ALERT! Giant UFO FLEET ARRIVAL AT THE ORBIT OF THE SUN 3.7.

Writer

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 am » by Hubble

Or is this a camera error?

[youtube]watch?v=shAcp1rahdg[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 am » by E6722maj

not seeing anything

whatever

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am » by Vertigo

hubble wrote:Or is this a camera error?

Upload to Disclose.tv

you have to put this here: shAcp1rahdg

between the youtube frame next time in order to work :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am » by Hayden

Thats outrageous! I think it was James Horek (not sure of spelling) who reckons those ships are managing the Suns out put so earth dosent get fried by the coming solar storms. Hope either he's right or your right and it's artifacts or errors with the camera! :nails:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 11:15 am » by Bert666

hayden wrote:Thats outrageous! I think it was James Horek (not sure of spelling) who reckons those ships are managing the Suns out put so earth dosent get fried by the coming solar storms. Hope either he's right or your right and it's artifacts or errors with the camera! :nails:

you seem to know you er stuff m8 WATS you er own thoughts on that video cause i haven't a clue.
it seems really strange to me what ever it is its a lot of it and it moves very fast .

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 pm » by Smokeydog

when did the sun flare? like exactly could be due to that if the satellites alot further out
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 1:10 pm » by Hayden

Hi Bert,check out both James Horak and Nassim Haramein stuff regarding these things. Nassim shows footage of what looks like 2 earth size objects approaching the Sun,do a complete orbit then crash into the sun. He reckons they are using the Sun as a 'star gate' to travel anywhere in the universe. Nassims theory is that there is a black hole at the centre of our Sun and other stars.Love him or hate him, he's a very entertaining speaker,and his sums add up! As I said before James Horak reckons the craft are farming or syphoning off excess energy from our star so we don't get fried. Mind he also believes that he is on the Planet to decide whether we are 'good enough' to be saved! ( shades of egomania?) where as Nassims work has been peer reviewed by the physics establishment. I guess you pays your money and takes your chances. Hope thats helpfull? Peace

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 2:43 pm » by Bert666

hayden wrote:Hi Bert,check out both James Horak and Nassim Haramein stuff regarding these things. Nassim shows footage of what looks like 2 earth size objects approaching the Sun,do a complete orbit then crash into the sun. He reckons they are using the Sun as a 'star gate' to travel anywhere in the universe. Nassims theory is that there is a black hole at the centre of our Sun and other stars.Love him or hate him, he's a very entertaining speaker,and his sums add up! As I said before James Horak reckons the craft are farming or syphoning off excess energy from our star so we don't get fried. Mind he also believes that he is on the Planet to decide whether we are 'good enough' to be saved! ( shades of egomania?) where as Nassims work has been peer reviewed by the physics establishment. I guess you pays your money and takes your chances. Hope thats helpfull? Peace

thanks m8 off to check him out

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 pm » by Chronicnerd

This is the solar flare traveling towards us...
Look at the timestamp on the LASCO satellite and compare to the "objects" around the sun.

It is all charged particles that *appear* to be around the sun... but in all reality...it is just charged particles hitting the CCDs on the satellite imaging hardware causing "bright spots" to appear...

If you look at the sun through a normal telescope (with filter of course...never look directly else be blinded for life...burnt a CCD camera out a few years ago in my more neophyte days hooking up to my scope without a proper filter...duh...acted like one huge magnifying glass upon my camera!)...but if you were to look through a normal high powered telescope with filter...you would see nothing but the sun and stars around it... no objects orbiting it...other than some known small bodies (i.e. asteroids) and the planets...and our own Satellites...

But yeah...that video in particular... charged particles slamming against the satellite's recording system and the way they dampen the final image to "exclude" background noise...typically ends up with circular "dimples" that have various darker (yet lighter than 100% black) pixels/squares around the dimple...which this is 100% due to their software processing...

So think of the above image... but with software that tries to "filter out" all background light but the most "bright" light (i.e. in most cases the sun)... in this case...if you try to run the above image through photoshop filters or the like... you will get strange looking streaks and/or dimples depending upon the filter.

Anyway... all cool stuff... just not really a huge alien fleet...

I mean... if you *really* think about it... regarding aliens around the Sun...

There very well might be some there... but it really boils down to two scenarios:

If they make themselves visible:
Then they are either friendly...or they know they are so far advanced technologically...it really doesn't matter if we saw them or not...
In the case that they are friendly... then no worries right?
In the case that they are not...well...not much anyone can do about it...and worrying just makes your potential last few days miserable...which really...would you want that?

If they don't make themselves visible:
Then again...they could be friendly... in which case...no worries...
Or...they could not be friendly...and in this case...they are *invisible* to our sensors...and thus their technology far advanced over our own... which leads us back to the "not much anyone could do about it...and certainly not you our I or anyone on this site"... so why worry about that?

However, this one particular scenario... it is just photons and charged particles whipping by the satellites from the X5.4 solar flare...

So...it is all good!

:cheers: