Albuquerque : 15-year-old teenager kills 5 people

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 am » by Iwanci

It is natural that for the next little while we will be seeing and hearing these kinds of stories in the media, it is popularist and sells the papers..

I do not believe that it is some conspiracy set about to force the gun control issue...

blind freddy can see that the gun laws need tightening...

No matter what you say, yes the individual is responsible, but imagine if that kid couldn't get his hands on a gun?? maybe a different outcome?

Give me a maybe folks ffs....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Constabul wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That is a nice looking sheriff's RV

"Incident Command Centre".
Like an Air Force No.1

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 pm » by Constabul

Iwanci wrote:It is natural that for the next little while we will be seeing and hearing these kinds of stories in the media, it is popularist and sells the papers..

I do not believe that it is some conspiracy set about to force the gun control issue...

No matter what you say, yes the individual is responsible, but imagine if that kid couldn't get his hands on a gun?? maybe a different outcome?

Give me a maybe folks ffs....

Sorry, I cannot agree. If the fellow had in mind to do these acts, he will carry it out, gun, knife, poison, baseball bat..
The outcome remains the same, some person, or people die.
If it was or wasn't does not change anything except to the Arm chair quarterback.
What is at question is the motive as to why the 15 yr old would feel compelled to do this.

Secondary questions would arise to how did he have access to the firearm. In which not everyone is
Responsible when it comes to the secure storage options.
To those who argue for magazine capacity reduction this kid killed 5 peeps with (reportedly) an ar-15,
So what now cries for mags to be 1 to 4 bullets..

Mag size and gun type is a moot topic, what is more in question is the mental health aspect, and improperly stored
Firearms. Not all states have the same restrictions when it comes to firearms.. maybe that is something to work on
Maybe not. could be the kid had access to the gun due to it being a gift.. like the hypothesized circumstances in the
Other thread we can what if this to death and it will not make or break the case on the difference that would have been
Only if there were no guns..

The media here has been on a campaign against firearms, yet do not care that the state dept was selling arms to Mexican cartels in the pursuit to make a case for gun regulation. Then when pressed and caught red handed they seal the records and dump off onto fall guys.. the portrayed precepts are far from the reality.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:04 pm » by Ishumble

Horrible thing,and guns need to be controlled.I grew up with guns including a semi auto rifle in the home it never dawned on me to kill anyone in the house cause I was angry.

Parents have failed their children in more ways than DTV has space to rant about.Guns in the hands of evil,angry and lun of a tic kill innocent men,women,and children.A loaded gun has in a toddler has has killed mothers,brothers,sister,and fathers in the hand of a toddlers or the toddler kills it's self.The gun fires the bullet after it has been placed in the wrong hands is my point.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 5:33 pm » by domdabears

Iwanci wrote:

Yeah, because criminals and murderers follow gun laws... :roll: :bang;

You're just as smart as our vice president.
Biden: “We need more gun laws because we don’t have time to enforce the ones we have.”
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 am » by mediasorcery

good point dom
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Writer

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am » by Bikerjc

there was no ar-15 used in the sandy hook it was hand guns

Previous