Alan Keyes on the Alex Jones Show 1 thru 5

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 9:05 pm » by TheDuck

realorfake wrote:@theduck

lol, it would take me about 4 or 5 nights....

@drex

good lookin' out ;)

:wink: and me

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm » by TheDuck

drextin wrote:
theduck wrote:It was all in jest man we've all done it just being facetious :D

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”

duck ya know I can't stay mad at you.........hell I can barely get mad at you to begin with.

Honestly duck if all aj fans were like you I probably wouldn't care as much to discredit the guy. I know deep down there would only be so he could push off on you before you told him to fuck off.

To right man I've had people trying to push stuff on me most of my life but I'm a stubborn mo fo, stubbornness is underrated i.m.o. it can be very beneficial, but can also be blinding, balance in everything is hard to achieve but I'm striving for it ;) cheers.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

dusty1969

PostSun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm » by dusty1969

This is the deal man, in order to win this thing, we have to be calm, cool, and seriously fucking intelligent. We have to be legitimate and pure to the point of spilling crystals of truth out of our mouths.

Alex Jones is a smart dude, but he lacks the thoughtful professionalism required to help us win. He relies on shock tactics and shaky facts, and by doing so he ruins his own credibility. He is in an incredible position to do a world of good for this movement, yet he will not allow him/us to succeed. Alex Jones is a great activist, but he does as much damage as he does good.

Previous