Alcoholics Anonymous

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 am » by just_the_flu

Hi :D

I'm just_the_flu... im an alcoholic. i also smoke a bunch of weed....

im not condoling my actions, im promoting them... i probably have self control, i have a family, and a full time job... both are unaffected by my substance abuse issues... not to 'tute my own horn', but i have absolutely no reason to drink and smoke pot on a regular basis except for the fact... i like being fucked up.... i also do drugs.... oooohhhh... mind you i dont go looking for them, they find me.. and i like em... mushrooms especially... but i dont do drugs on a regular pattern... i actually havent done any drugs for a couple years tbh...

its probably not 'healthy' to drink liquor and smoke pot daily... but you know what... it makes me feel good :D it may be part of the total grand 'scheme' of things... but id rather experience it the way i do than sober.... why drive a pontiac when you can drive a bently???

.... my next quest is to get a hold of some DMT!!! :look: :rtft: :peep:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:27 am » by Malogg

Hi just_the_flu I am Malogg ,that takes some baws to admit to your sins ,I Salute you. . . .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Good luck wi the DMT and your addictions

(Changed the video because of on-going Argentina conflict)

:cheers:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:35 am » by mediasorcery

hi, im media, i dont want to know .
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 am » by just_the_flu

Malogg wrote:Hi just_the_flu I am Malogg ,that takes some baws to admit to your sins ,I Salute you. . . .

:cheers:... but.. im not a sinner... :alien51:

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:55 am » by just_the_flu

if you can... you should in indulge in yourself every day :flop:

thats whats healthy....

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 6:57 am » by Malogg

just_the_flu wrote:if you can... you should in indulge in yourself every day :flop:

thats whats healthy....

Nah ima done wi that sh1t ,stopped smoking the erb n all
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 am » by Skydog

You gotta do what you gotta do

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 am » by Baboogdi

Flu,
I'm not an expert on AA, alcoholism, or drug addiction. I have, however, had exposure to alcoholism in my life. My brother drank himself to death several years ago. My step-father was a recovering alcoholic for about 20 years and he was a very decent person who has passed away now. The only knowledge I have about the condition is what I saw and what I learned from my him. The one thing he always said was that alcoholism is not about self-control, it's about self-esteem and it's about pain. He said once that alcohol is the greatest pain reliever in the world. When it became clear to me what kind of pain he was referring to I understood. Life is hard at times so I don't judge how anybody chooses to live theirs. I hope that you live a long fulfilling life but, in my experience, alcohol won't get you there.
Thanks for sharing your story and God bless you.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm » by Zer0

You know your are fucked up when you gotta brag about it in a conspiracy forum. Alcohol and Weed are fun and all ..until they wear off and you have to face the pain of reality like Baboogdi said.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 5:00 pm » by Simbad75

dont get me wrong but ive been a herbalist for over 20 yrs now but many moons ago i tried roughly a bit of everything really with good and bad memories but thinking about doing them again quite scares me :vomit: now i hardly drink but do smoke :headscratch: but not to a degree of getting hammered and wasting all me money on it i love travelling now and kinda get the same buzz out of doing that :sunny: i suppose its everyman to his own :dancing:

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook