Alcoholic Bill Cooper Exposed

Initiate

PostMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 am » by 7forever

[quote=phantom;1059260900][COLOR="DarkRed"]lol 7forever, the drive is not the shooter. look at the clips you posted carefully. Notice the drivers LEFT hand is on the steering wheel. HTF does he shoot kennedy with his right hand.

What you are seeing the the sun shining on the greasy hair of the passenger not a silver pistol. The sun is even shining off the greasy hair of the driver. Back then it was common for men to grease their hair. I remember my dad using Brylcreem back in the day.

And Rodin, lol, come on man, do you seriously believe Jacky killed her husband.[/COLOR]
[/quote]

lol Phantom, the driver is the shooter, always was and always will be. Look at the clips I posted carefully. Notice the driver's LEFT hand is passing the gun to his right hand before he turns the first time.

What you are seeing is a fake blob of white created by a 1963 goon squad.LOL Real hair reflections do not recoil at the exact moment a president is being shot by his driver unless the driver shot that president, which Greer clearly and obviously did. It even separates from Roy's head.LOL
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 pm » by 7forever

The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313. The impact's in the right front, not the right side.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm » by 7forever

Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 am » by 7forever

[QUOTE=sylph;1059811445]Not actually against your theory but at least give us a motive for each person in the car to make it more interesting.....:D

Jackie would have wanted him dead for publically humiliating him with his tarts....
the others...paid off perhaps?

Then there's the mafia, the CIA and everyone else that wanted him dead....so not much of a conspiracy.

But if it was done openly in public like this, my point is, surely it would have been a spur of the moment murder...because otherwise it is the most ridiculous assassination idea ever.....in an open top car, get the passenger to kill him and the rest of us say it was a shooter in the hills.....but what about the crowds that will see it?

So yes, I get what you are saying, you think it was someone in the car...I get that. But why? What motive? And was it spur of the moment or deliberately planned?
Even if you don't know - just give me your theory, that's all I was asking...:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Jackie wasn't look at him, so she didn't see Greer shoot although she may have realized it but who knows. Connally saw Greer shoot jfk and took it to his grave. They didn't say anything because it was a massive cover-up. Just imagine the governor of TX going against the media and government in the 60's. A complete joke. Of course it was ridiculous and that's the very reason why millions of americans should know about it. So, they can laugh at how retarded government can really be when their arrogance allows such an epic blunder.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 8:11 pm » by 7forever

The great fake reflection footage that started it all in 7-09.

-The fake blob recoils and separates from Roy's head when Greer fires revolver.
-The fake hand coming off wheel begins with 2 dots.
-They both make eye contact after turning back straight.
-Kellerman raises hand signaling that Greer's gonna shoot back.
-The white lane (by driver's door) comes into focus just in time to blend in with the fake grey streak which mirrored Greer's arm crossing that's seen in the nix film.
-The fake grey streak is over his shoulder first and then across when it's needed.
-The fake forehead reflection replacing Greer's hand is the only one that cannot be independently proven fake without the nix film or other evidence.
-Kellerman moves his head forward, backward and forward again in 1 second in an attempt to block the gun's view from the north side of Elm street.
-Watch the driver's door when Greer turns to shoot back. Something appears beneath the white lane which is very likely the curb.
-Watch the top of Greer's head after he shoots jfk. He still had a reflection, so they darkened it to distract from the silly fakery on Roy's head.
Greer's arm crosses in nix, confirming the logical reasons for Zapruder film fakery.
YouTube - Jfk Assassination the limo driver theory Debunked

Initiate

PostSat Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm » by 7forever

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.
FRAME 337

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 1:30 am » by 7forever

During the alteration of Zapruder they compressed the impact and the rear skull gape into one frame and did their best to hide skull detaching in between subsequent frames.

312, no gape.
313, complete rear gape.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 1:33 am » by Cornbread714

You are exhibiting a complete rear gape yourself, 7forever...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 10:02 am » by Umbrex

Super Moderator

PostFri May 20, 2011 10:07 am » by -Marduk-

umbrex wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Awww...that´s soooo ....uhm

FUCKING GAY!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PreviousNext