AIWASS is Lucifer

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 28, 2014 11:40 pm » by Otomon

In the latest episode of Thelemic podcast Speech in Silence (in cause you dont know Thelema is pretty much the "Church of Crowley"), Thelemist Joshua Adam Sharp states how AIWASS the entity Crowley spoke to that told him he would become the prophet of the new "Aeon" is actually Lucifer.

http://speechinthesilence.com/program-5 ... o-year-110

naMASTER
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 1:05 am » by Boondox681

thanx oto.

something new...to me anyway

peace bro
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Depending on which stance you take, what is wrong with the god of light and bringer of knowledge.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 1:42 am » by Tuor10

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Depending on which stance you take, what is wrong with the god of light and bringer of knowledge.

I tell you whats wrong: He hasn't brought enough knowledge.

I don't know much about this subject. It has never really interested me until today. But something you posted earlier - a link to a site about the Illuminati - got me thinking: How do we truly know that what the bible says - hypothetically -Is true; or even a reflection of the true nature of things?
I would have to research this, but some of the ancient Hebrew texts that pre-date the period of Christ, and form much of the old Testament, don't mention Lucifer in the same context that more modern versions of the Bible do. Of course, I am probably wrong, and will be put right by the more learned among us on these matters.

In the Old Testament, God is an all powerful Cosmic God who had no equal; but where did the devil come into the equation?

To me anyway, I look at the devil as an allegory, depicting the evil inclination of humans. The devil could be construed as a dark aspect of God, not independent of him, but operating on Earth as a result of Humanity's limitless sinning.

:cheers:

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 2:11 am » by augustrose

Tuor10 wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:Depending on which stance you take, what is wrong with the god of light and bringer of knowledge.

I tell you whats wrong: He hasn't brought enough knowledge.

I don't know much about this subject. It has never really interested me until today. But something you posted earlier - a link to a site about the Illuminati - got me thinking: How do we truly know that what the bible says - hypothetically -Is true; or even a reflection of the true nature of things?
I would have to research this, but some of the ancient Hebrew texts that pre-date the period of Christ, and form much of the old Testament, don't mention Lucifer in the same context that more modern versions of the Bible do. Of course, I am probably wrong, and will be put right by the more learned among us on these matters.

In the Old Testament, God is an all powerful Cosmic God who had no equal; but where did the devil come into the equation?

To me anyway, I look at the devil as an allegory, depicting the evil inclination of humans. The devil could be construed as a dark aspect of God, not independent of him, but operating on Earth as a result of Humanity's limitless sinning.

In the Hebrew texts, Satan didn't even have a name. He was just referred to as shining king, wicked one, accuser, serpent, fallen one, etc. etc.

It wasn't until Christianity and Greek translations apostles decided to give him a name.

What's always fascinated me was the great battle and fall of Lucifer. John Miltons "Paradise Lost" is a pretty good read if you want another perspective (although given what it is) on the subject.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 am » by Boondox681

man is so arrogant that he believes that The Great I Am/Am Not(GOD) would or does solve problems in the same manner he does.

like apes.

those who do are,truly,children of a lesser god.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 4:45 am » by Otomon

What I found peculiar about this is:

Why did the man who called himself the incarnation of the devil not just come out straight up and say "I spoke to Lucifer"

Please note around this time the design for the current dollar bill was added, and the words "Novus Ordo Seclorum" were added.

Why did this incarnation of Lucifer look so much like those Alien Greys that would later become so popular?

I am not saying what is good or bad, just connecting the dots. According to the Secret Tradition, Lucifer previously incarnated as the man known as Imhotep, who taught humans how to build pyramids.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 am » by Middleman

The entity in the drawing has always been called "Lam".

There is no evidence from Crowely's own life or writing that he ever regarded this being as the same entity as Aiwass. That is pure speculation on the part of another Thelemite named Kenneth Grant, who has written extensively about Crowely.

Here is how Crowely himself described Aiwass.

He seemed to be a tall, dark man in his thirties, well-knit, active and strong, with the face of a savage king… The dress was not Arab; it suggested Assyria or Persia, but very vaguely.

That description of Aiwass and Crowely's own drawing of Lam bear no resemblance, in my opinion.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 pm » by Mad Scientist

Tuor10 wrote:

I never got that, if He is so powerful, how could he have made a flawed creature like Lucifer...
Because Women Are a Science!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 2:50 pm » by Otomon

Middleman wrote:The entity in the drawing has always been called "Lam".

There is no evidence from Crowely's own life or writing that he ever regarded this being as the same entity as Aiwass. That is pure speculation on the part of another Thelemite named Kenneth Grant, who has written extensively about Crowely.

Here is how Crowely himself described Aiwass.

He seemed to be a tall, dark man in his thirties, well-knit, active and strong, with the face of a savage king… The dress was not Arab; it suggested Assyria or Persia, but very vaguely.

That description of Aiwass and Crowely's own drawing of Lam bear no resemblance, in my opinion.

Thanks for letting me know, the problem is when you google images Aiwass you only ever get a picture of Lam, so I assumed they were similar looking entities.

Funny enough, a couple years ago I also wrote a short story involving Satan and I described him the same way as Crowley.

Next