dear

time for the civvies of gaza to suffer once more

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 pm » by *WillEase*

The head of the military wing of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, Ahmed Said Khalil al-Jabari, has been killed during a series of Israeli air strikes in the Gaza Strip.

He and another senior Hamas official died when the car they were travelling in was hit in Gaza City.

It was part of a wider Israeli operation against militant groups in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip.

It follows a wave of rocket attacks against Israel from the territory.

Outside the hospital where Mr Jabari's body was taken, thousands of angry Gaza residents chanted "retaliation" and "We want you to hit Tel Aviv tonight", according to the Associated Press news agency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20328579

(I'll bet our friend Phaeton is going to have a fit over this)
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 7:18 pm » by Termite

Al Jazeera just said, on their live brodcast here in Turkey that Israel is preparing for a ground operation within Gaza.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 14, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

Israel has killed the military commander of the Palestinian Hamas movement in a missile strike on the Gaza Strip and launched air raids across the enclave, pushing the two sides to the brink of a new war.

The attacks on Wednesday marked the biggest escalation between Israel and Gaza fighters since the 2008-2009 conflict and came despite signs on Tuesday that neighbouring Egypt had managed to broker a truce in the territory after a five-day surge of violence.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm » by *WillEase*

Termite wrote:Al Jazeera just said, on their live brodcast here in Turkey that Israel is preparing for a ground operation within Gaza.

Israel calls up reservists, gets ready for Gaza invasion.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Nov 14, 2012 by RussiaToday

Courtesy: IDF
The Israeli Air Force (IAF) killed Jabari in an airstrike on his car in the Gaza Strip on Wednesday. Israel's TV Channel 2 says his son also died in the missile attack.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm » by Savwafair2012

I loved Ahmed's brother in that movie

Game Of Death
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm » by *WillEase*

Interview with Hamas spokesperson Osama Hamdan

Hamas spokesperson Osama Hamdan speaks with Al Jazeera about the latest Israeli attacks on the occupied Gaza Strip.
"Now they have started not only an attack, but it's a long operation against Gaza. They are working to target the local leaders and also some political leaders; because of that we are expecting some days of violence.
Everyone knows that Ahmed Jabari was the leader of al-Qassam troops during the war on Gaza 2008-2009 and he was the man behind the [2006] kidnapping Gilad Shalit. So [the Israeli military] has started with this man because they believe they have a long revenge for him.
But I have to say that al-Qassam troops have a clear hierarchy and a new leader will stand in his position... until now we will not declare any names because we are under attack.
We will respond, that must happen. I have to say clearly we know that this road of the retaliation is very long and we have to sacrifice. And we have sacrificed a lot."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm » by *WillEase*

Avital Leibovich, the Israeli military spokeswoman, talks to Al Jazeera about the killing of Hamas military chief Ahmad Jabari and the subsequent air strikes. She says Hamas started the escalation in violence.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next