Alcohol 'more harmful than heroin'

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm » by Cwmman

theduck wrote:Notice according to that chart Cannabis is more harmful than Cocaine :hmmm:

I think that dude need to put down the crack pipe himself tbh :mrgreen:

depends whats mixed in the coke , in my local they've got posters up about the dangers of mixing cocaine with alcohol, f*** that shit, it gets it all soggy, and then the landlord goes and sprays wd40 (oil) all over the place to stop people snorting, now what about the chemicals of wd40 mixed with cocaine THAT cant be good on ya snout to say the least .
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:30 pm » by Drjones

theduck wrote:Notice according to that chart Cannabis is more harmful than Cocaine :hmmm:

Yeah and for some reason CWMAN sent me a PM earlier telling me to look at a link about food additives, turns out though the link was NOTHING to do with food additives and was all about some lame spyware product... i was not impressed. :bang;

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:36 pm » by Cwmman

drjones wrote:

Yeah and for some reason CWMAN sent me a PM earlier telling me to look at a link about food additives, turns out though the link was NOTHING to do with food additives and was all about some lame spyware product... i was not impressed. :bang;

im sorry mate didnt mean to do that i got the program on my pc and all is fine i will check it now to see what is going on :scary:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm » by E6722maj

my view - legalise ALL drugs. every last one. not a popular standpoint i expect, but the only way forward per the whole drugs situation. really.

:alien:
whatever

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 pm » by TheDuck

cwmman wrote:

depends whats mixed in the coke , in my local they've got posters up about the dangers of mixing cocaine with alcohol, f*** that shit, it gets it all soggy, and then the landlord goes and sprays wd40 (oil) all over the place to stop people snorting, now what about the chemicals of wd40 mixed with cocaine THAT cant be good on ya snout to say the least .

That's why people just snort it out there hands :flop:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 pm » by TheDuck

e6722maj wrote:my view - legalise ALL drugs. every last one. not a popular standpoint i expect, but the only way forward per the whole drugs situation. really.

My view aswell, f**k this PC BS :bang; :hell: :yell:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm » by Nakchopoe

theduck wrote:
e6722maj wrote:my view - legalise ALL drugs. every last one. not a popular standpoint i expect, but the only way forward per the whole drugs situation. really.

My view aswell

I couldn't agree more!
I think it's not an unpopular standpoint on this forum.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:27 pm » by Drjones

nakchopoe wrote:
theduck wrote:

My view aswell

I couldn't agree more!
I think it's not an unpopular standpoint on this forum.

Yip, some may find this odd coming from a 'health nut' but i'm with you guys all the way.
These drugs needs to be legalised asap, and like i said i believe at least cannabis will be, in the UK. Drug use is part of the human experience but the controllers do their damnest to deny us this. I think especially with regards to cannabis and the hemp plant, that single plant truly is a wonder, a gift from god. It does so many positive things. :cheers:

@CWMAN, no worries mate, all is good now!! Got your PM. :wink:

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 7:33 pm » by TheDuck

The coca leaf isn't all bad either!

Plenty of mountain people chew it for extra energy...

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 3:22 pm » by Dank1

well folks here's the link for cannabis culture magazine .
http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/
there are many great people there and a whole lot of good info. be it information to help you on your indoor hobby's ,politics, cooking with canna ,conspiracy corner ,bud shots,grow faqs everything you need to escape the harsh reality's of the world we live a great area to just relax
and take in info with out being over whelmed look up my name and see my threads not to many but quality none the less, most of all have fun and be safe!
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

PreviousNext