ALERT NIBIRU - Brown Dwarf

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 5:46 am » by Boondox681

where you will hear about the brown dwarf that will NOT be visible, Etc, Etc. because of the nature of it's construction.

when all else fails,make up some 'new phenomena' to validate their bullshit.
i've never heard of a celestial body who's 'construct' made it invisible.has anyone?
welcome to modern science 101

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 am » by Frankenstein

boondox681 wrote:
where you will hear about the brown dwarf that will NOT be visible, Etc, Etc. because of the nature of it's construction.

when all else fails,make up some 'new phenomena' to validate their bullshit.
i've never heard of a celestial body who's 'construct' made it invisible.has anyone?
welcome to modern science 101

peace

You really shouldn't be talking about science and rational thinking you know, there is all that really cool religious stuff going on in other threads. :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 am » by Punjedi

Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 am » by Picachu

Seriously!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 5:57 am » by Rydher

Guess I'm the only one that thinks religion and science are one in the same. That being said these threads are Image

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 am » by Punjedi

rydher wrote:Guess I'm the only one that thinks religion and science are one in the same. That being said these threads are Image

Nope, not just you :)

Peace :cheers:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 am » by Hurtswhenipee

redwoodrick wrote:
hurtswhenipee wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:In my opinion anyone who thinks we could have a second star that close and not notice it....ya know what..I'm not even gonna finish that thought.Yall must be teenage kids.Who skipped all of school from 2nd grade,up.
Or you are just test running a scam.
You can't possibly be that stupid.
Really you can't.
So are you just screwin with folks or bored off your ass or what?
A second sun that is only there in an odd photo or two?
And what it disappears?

There seems to be several NAME callers here at DTV lately please listen to the first 23 minutes of this radio talk show (David Sereda and George Nooney) where you will hear about the brown dwarf that will NOT be visible, Etc, Etc. because of the nature of it's construction. I know you are a fine contribuitor to the forum and I like your input but I ask you to please to not call names to people who express their views. I was harrased in 7th grade and it was not pleasureable.

I appreciate your point of view about bullying,and I am fairly sure I do not fit that category.If you think my discourse to Demobe was cruel than I suggest you too,have too thin of skin.Questioning someones age and mental capacity hardly falls into the category of bullying,especially online between strangers with anonymous screen names. :roll:
I have a bit of a rough way of coming off at times when I am completely frustrated.I have been and will continue to be making an effort to be more...palatable to the more sensitive types here..to a point.I will not be muzzled in respect to voicing my frustration at certain things.These are things which I feel personally about,such as racism and bigotry(I'm not sayin..),as well as hoaxes presented as truth or proof,and say,somone with 3500 posts who catches a camera glitch or hoax and proudly proclaims he has proof of Nibiru or a secondary star visible from his camera phone.No sir :nope:
I will confess that I have not watched "the first 22 minutes"(!) of your video,and have no intention of doing so unless perhaps you can explain in a nutshell how the gravitational effect of such a large heavenly body could possibly go unnoticed by scientists and astronomers worldwide.I would expect someone with that many posts to be a tad more discerning,or at least to have the self circumspection to label his thread with a question and not vehemently defend an obvious falsity when presented with the facts.Failure to do so results in mild derision.That will not change,friend.
If you are certain the video you present contains an answer to the lack of gravitational detection I will sacrifice 22 minutes of my evening.I have a very open mind.But I also have critical reasoning as the main tool in my open mind.No offense to anyone unless I expressly say so.
All in all I would say I am pretty even keel for this site,but I am open to communication on the subject.Just don't ask me to coddle willful ignorance. :peace:

Well I think the word you used was Stupid!
The gravitational pull has not gone unnoticed but simply unreported by the media. If you will indulge me and simply listen to the video I spent over an hour to upload I am sure your life and mind will be enriched through the experience. If you feel your time was wasted I will apoligse openly if after you have listened you call BS. Or I'll buy you a couple of beers. I am sorry if I came off strong as I stated I have respect for you. PS I am Mike from Vegas not trying to hide behind my leaking gland! HA
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:04 am » by Punjedi

They aren't looking for the God particle (Higgs Boson particle) because it just sounds cool :)

(I mean that in a joking manner, I know that would start some furious debate) I is just playin' kinda ;)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:08 am » by Frankenstein

rydher wrote:Guess I'm the only one that thinks religion and science are one in the same.

Nope, the majority of religious people think that they are being rational. They have a special pocket for religion that doesn't have to live up to the same standards as science.

I know several scientists who are religious. Also, everyone has the ability to be illogical, especially with regards to something they feel either passionate about or something that they depend on for stability.

Be religious, but do not claim it as science.

I am waiting for the coming of the great white handkerchief.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 am » by Redwoodrick

In my opinion anyone who thinks we could have a second star that close and not notice it....ya know what..I'm not even gonna finish that thought.Yall must be teenage kids.Who skipped all of school from 2nd grade,up.
Or you are just test running a scam.
You can't possibly be that stupid.
Really you can't.
...hmm..sounds like a pretty tame reply to me,especially given that it was typed after he/she started defending the second sun "theory".
But I do confess it sounds a bit mean. :roll:
No offense meant.
I will watch the 22 minutes out of respect for your insistence...Prepare for a humble apology or scathing rebuttal.(jk no worries).
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext