Alert Assad Moving Chemical Weapons !

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:49 am » by mediasorcery

Harbin wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:yeh, well im not really interested until they start throwing babies out of incubators. cos that was true, it wasnt hiller and nolton who did that!!

Ya gotta spell this stuff out MS....

Upload to Disclose.tv

i know, same script, different lies. :flop: :alien51:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am » by Iwanci

How many people in REAL conflict actually stop and think about the Geneva Conv do you think? How many actually stop and think carefully about the ramifications that may come from their actions? For differing reasons not many...

This is why the real emphasis needs to be on preventing the conflicts from happening, once they are underway humanity is out and one inhumane act (whether preconceived or not) will be followed by another. War is one of the places where gloves are not worn... the gloves come off.

WMD, I would bet that EVERY country has some stockpile of something that is either ready to use or can quickly be engineered for use... there are no winners in conflict.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am » by Edgar 2.0

WillEase666 wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:WMD trick always works...

But the fun fact is that the trick has always being performed by the only nation in the World that had succesfully employed the WMD.

Ever.

Talking about hypocrisy...

First of all, WMDs have been used quite often by various countries. Do you not remember what happened in Iraq? Chemical weapons have been repeatedly used as far back as WWI...
http://www.opcw.org/about-chemical-weap ... of-cw-use/
The stock pile of chemical weapons in Syria, came from Iraq...before the second gulf war (which is why they didn't find them in Iraq)
That being said, there is nothing hypocritical about the latest development...jerk :censored:

Hey, Will...remember this?

Here is the vid, for your convenience :

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/shakinghands_high.wmv

Wheaton, Md.: I hear pro-Saddam activists often claim that Reagan supplied Hussein with chemical weapons. I've seen no evidence to support these claims. Is there any truth to this?

Joyce Battle: I have not personally seen documents that indicate that the Reagan administration supplied Iraq with chemical weapons. However, the documents we recently posted on the Internet demonstrate that the administration had U.S. intelligence reports indicating that Iraq was using chemical weapons, both against Iran and against Iraqi Kurdish insurgents, in the early 1980s, at the same time that it decided to support Iraq in the war. So U.S. awareness of Iraq's chemical warfare did not deter it from initiating the policy of providing intelligence and military assistance to Iraq. There were shipments of chemical weapons precursors from several U.S. companies to Iraq during the 1980s, but the U.S. government would deny that it was aware that these exports were intended to be used in the production of chemical weapons.

http://web.archive.org/web/20110718002805/http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/zforum/03/sp_world_battle022703.htm

Plus, i was not talking about the chemical weapons in particular. I was talking about WMD, in which category i put the A-bomb as well...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am » by Svaha

A funny thing, these red lines that are sometimes drawn and sometimes not.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 am » by Edgar 2.0

Svaha wrote:A funny thing, these red lines that are sometimes drawn and sometimes not.

Quod licet iovi, non licet bovi...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 am » by *WillEase*

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:WMD trick always works...

But the fun fact is that the trick has always being performed by the only nation in the World that had succesfully employed the WMD.

Ever.

Talking about hypocrisy...

First of all, WMDs have been used quite often by various countries. Do you not remember what happened in Iraq? Chemical weapons have been repeatedly used as far back as WWI...
http://www.opcw.org/about-chemical-weap ... of-cw-use/
The stock pile of chemical weapons in Syria, came from Iraq...before the second gulf war (which is why they didn't find them in Iraq)
That being said, there is nothing hypocritical about the latest development...jerk :censored:

Hey, Will...remember this?

Yes.
The difference is Assad and Syria have never been an American ally. Plus Assad won't be able to slip them out of the country unnoticed like Saddam Hussein did (into Syria).
Either way, sorry I called you a jerk. :oops:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 am » by Edgar 2.0

WillEase666 wrote:The difference is Assad and Syria have never been an American ally. Plus Assad won't be able to slip them out of the country unnoticed like Saddam Hussein did (into Syria).
Either way, sorry I called you a jerk. :oops:

Never mind that. I've been called much worse...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 pm » by mediasorcery

oh yeh, sure they slipped them out unnoticed, with all that satellite surveillance they jus hid them under a blanket?,

they didnt have any. theres no proof is there,?? until there is im calling bullshit.

more bs. :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm » by zangazanga75

Syrian MP Ahmad Shlash, deputy chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee : Syria has both chemical and biological weapons

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 2:25 pm » by Kinninigan

mediasorcery wrote:oh yeh, sure they slipped them out unnoticed, with all that satellite surveillance they jus hid them under a blanket?,

they didnt have any. theres no proof is there,?? until there is im calling bullshit.

more bs. :badair:

George Bush told Obama where they are, next to the ones Iraq had!
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

PreviousNext