Aleister Crowley, for those that didnt know...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 12:02 am » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm » by Gisgangusur

telocvovim wrote:yo 3g..

christ and antichrist ze same??

hmm..

i once thought that god and satan are the same...

but somehow... i dunno..
too easy i guess...

though everytime i read ze part with the temptation of christ... i got the feeling hes talkin to himself...

Yeah,he had his moments...

Like when he whipped the merchants inside the Temple,wich btw could be one of the main reasons behind the crucifiction!!!

I will make a post on this subject Teloc,and you will see why is that the felling that he was talking to himself.

Kind of thing I don't like to share so openly,but strange times requires strange measures!

You triggered "Zis" mein bruder!!! :flop:

I'll name't "The seven lords" ok? :cheers:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 am » by Megame23

Ok, here is some more evidence he was an evil murdering bastard:

He wrote on his childhood, on page 73 of The Confessions of Aleister Crowley;

I had been told "A cat has nine lives." I deduced that it must be practically impossible to kill a cat. As usual, I became full of ambition to perform the feat. (Observe that I took my information unquestioningly au pied de la lettre.) Perhaps through some analogy with the story of Hercules and the hydra, I got it into my head that the nine lives of the cat must be taken more or less simultaneously. I therefore caught a cat, and having administered a large dose of arsenic I chloroformed it, hanged it above the gas jet, stabbed it, cut its throat, smashed its skull and, when it had been pretty thoroughly burnt, drowned it and threw it out of the window that the fall might remove the ninth life. In fact, the operation was successful; I had killed the cat. I remember that all the time I was genuinely sorry for the animal; I simply forced myself to carry out the experiment in the interest of pure science.

If you didnt know violent murderers often start with animals, but anyway, here is the real stuff, in Vision and the Voice by Aleister Crowley, page 375:

The supreme Rite would be to bring about a climax in the death of the victim. By this Rite one would attain the summit of Magical Art. Even better would be to slay a girl, preferably a willing victim. After violating her, she should be cut into nine pieces. These should not be eaten, but divided as follows...

So not only does he say that slaying an unwilling victim is alright(by saying a willing victim is BETTER, not necessary), he also feels the need to specify that you should not cannibalize her after raping her and killing her, in the case of this ritual that is.

Amazing that anyone would try to argue this man was a GOOD spiritual teacher...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 am » by Roadkill

Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 pm » by Phaeton

megame23 wrote:Ok, here is some more evidence he was an evil murdering bastard:

He wrote on his childhood, on page 73 of The Confessions of Aleister Crowley;

I had been told "A cat has nine lives." I deduced that it must be practically impossible to kill a cat. As usual, I became full of ambition to perform the feat. (Observe that I took my information unquestioningly au pied de la lettre.) Perhaps through some analogy with the story of Hercules and the hydra, I got it into my head that the nine lives of the cat must be taken more or less simultaneously. I therefore caught a cat, and having administered a large dose of arsenic I chloroformed it, hanged it above the gas jet, stabbed it, cut its throat, smashed its skull and, when it had been pretty thoroughly burnt, drowned it and threw it out of the window that the fall might remove the ninth life. In fact, the operation was successful; I had killed the cat. I remember that all the time I was genuinely sorry for the animal; I simply forced myself to carry out the experiment in the interest of pure science.

Gddmn.. thats one sick puppy. He is getting his right fucking NOW, surely. :flop:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous