Airlines Pilots Confirm UFO Sighting Over India

Writer

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm » by Skymaster

According to media reports A glowing round object making a speedy descent near the West Bengal-Bihar border early on January 26 left pilots of five aircraft baffled, triggering widespread speculation about UFO.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/02/indi ... ilots.html

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm » by Fubarsam

The debunkers debunked the four videos that were from different angles. Now I wonder how they will debunk this? The pilots are all in cohoots I suppose.

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 pm » by Fubarsam

My bad. I am an idiot. It was in Jerusalem the vids that were debunked came from. Not India. Sorry...you can kick me now.

Writer

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm » by Skymaster

:ohno: :shooting:
fubarsam wrote:My bad. I am an idiot. It was in Jerusalem the vids that were debunked came from. Not India. Sorry...you can kick me now.

Lolz its Ok.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm » by Punjedi

See, when pilots start claiming things like this, and the air traffic control can verify...

THAT is a valid, genuine depiction of a possible UFO sighting!

Interesting to see if people start faking that one, or if any of the pilots happened to get any video or film.

Nice post :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Writer

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm » by Skymaster

punjedi wrote:See, when pilots start claiming things like this, and the air traffic control can verify...

THAT is a valid, genuine depiction of a possible UFO sighting!

Interesting to see if people start faking that one, or if any of the pilots happened to get any video or film.

Nice post :)

Thanks..but i know this will not make in news as FOX News is busy in reporting Jerusalem Hoax Video UFO...

I hate Main stream Media assholes..

Writer

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm » by Mashedfireflys

whats funny about airlines is at least in the u.s. the airlines have cameras in the tail that records while in flight. if the pilots see anything they wont tell cuz their wings will be clipped but if they do the video never gets seen.