Alcoholic Bill Cooper Exposed

Initiate

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 4:45 pm » by 7forever

Marrs Rebuts JFK Driver As Shooter Theory
This conpsiracy kook who promotes obvious nonsense published an article (just a few months ago) that blatantly lies about a very important fact in the film. GREER HAS BOTH HIS HANDS OFF THE WHEEL 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. He also places the gun in his left hand. This obvious truth is so scary to these kooks that they publish articles as recent as May, 2010. They are dreading the day when millions of people find out this shocking but obvious truth.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Jim Marrs debunks his own disinformation about the Driver NOT shooting JFK by lying about visual facts seen in Zapruder. These are the type of idiots who've been making money off book sales for over 40 years. JIM MARRS LOVES GOOGLE...LOL

THIS FAT HILLBILLY completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bullshit to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own SECRET SERVICE AGENT, bodyguard, DRIVER.
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Writer

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 am » by Theylive2012

that looks more like brylcreem than a gun

Writer

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm » by Tradeshowjoe

soooooooooooooo
anyway, back to Bill cooper:
from another Bill- "I just want ask these four questions, Yeah? So? And? What?" - Bill Hicks

I mean really.
oh and are there no JFK threads for half of these posts?
And by the way, when compiling data for a radio show (or similar, for that matter) and "filling time on air", one could, conceivably, out of hours and hours (of our time, hehe) of airtime talking, could find themselves wrong a time or two. He may be wrong about the driver, or not. I haven't met the person who is right 100% of the time about 100% of all things.
That being said, Man I miss Bill (both mentioned in this post for that matter)!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 03, 2011 6:25 pm » by 7forever

[quote=Jay Knowles;1062741] The fairy tale we are dealing with is the WC Fairy Tale. Nix shows Greer crossing his arm over to the right side of his body at the moment of JFKs execution. At the very least this film should arouse even a slight, fleeting, tiny curiosity that perhaps, maybe, possibly, Greer should have been handcuffed at Parkland, tried before a jury with a competent prosecutor, and swung on a rope for murder after being found guilty. The case against Greer, as presented here is solid as granite rock. If the rock is too hard for some people than perhaps its time to hear the WC Fairy Tale again and hit the pillow again as reality is becoming too challenging. Its OK ....the government prefers you this way.

Jay[/quote]

http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Previous