Alcoholic Bill Cooper Exposed

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 am » by Pindz

Writer

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 am » by Soosh

William Cooper was NOT an alcoholic, and WAS A VERY GOOD MAN! I once met William Cooper at an exopolitics seminar in Kentucky in 1991. He was a very nice man, with very interesting things to say. What most people don't know about him is that he kept a large ostrich with him at most public events for security. When I walked up to Mr. Cooper, I must have looked the ostrich in the eye or something, because it held me down to the floor and scratched me up very badly. Mr. Cooper hit the ostrich on the head with a frying pan, and it fell to the ground, unconcious. He bought me a churro and we called it even. He's a good man, that William Cooper.

Shame on you for trying to spread disinformation about a dead man, Pinds!

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 am » by Komakino

Are you on drugs, calling mr William "Bill" Cooper a drunk?
Without this man half the earhts population wouldn't know the truth about the scriptures and there meaning.

Kap met die man zode grond in te douwen. Hij was geniaal. En al zeker de beste bijbel geleerde die ik ken.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

:?:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 pm » by Jesuschrist

zegtelzegtel wrote::?:

Kap met die man zode grond in te douwen. Hij was geniaal. En al zeker de beste bijbel geleerde die ik ken.

= The man was a genious and he probably knew the bible better than anyone else.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 pm » by Hansom

Do you have any irrefutable evidence of Bill Coopers alleged alcoholism ?
Can you produce any sworn testimony (affidavits) from those closest to him, of him being an alcoholic ?
Do you have his medical records showing that he was diagnosed with alcoholism ?

I would suggest that a video posted on youtube is merely circumstantial at best.
To make such a claim with only hearsay and conjecture is a foolhardy enterprise indeed.

I don't think it is proper to make accusations against another without tangible evidence. .
And I certainly don't think it right to do so against someone whom has ceased their earthly existence, and therefore is in no position to defend themselves against such claims.

I'm sure you would be the first to object to such behaviour if it was you that was being accused without proof
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 pm » by Djpakkal

Pintz this is a bad one dude :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

jesuschrist wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote::?:

= The man was a genious and he probably knew the bible better than anyone else.

ik begrijp dat taaltje ook, was niet voor jouw bedoelt Jesus..

what`s the point of this thread ? I really like Bill Cooper.

Writer

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 pm » by Drbunny

Bill Cooper was a very busy man all his life - and he loved his family very very much. It seems unlikely he had time to engage in heavy drinking.

WILLIAM COOPER FAMILY ALBUM:

http://disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/544 ... LY_ALBUM_/

Initiate

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 pm » by Jesuschrist

zegtelzegtel wrote:ik begrijp dat taaltje ook, was niet voor jouw bedoelt Jesus..

Aaa I see! No worries then. :) Is this dutch btw?
I'm from Sweden and I know the German language fairly well so this was not that hard for me to understand actually.

The man Bill Cooper speaks the truth!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next