Alcohol 'more harmful than heroin'

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm » by Dank1

right it's all about the stock market or i mean the black market we just need proof that the govt runs a decent size portion of that too but thats an area out of my league or im to parinoid to even attemt it
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 4:44 pm » by Boondox681

With that logic then yes I agree, but as a drug then I don't.

That's all I'm getting at, just sounds like a pointless study to me, my Mrs' told me about it about an hour ago...

and in all fairness to you,my opinion is one of an alcoholic for nearly 30 years.
sober since 4/28/04 :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 4:57 pm » by TheDuck

dank1 wrote:duck id like you to be a member of cannabis culture magazine forums i know you have the right stuff to help the world see past just the conspiracy's, im there also under the same name plus they have a conspiracy section there that needs attention ive been there lately and not here

Man I'de love to but I don't think I have the time, If I do then yeah I'll definitely drop in :flop:

This was the first forum I partook in, now I visit another one and a Poker forum, now I'm planting seeds on Facebook aswell, plus studying and playing Poker, its too much I tells ya lol

:cheers:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm » by TheDuck

boondox681 wrote:
With that logic then yes I agree, but as a drug then I don't.

That's all I'm getting at, just sounds like a pointless study to me, my Mrs' told me about it about an hour ago...

and in all fairness to you,my opinion is one of an alcoholic for nearly 30 years.
sober since 4/28/04 :flop:

Oh yeah I know I've been an alchy myself at 15 lol

In this climate yes alcohol is bad, but stitch that to heroin and we'd/you'de be say alcohol was the good thing.

Am I making sense, it doesn't sound like I am, alcohol is savage though yeah, I've gotta stop drinking soo much, keep blacking out and losing hours, its kinda funny but at the same to really not... at all...

Writer

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:05 pm » by Mindgamez

dank1 wrote:duck id like you to be a member of cannabis culture magazine forums i know you have the right stuff to help the world see past just the conspiracy's, im there also under the same name plus they have a conspiracy section there that needs attention ive been there lately and not here

Can i get the link to this forum? And Dank1 your right, cannibus i not harmful to us at all. I was suprised to see it so high up on the list.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 pm » by Nakchopoe

torofamily wrote:Image

I don't get it. Can you only think about alcohol and heroin when the title tells you only about those 2?
Yes, cannabis is quite high on the list, but I guess that's mainly because of the tobacco it's usually combined with.

But look at the other facts. You see ANY hallucinogenic drugs high on the list?
LSD, Mushrooms, XTC, they only 'harm' the users that live the wrong way.
(and the users that abuse them by overdosing, but that fact counts for everything, even watter)
If your main goal in life is to have a big bank account, then yes, hallucinogenics will be quite hard on you and tell you you are stupid. If you can't handle it, then it's harmful, indeed.

Bill Hicks makes the same point:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Nakchopoe on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:25 pm » by Drjones

Yeah, i watched professor Nutt on BBC news live this morning, i thought he was immaculate in the face of the immature presenters. I've read a few of the comments here and i think Nutt is being misunderstood, if you watched the live show he gave the reasoning as to WHY alcohol was classed as being so harmful and i'd have to agree with him, alcohol is a drug.
It destroys lives, the scale of the problem is grossly underestimated.
But again is alcohol really the problem, are ANY of these illegal'drugs ?
I say WHY do people turn to these substances ? Well we all know why, it's because the system is downright insane, so i don't blame people at all for being alcoholics etc
Like i has said last month or earlier, i really can see cannabis being decriminalised in the UK next year, i'm not a pot smoker, i see this is where things are heading. I also believe all illegal drugs will be controlled/regulated by the government, it's a great way for them to make money in the current climate and personally i'm all for it.
Two thumbs up for professor nutt. :flop: :flop: Especially since he actually defended heroin in a completely natural way, by saying it's not that dangerous it's the fact that is is ILLEGAL that makes it so deadly, with the way it is produced and cut... etc

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm » by Nakchopoe

about that...
try the link in my sig:

the whole world lives on drugs. alcohol, coffee, cocaine, opiates (heroin and such), mushrooms...
some make you stupid, some make you open your eyes. drug use isnt that bad. drug abuse is.
pity thing is that the non-mind-opening drugs are used most and controlled by people that never had their eyes opened either. they are all focussed money making (yes, wars deliver them money and Afghanistan is a great place to get opium).

now the choice is to everyone: continue with your fructose rich, fiberless 'food' diet, feel somewhat 'good' by drinking alcohol and die fat and unhappy, age 55, or see it the hippie way, eat organic and live in harmony and happiness until it's time for your soul to take on another journey.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 pm » by Cwmman

we could do our own poll on this site ? :look:
booze and dope is the top with tabacco in amongst them somewhere is my guess :headscratch:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm » by TheDuck

Notice according to that chart Cannabis is more harmful than Cocaine :hmmm:

I think that dude need to put down the crack pipe himself tbh :mrgreen:

PreviousNext