Alan Watt - Never Watch The Television

Initiate

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 pm » by I2haveseen

mediasorcerer wrote:your intellect is telling you that your right,but your intuition is saying something else,thats why your here,if you really believed in climate change and carbon tax,you wouldnt be here,would you.

unless your being paid to promote an agenda.

Shill hey? Cool (I spose). Dosn't bother me what you think you think cause you've yet to show me that you can.

Why I'm here? Same as you, trying to deepen my information pool. Not to get feed bullshit (I can get that anywhere). That's why.

Oh, and on that 'paid agenda', I'll give you a tip:
Take your left finger out of your bottom, and research me. Start here@Dtv, you should be able to just about indentify me from my post's and email. (hint) Find my youtube channel. Now you've got a good idea who i might be.

Still think I'm 'on the agenda'?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 pm » by Mediasorcerer

why do i have to identify you? im not curious,

your facade is falling away,believe it or not,i am not your enemy,but you feel slighted by my responses,

ok sorry if ive offended you,however,i find it very disturbing the trend the earth is heading towards,and i will always speak up when i can to challenge the mainstream views,and the programming thats going along with it,because we have to fight tooth and nail to hold onto our freedoms and our sovereignty,
{and no,i have not watched television for over 3 years now btw]

it may manifest as "climate change" or "police at railway stations" or new taxes,or whatever,but its all the same thing,

i cant stand by

as its stolen from us and our kids future,and rightly so.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm » by Drjones

No doubt about it, tell lie vision is mind control. Some 'programmes' i deem acceptable like wildlife documentaries and movies, but not too often and only watch if you are fully conscious and willing to do your own research on matters. The more people watch tv the more of a trance they become induced in. I mean i see this in people's eyes everyday, total zombification. :|

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm » by Mediasorcerer

u should see the patents taken out in relation to the hertz and frequency of the signal,it is scary,it can literally be used to change peoples brainwaves and thought patterns and consciousness in a huge way,

wish i still had the link,it was on a post here a while back actually.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 pm » by Drjones

i2haveseen wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:i dont,haha.its evil

Tv has affected (and conditioned) modern mans concepts. Only a fool would argue otherwise (you seem to fit the bill, supprised you didn't rebut), But are you now saying you don't watch tv? Your fullAshit2. Add something of interset to the topic's you post in, IF you can.

I think being conscious and being able to distinguish from what is more real and important than what is not is critical. Alot of people cannot do this and this is what i call mind control, tv is the most powerful tool for this. We now have high definition tv and 3dtv which i am confident will screw up people's eyesight and thus their perception of the real world outside which is more important. I mean HD tv, WTF ?
Go outside dammit !! I will be completely 100% free of tv this year and it's something i will not miss.
:wink:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm » by Waterhawk

I may add that most of today's languages also promote deception. For as eternal beings most of us chose to suppress ourselves by using such limitation as written or spoken language. More can be explained but many will never chose being more awareness. Mainly due to being the excuse of ignorance. However I explain more in a video called optimum language project.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 pm » by Phoenix rising

To be honest i do watch a bit of tv but its always mostly nature programs/movies, documantarys, national geographic channel and some stuff on discovery, just a small amount tho, i most definetly shy away from the normal crap, soaps, reality tv ect... i do most of my watching on the internet nopwdays anyway and my tv is pretty much for movies, flip the coin and when u observe ur wife/girlfreind watching soaps u can see a fixed reaction towards the tv, its almost trance like, they sit there with open mouths and try get their attenion is like takeing a bone from a dog
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Initiate

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 am » by I2haveseen

mediasorcerer wrote:why do i have to identify you? im not curious,

your facade is falling away,believe it or not,i am not your enemy,but you feel slighted by my responses,

ok sorry if ive offended you,however,i find it very disturbing the trend the earth is heading towards,and i will always speak up when i can to challenge the mainstream views,and the programming thats going along with it,because we have to fight tooth and nail to hold onto our freedoms and our sovereignty,
{and no,i have not watched television for over 3 years now btw]

it may manifest as "climate change" or "police at railway stations" or new taxes,or whatever,but its all the same thing,

i cant stand by

as its stolen from us and our kids future,and rightly so.

Alright look. I'm not offended (it's all part of getting to the facts), and I don't have enemies (that I know of). I2 would change my approach to you if I could go back (You probaly notetist this thread has strayed and lost cred by turning into a sligging match), and re-do. Let's see if we can rise above.

Let me make myself clear though. I don't WANT a carbon tax. But I am prerared to pay.
And on my identity, you suggested I might be 'on the agenda'. My rebut was clear, if you look me up, you can see for youself that I'm not.
'i cant stand by'....Fair nuff. Nothing wrong with being passinate about your beliefs. In fact I appaud that. There are somethins i know to be true. But unless I could back my statements, I would never make public statements (am quite prepared to give my opinion) on such issues. Still my belief stands strong without supporting evidace (as your stance he is) on such topics. So, I see where your line in the sand is (and can relate), but (and no offence ment here) Your opinion is just that. Just like mine.
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am » by Evildweeb

harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Another good vid Harbin.

The bit at the end with the throwing the TV out the window to explode on the pavement.......

HEY!!!!!

Let's do that!!!!!!!
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

PreviousNext