ALERT NIBIRU - Brown Dwarf

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 am » by Boondox681

You really shouldn't be talking about science and rational thinking you know, there is all that really cool religious stuff going on in other threads. :twisted:

tip:
don't poke the bear

there's your one,newb.that's all you get

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 am » by Hurtswhenipee

frankenstein wrote:
boondox681 wrote:
where you will hear about the brown dwarf that will NOT be visible, Etc, Etc. because of the nature of it's construction.

when all else fails,make up some 'new phenomena' to validate their bullshit.
i've never heard of a celestial body who's 'construct' made it invisible.has anyone?
welcome to modern science 101

peace

You really shouldn't be talking about science and rational thinking you know, there is all that really cool religious stuff going on in other threads. :twisted:

From David Sereda on coast to Coast with George Nooney. That's where. He dose not say invisible just hard to see.
Sorry not into religion but thanks for the info.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 am » by Boondox681

From David Sereda on coast to Coast with George Nooney

well FUCK ME RUNNIN'!!
it must be true then!!!
your 'truth' is hearsay.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 am » by Hurtswhenipee

boondox681 wrote:
From David Sereda on coast to Coast with George Nooney

well FUCK ME RUNNIN'!!
it must be true then!!!
your 'truth' is hearsay.

Dude he just said where did you hear it and I replied, use your own brain this is a disclosure forum not an absolute truth forum!! Listen to information or not and deside for yourself Jeeeese
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 am » by Boondox681

please accept my apologies.
i read this..
There seems to be several NAME callers here at DTV lately please listen to the first 23 minutes of this radio talk show (David Sereda and George Nooney) where you will hear about the brown dwarf that will NOT be visible, Etc, Etc. because of the nature of it's construction.

and since i obviously didn't see the question posed towards you,it looked like a statement.

my bad.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 am » by Hurtswhenipee

boondox681 wrote:please accept my apologies.
i read this..
There seems to be several NAME callers here at DTV lately please listen to the first 23 minutes of this radio talk show (David Sereda and George Nooney) where you will hear about the brown dwarf that will NOT be visible, Etc, Etc. because of the nature of it's construction.

and since i obviously didn't see the question posed towards you,it looked like a statement.

my bad.

Thanks Boon
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:01 am » by Redwoodrick

Okay, I must apologize.
Cause I am going to tear this guy apart..
At minute 10:00 onward he displays a complete lack of knowledge or even research into the chronology or timeline that he is proposing.
Here is the gist: That a brown dwarf high mass star which is imploding so to speak thereby shedding no light and emitting energy in the form of radiation is locked in a 3500 year orbital with our own star and that this began when one of the satellites of that star collided with Earth,creating our moon and weather cycles.This collision of the other star's moon with our earth somehow locked that star into orbit with our own.Oh yeah and that this coming collision or near miss or whatever happens every 3500 years and began in the pre Sumerian era as alluded to in their writings on the Anunaki.
Hmm...where should I start?
Well first of all,the Sumerian culture existed from around 4000 b.c. to 2400 b.c.,so if his account is accurate that means the last 3500 year event was..lemme see..at least 6000 years ago.It must be stuck in traffic...
Next is the fact that the he says the incident with our Earth colliding with It's satellite was what caused the extinction of the dinosaurs that was 65 million years ago.
He says that's when the moon was created and our seasons began...okay,Okay,so where the heck has this thing been for the last 65 million years????...Because surely,if that cosmic collision was happening every 3500 years, or even every 350,000 years,our moon would have been cast out of it's perfectly balanced orbit with Earth.
This guy is a hack.
Straight up hack and I will guess he has books for sale.
10 minutes of listening and he has proven himself to anyone who researches his ramble that he is a complete HACK.
Start at minute 10:00 to verify the information and review I have provided is accurate.

So there,my respectful friend,you have the answer to why I usually do not spend my time looking at astrophysical impossibilities.
This guy didn't even think about the contradictions in his on air account with science and history.
I do acknowledge that astronomers have found gravitational anomalies in our outer solar system that are indicative of an unknown gravitational effect,and that it could be a heavenly body.Anything beyond that is speculation.Perhaps Tiamat was a stray planet native to our own solar system?That makes more sense to me.
Anyways,there ya have it.I welcome your reply.
And those beers :cheers:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:33 am » by Hurtswhenipee

redwoodrick wrote:Okay, I must apologize.
Cause I am going to tear this guy apart..
At minute 10:00 onward he displays a complete lack of knowledge or even research into the chronology or timeline that he is proposing.
Here is the gist: That a brown dwarf high mass star which is imploding so to speak thereby shedding no light and emitting energy in the form of radiation is locked in a 3500 year orbital with our own star and that this began when one of the satellites of that star collided with Earth,creating our moon and weather cycles.This collision of the other star's moon with our earth somehow locked that star into orbit with our own.Oh yeah and that this coming collision or near miss or whatever happens every 3500 years and began in the pre Sumerian era as alluded to in their writings on the Anunaki.
Hmm...where should I start?
Well first of all,the Sumerian culture existed from around 4000 b.c. to 2400 b.c.,so if his account is accurate that means the last 3500 year event was..lemme see..at least 6000 years ago.It must be stuck in traffic...
Next is the fact that the he says the incident with our Earth colliding with It's satellite was what caused the extinction of the dinosaurs that was 65 million years ago.
He says that's when the moon was created and our seasons began...okay,Okay,so where the heck has this thing been for the last 65 million years????...Because surely,if that cosmic collision was happening every 3500 years, or even every 350,000 years,our moon would have been cast out of it's perfectly balanced orbit with Earth.
This guy is a hack.
Straight up hack and I will guess he has books for sale.
10 minutes of listening and he has proven himself to anyone who researches his ramble that he is a complete HACK.
Start at minute 10:00 to verify the information and review I have provided is accurate.

So there,my respectful friend,you have the answer to why I usually do not spend my time looking at astrophysical impossibilities.
This guy didn't even think about the contradictions in his on air account with science and history.
I do acknowledge that astronomers have found gravitational anomalies in our outer solar system that are indicative of an unknown gravitational effect,and that it could be a heavenly body.Anything beyond that is speculation.Perhaps Tiamat was a stray planet native to our own solar system?That makes more sense to me.
Anyways,there ya have it.I welcome your reply.
And those beers :cheers:

Beers anytime
Timeline of Past Cataclysmic Events

600 Million Years Ago: A comet or asteroid slammed into the Earth in Southern Australia at a place called Lake Acraman, and the evidence of the collision is still visible. According to the scenario established by scientists, a rocky meteorite roughly 2 miles in diameter traveling at almost 50,000 miles per hour slammed into an area of red volcanic rock 250 miles north of what is now Adelaide. Within seconds the meteor vaporized into a ball of fire that carved out a crater about 2.2 miles deep and 20 miles in diameter. But that was only the beginning. The impact spawned an earthquake that was powerful enough to raise 300 foot tsunamis in a shallow sea 200 miles away. Debris - including sparks - showered the region for many miles and the remains are still scattered across a broad landscape. (17)

94.5 Million Years Ago: When the solar system moves through the galactic plane, the chance of cataclysmic encounters are much greater than usual. There were mass extinctions of species 94.5 million, 65 million, 29 million, and 11,500 years ago. (2)

65 Million Years Ago: When the solar system moves through the galactic plane, the chance of cataclysmic encounters are much greater than usual. There were mass extinctions of species 94.5 million, 65 million, 29 million, and 11,500 years ago. (2) One of the largest catastrophes to strike the planet occurred 65 million years ago, according to scientists, when an asteroid 6 miles in diameter punched a crater the size of Belgium into the Earth's surface. The impact sent up a cloud of debris that so altered the world and darkened the atmosphere that 70 percent of all life forms of life on the planet at that time - including the dinosaurs - was decimated. (17)

29 Million Years Ago: When the solar system moves through the galactic plane, the chance of cataclysmic encounters are much greater than usual. There were mass extinctions of species 94.5 million, 65 million, 29 million, and 11,500 years ago. (2)

15 Million Years Ago: A massive star explosion occurred between the constellations of Scorpio and Sagittarius about 15 million years BP and this triggered many spectacular events in our part of the galaxy, some of which are still going on. This includes volcanic eruptions in Asia from 14 million years BP to 12 million years BP. (20)

6 Million Years Ago: Ionic debris from the explosion in the Lagoon Nebula rained down on earth again from about 6 million years BP to 3 million years BP, and this was associated with increased volcanic activity on a global scale. (20)

2.7 Million Years Ago: A massive star explosion was triggered in the star constellation of Orion about 2.7 million years BP, and this had major effects on Earth, including the beginning of the present ice age with its attendant volcanic activity. (This volcanic activity and its associated ice age had become full blown by about 2 million years BP). The cataclysms associated with this epoch would logically have driven our ancestors away from their newly found coastal Eden, and forced them into yet another lifestyle on an island continent where they were forced to toil for a living. Hindu records as translated by Maharshi Bharadwaaja, place the beginning of the Thethaa yuga at about 2.59 million years BP. Interestingly enough this dating corresponds closely to the estimated time of the above explosion in the Orion Nebula. (20)

2 million years old: The Chinese place the first human civilization on Earth in the motherland (Asia) at about 2 million years BP, coincidental with the full onset of the current ice age, of which we are now in an interglacial epoch. The Egyptians and Babylonians are said to have kept star records going back about 700,000 years to about the time of a recognized major fall of debris from space; and a magnetic reversal for Earth. (20)

105,000 years BP: Indirect and direct evidence suggest about 105,000 years BP as being the time of the great flood of the Biblical and Asian Noah (caused by planet Nibiru), at a time when all but eight humans were destroyed and three breeding females survived. Scientific evidence indicates a time of about 100,000 years BP for the first split of the human species into three groups: Africans, Caucasians and the "Australian" - Oriental lineage. This ties in nicely with the preceding event. (20)

54,000 - 48,000 years ago: "At the beginning of the second heaven, the Earth was shaken to its foundations. The sky sank lower and lower towards the north. The sun, moon and stars changed their motion [ note: They only appeared to do this to the observer because the Earth's axis was changing relative to its surface.] The earth fell to pieces and the waters in its bosom uprushed with violence and overflowed it. . . . the system of the universe was all disordered.

The Planets altered their courses, and the great harmony of the universe and nature was disrupted. . . the sky sunk lower in the north. " This last bit of information, related to China, would seem to correspond to Hapgood's change of the north pole from about 10 deg. east, 70 deg. north to about 80 deg. west, 50 deg. north. This event is dated at between 54,000 to 48,000 years ago, or at the reputed time of the destruction of Mu. This reference would consequently appear to be the Chinese version of the destruction of Mu, the first heaven, and their motherland.
A Lhasa record (ie Tibetan) translated by Schielemann states " When the star of Bal fell on the places where now is only the sky and the sea, the seven cities with their golden gates and transparent temples, quivered and shook like the leaves in a storm; and behold, a flood of fire and smoke arose from the palaces. Agonies and cries of the multitude filled the air. . . But Ra Mu arose and said to them, 'Did I not predict all this?'"

Given that the disaster was foreseen, and that traditions claim that some people escaped disaster by fleeing to the colonies (just as some Atlanteans later fled to Egypt and the Americas, a couple of interesting dates crop up. Chatelain is a consultant to NASA, but has an interest in our past. He cites legends telling us that the Egyptian calendar began in 49,214 BC (presumably citing Diogenes Laertius - 3rd century AD Greek historian). He also informs us that the Mayan calendar began in 49,611 BC. This is quite consistent with people getting out of the motherland with time to spare, just as others later fled Atlantis. (21)

50,000 years BP: Direct and indirect evidence indicates a time of about 50,000 years BP for the catastrophic loss beneath the ocean of our common motherland of Australia at the time of another appearance by planet Nibiru. (20)

40,000 years BP: Scientific evidence indicates a time of about 40,000 years BP for the "Australian" - Oriental lineages to split apart. (This coincides with another worldwide catastrophe linked to planet Nibiru) (20)

30,000 BP: Indirect and direct evidence place the great flood of an Atlantean Noah in about 30,000 BP, in association with another appearance of planet Nibiru. (20)

30,000 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) "Soluble Impurities in Four Antarctic Ice Cores Over the Last 30,000 Years" in Annals of Glaciology (10, 1988, pp 116-120). They graphed the Oxygen 18 variations and the ionic components Na = NH (sub4) and Ca (sup 2) and H and Cl and NO (sub 3) and SO (sub 4). The time scale for each ionic component level as well as the O (sup 18) levels stretches back 30,000 years. The graph shows correlations to spikes at 5,200 BC, 8,800 BC, 12,400 BC, c. 16,000 BC, c. 19,600 BC. All of these were times of great geologic stress. (1)

20,000 BCE - 8000 BCE: Dr. Sarah O'Mara of Drylands Research at Sheffield University - the world authority on the climate of deserts, past and present - states that up to 8000 BCE "we have no evidence that any humans were living in this area [Egypt]. This was an area that was very dry, very cold. It was the time of the last Ice Age. That Ice Age, which had begun around 20,000 BCE, ended in 8000 BCE, ushering in a period that fluctuated between wetter and drier periods. And Michael Rice, in his book Egypt's Making, writes: "It is probable that the valley floor could not have really supported a substantial human civilization until about 10,000 years ago [i.e. around 8000 BCE]. (4)

19,600 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) (1)

16,000 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) (1)

13,000 - 10,000 BC: Galactic Core Explosions. We are approximately twenty six thousand light years from our "Galactic Center". Once an explosion occurs it takes that long for the wave from the explosion to reach us if it is traveling at the speed of light. Science is finding not all waves do. For instance a "Gravity Wave" is said to travel at "some" speed less than the speed of light. We can see an approaching event before it arrives only if it is traveling below light speed. These many types of waves can be small in energy. They can also carry huge amounts of energy and particles with them. It is seemingly beyond coincidence that our "Precessional Cycle", Earths wobble through time, seems to match this approximate twenty six thousand light year distance from our "Galactic Center". Could a wave cause Earth to wobble?

There is harmony between the time of a full "Precessional Cycle" completion and the distance we are from the "Galactic Center". We are learning today that we have been hit by these waves and are possibly the source for of major destructions in times past. We're finding a possibility that they might be responsible for the ending of our last Ice Age, somewhere around 10,000 to 13,000 BCE. These waves carry particles at the microscopic level as well as particles reaching the size that can hurt life on Earth. (5)

12,500 BP: Indirect and direct evidence indicate about 12,500 to 12,400 years BP (early in the astrological age of Leo) for the building of the pyramid complex at Gizeh in Egypt by Atlantean and other immigrants. This major task was seemingly in preparation for the predicted destruction of Atlantis which probably was expected at or even before about 12,100 BP but actually did not occur till about 11,600 BP, due to the orbital period of Nibiru having been significantly altered on its then most recent approach to and interaction with Earth in about 15,700 BP. (20)

12,400 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) (1)
The 12400 BC event is extremely pronounced in the cores. The graphs show a quick, vast change including the end of the Wisconsin Ice Age. (See: [link to http://www.cassiopaea.org] ) There is a great Oxygen 18 isotope variation. Peaks of Na and very pronounced spikes in Ca, SO (sub 4) and H. (1)

11,600 BP: Direct and indirect evidence indicate a time of about 11,600 years BP for the final destruction of Atlantis and for much of the lost motherland of Mu (Australia) to re-emerge from beneath the waves at another appearance of planet Nibiru. Soon after this event, dingoes ("native" dogs) were first introduced into Australia with a new wave of colonists from Asia, the so-called "Australian" lineage. (20)

10,800 BC: Pole Shift. (6)

10,000 BC: Destruction of Atlantis according to Plato.
10,000 - 8,000 B.C: From 1992 comes another fascinating, mysterious discovery: that of an ancient city in India that appears to have been leveled by an atomic blast 8,000 - 10,000 years ago. Reported in January 1992 by the UK's World Island Review, a construction team discovered the site in Rajasthan, India while preparing to build at housing development. The heavy layer of radioactive ash found in a three-mile-square area concealed "an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people.

One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945," said the newspaper. After its discovery, the ancient city became suspect as the cause of a high rate of birth defects and cancer in the region. "The levels of radiation there (the city site) have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region," said the newspaper. (7)
9550 BC: (Paleolithic) Sea level much lower than now. Global Disruption. (2) (3)
When the solar system moves through the galactic plane, the chance of cataclysmic encounters are much greater than usual. There were mass extinctions of species 94.5 million, 65 million, 29 million, and 11,500 years ago.(9550 BC) (2)

"The windows from on high are opened, and the earth's foundations quake. The earth is breaking, breaking! The earth is crashing, crashing! The earth is tottering, tottering. The earth is staggering, staggering, like a drunkard. And it rocks to and fro like a hut, and its trespass is heavy upon it" (Isaiah 24:18-20)

What is going on? There is more than meets the public eye. Notice that the mysterious Martian meteor landed on Antarctica about 13,000 years ago? Sound familiar? The fact is that Dr. Pietro, Brandenburg, and Nagy may have gotten to close to the truth; this big distraction was created to make sure nobody figures out that this is a meteor from the surface of Mars that was flying along with Phaeton 11,500 years ago! (Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow, pg 194)

The fact is that the Mars meteor fell on Antarctica 11,500 years ago, and this is a solar-system proof of Allan and Delair's cataclysmic theory. What's at stake here? As the magnitude of what happened so recently comes out, many scientist and writers are inventing various cyclical disaster theories. Because the normal human reaction is to assume that if something so horrible happened before, it will happen again, these cyclical cataclysmic theories are the new scientific catastrophobia. Meanwhile, as the solar system goes around the galaxy, it moves above, through, and below the galactic plane approximately every 30 million years like a dolphin swimming through the stars, molecular clouds, and other bodies. When the solar system moves through the galactic plane, the chance of cataclysmic encounters are much greater than usual. There were mass extinctions of species 94.5 million, 65 million, 29 million, and 11,500 years ago. (2)

In November 1977, a cosmic vehicle was sighted by Astronomer Charles Kowal at the Pasadena Observatory. Kowal sighted a new planet, which orbits the Sun between Uranus and Saturn, and named it Chiron. With a highly elliptical orbit, Chiron also travels inside Jupiter's orbit for a few years during it 51-year solar journey. (Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow, p 231) Footnote: Kowal first called Chiron a small planet. Since then, astronomers have also said that Chiron is an asteroid or comet. As you can see in the story of the cataclysm in chapter 2 , the Akkadian epic, the Enuma Elish, actually defines what Chiron is: a moon of Saturn that was propelled into a planetary orbit 11,500 years ago. Chiron was born when Phaeton smashed through the solar system 11,500 years ago! Phaeton is the same as Marduk in the Enuma Elish. Marduk pulled Gaga, a moon of Saturn, free from its orbit, and Gaga assumed a new orbit as Chiron. (8)

9500 - 9400 BC: (Mesolithic) Glaciers/snowfields form on most elevated areas. (3)

9000 BC: (Mesolithic) Slow sea level rise begins globally. (3)

8,800 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) (1)

The 8,800 BC event is well marked - in fact, seems to be the strongest of them all... The Flood of Noah, no doubt! The oxygen 18 isotope variation is noticeable, the rise in sea-salt, elevated levels of C 1 and C1/Na. There is an extreme spike in SO (sub 4) and H readings suggesting widespread volcanic activity - great earth changes were happening at that time, and they registered in the climate, the oceans, and were preserved in ice. (1)

*Note: In the Tractate Brakhot of the Babylonian Talmud it is said that the Deluge was caused by two stars that fell from Khima toward the earth. The statement reads:
When the Holy One . . . wanted to bring a flood upon the world, He took two stars from Khima and brought a flood upon the world.

The passage in the Talmud that makes the planet Khima responsible for the Deluge means: “Two stars erupted from the planet Saturn and caused the Deluge.” (9)
During the “seven days” when the world was flooded by sheets of light, and terrifying signs and commotion filled the heavens, “the Holy One . . . reversed the order of nature, the sun rising in the west and setting in the east.” (Tractat Sanhedrin 108B of the Babylonian Talmud, ed. by I. Epstein (19xx) (10)

8700 - 8600 BC: (Mesolithic) Apogee of "Little Ice Age" (3)

8300 BC: (Mesolithic) Australia/New Guinea/Melanesia become islands (3)

8200 BC: (Mesolithic) Catastrophic floods in lowland South America (3)

8000 BC: (Mesolithic) Indonesian archipelago forms (3)

7500 BC: (Mesolithic) General retreat of glaciers/snowfields (3)

7500 BP: Another worldwide destruction occurred in about 7500 BP at another appearance of planet Nibiru, and this was associated with the return of Antarctica to the South pole. This event would have resulted in massive flooding. This event appears to have been linked to an exodus of refugees from Egypt to Sumeria, where civilization was preserved. It is possible that the Mercury satellite of Saturn was set loose in the inner solar system by this passage of planet Nibiru. (20)

5100 BP: and in Sumeria, humans with incomplete memories / records of earlier technologies attempted to rebuild a major power plant for tapping the Earth's massive electrical charges. The tower failed to function correctly, and brought down a massive discharge of electricity upon itself from the ionosphere, causing cataclysmic winds in the process. A byproduct from the noise associated with this discharge was that most or all of the survivors of this catastrophe suffered from industrial deafness and could no longer communicate verbally with one another. This was not the first time that such reckless engineering brought down disaster upon the human species. The fact that the planetary god Mercury is traditionally linked to communications, make it possible that the planet Mercury may have been running loose in the inner solar system at this time, and it may have contributed to the failure of the Babel technology. (20)

3626 BP: another worldwide destruction occurred. A group of Sumerian descent, who had taken refuge in Egypt some 400 years before, were led out of Egypt amid catastrophic circumstances by a man called Moses (who was in turn guided by humanoid beings apparently possessing flight technology). These refugees from Egypt became the ancient nation of Israel. (20)

7000 BC: (Neolithic) Sri Lanka severed from South India (3)

6500 BC: (Neolithic) Britain severed from mainland Europe (3)

6000 BC: (Neolithic) Saharan/Arabian/Australian lakes/rivers begin to dry up (3)

5400 BC: (Neolithic) Brazilian rain forests assume present form (3)

5250 BC: (Neolithic) Asian monsoon belt shifts northward (3)

5200 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) (1)

Similar evidence from the same source article exists at 5200 BC. This period shows a less severe but similar period. The oxygen 18 profile is close to normal, but there is a visible volcanic dirt band. The dating of this segment is less close because it is clear that nobody is really looking for this cycle, but it appears to correspond to the ash band from the Byrd station core. It is conjectured that the cycle goes unnoticed because of long term aftereffects, such as cooling climate, as well as the fact that each cycle has greater or lesser effects on the earth depending on its relative position in the solar system at the time. What is clear is that whatever comes at 3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores, is capable of setting off prolonged periods of earth changes that are above the levels of ordinary uniformitarian geologic and climatalogical changes. (1)

5000 BC: (Neolithic) Saharan/Arabian deserts assume modern images. (3)

4000 BC: (Neolithic) Scandinavian lake beds tilted/Woods still flourish in Nubia (Egypt) (3)

3600 BC: (Bronze Age) Catastrophic land floods in lowland South America. (3)

3500 BC: (Bronze Age) Asian monsoon belt shifts back to the south. (3)

3000 BC: (Bronze Age) Niagara Falls begin life. (3)

2300 BC: At some time around 2300 B.C., give or take a century or two, a large number of civilizations of this world collapsed, simultaneously it seems. The Akkadian Empire in Mesopotamia, the Old Kingdom in Egypt, the Early Bronze Age civilization in Israel, Anatolia and Greece, as well as the Indus Valley civilization in India, the Hilmand civilization in Afghanistan and Hongshan Culture in China - the first urban civilizations in the world - all fell into ruin at more or less the same time. Why? (11)

2024 BC: The nuclear war in 2024 BC made the Dead Sea into a lifeless body of water. (12)

1644-1628 BC: (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) (1)

The confirmed linchpin for the fall of the late Bronze Age cultures, the Middle Eastern Civilizations, and other recorded disasters that are found to be "around that time," seems to be the period from 1644 BC to 1628 BC. The ice cores show the disturbances starting in 1644 (registering in 1645) and the tree rings show a big spike in 1628, though the entire period was disturbed. (1)
When looking at the data and taking into account the acknowledged dating inaccuracies (some of the ranges of dates can go 100 years in either direction of the spike, even though the spiking is regular and rhythmic) for the more recent dates, and 3 to 600 years variance for the older dates - especially when one considers that these are broad analyses and nobody was really looking for anything specific - they just said "wow! look at that wavy line!" we find that the southern ice cores do not register the same as the northern ones. The 1628 BC event that really slammed the tree rings shows almost no registration in the Antarctic cores in terms of volcanic activity. But the northern cores show the activity beginning 1644 BC. (1)

1600 BC: Yoshiyuki Fujii and Okitsugu Watanabe's "Microparticle Concentration And Electrical Conductivity of A 700 m Ice Core from Mizuho Station Antarctic" published in Annals of Glaciology (1-, 1988) pp. 38-42, demonstrate that "large scale environmental changed possibly occurred in the Southern Hemisphere in the middle of the Holocene. (Within the last 10,000 years). Their depth profiles of micro-particle concentration, electrical conductivity and Oxygen 18 at circa 1600 BC indicates a spike in readings for all of these elements. The evidence shows that this disturbance covered this designated period, but with a "huge spike" at c. 1600 BC. (1)

1630 BC: (Bronze Age) Thera (Santorini) erupts. (3)

1500 BC: Something catastrophic occurred on Earth 1,500 years ago that may have led to the Dark Ages and coincided with the end of the Roman Empire and the death of King Arthur, a Northern Irish scientist said today. It could have been a bombardment of cometary debris or the eruption of a super volcano. But whatever it was, it is clearly etched in the chronology of tree rings from around the world, according to Professor Mike Baillie of Queen’s University in Belfast. (13)

687 BC: (Iron Age) Acute meteorological upsets. (3)

44 BC: Julius Caesar's murder by treachery in 44 B.C. was followed by the appearance of a comet dubbed Caesar's Crown Jewel.

186 AD: Mt. Taupo, in New Zealand, erupts. Romans record 3 days of global darkness.

Dark Ages

540 A.D: The dark ages came and they lasted for more than five hundred years.
Written in Trees, Not Books: The global environmental event that occurred around A.D. 540 is not recorded in any history books. But the tree ring chronologies compiled from samples of trees, some preserved in bogs, which date back thousands of years, single out something that was quite extraordinary. “It was a catastrophic environmental downturn that shows up in trees all over the world,” Baillie told a news conference at the British Association for the Advancement of Science conference. “This event is clear in the tree ring records.” The height of a tree is indicative of the quality of soil it is growing in but the rings hold clues about past climate conditions and have been used to date events in the past. They correctly recorded the year without a summer in the North American region in 1816 and the eruption of various volcanoes around the world. Baillie believes the slowdown of tree growth recorded in the rings around A.D. 540 was due to a bombardment of cometary debris which happened around the time of King Arthur’s death, the end of the Roman Empire and the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Sky on Fire: Traditional myths recorded in 13th-century texts refer to a comet in Gaul around A.D. 540, when the sky seemed to be on fire, according to Baillie. “These myths hint strongly at a bombardment vector for the environmental downturn but are almost universally dismissed as fiction or fantasy by academics,” he said. Baillie is appealing to historians to accept that something terrible happened around 540 and to find a record of it. “I am calling for a debate by scientists and historians on how to approach the evidence for catastrophic events of this kind which were previously not known to have taken place,” he added. (13)

1700, Jan 1: Earthquake with epicenter in Alaska hits. Eskimo tales talk of it. Tsunami hits Japan hours later. (From "Savage Earth" series on PBS.)

1783: The Laki volcano erupted on Iceland, resulting in the loss of the island's livestock and widespread crop failure due to acid rain. Almost 10,000 people succumbed to famine. (17)

1792: An old lava dome collapsed during the eruption of the Unzen volcano in Japan, causing an avalanche and tsunami that killed 14,300 people. (17)

1811: Great Comet. Napoleon should have been paying attention, but he wasn't, and the following year he lost most of his Grand Army in Russia. (14)

1815: The biggest volcanic eruption in recorded times occurred on Sumbawa Island in Indonesia, killing almost 100,000. The effects of the eruption manifested in temporary global climate change. The debris from the eruption of Mount Tambora on Sumbawa Island, took one year to spread around the world, and because of its effects on the world's climate, the following year was known as the "year without summer." Personal diaries and journals agree on the record cold weather of 1816; in New England snow fell in June and frost occurred in July and August. Severe food shortages occurred throughout the world and many died from famine or as victims of related cholera and typhus pandemics. (17)

1883: The worlds climate was also changed and 36,000 were killed by the explosion of the volcanic Krakatoa, another Indonesian island. (17)

1950: A violent earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale hit Assam in Northeast India in 1950. (17)
1960: In 1960 the worlds strongest recorded quake - 9.5 on the Richter scale - devastated Chile, generating a 30 foot tsunami that wiped out entire villages there, and then raced across the pacific to kill 61 people in Hawaii. (17)

1964: A 9.2 quake shook Prince William Sound in Alaska in 1964, killing 25 people and generating a tsunami that took another 110 lives. (17)

1973: Comet Kohoutek showed up in 1973 - not a good time for Richard Nixon. (14)

1976: In China, prone to large, destructive earthquakes, suffered the most devastating earthquake to hit that nation in the twentieth century, killing an estimated 600,000 people in the Tang Shan province. The temblor leveled a 20 square mile section of the city of Haicheng. (17)

1985: A massive quake in Mexico City killed 10,000. (17)

1988: A quake in Armenia killed 25,000. (17)

1992, April 22: An earthquake of magnitude six-plus hit an area approximately one hundred miles southeast of Los Angeles. (18) As predicted by Scallion in his Earth Changes Report.

1992, June 28th: A massive earthquake hit Landers, California. The magnitude was 7.5. The epicenter was one hundred thirty miles east of Los Angeles. (18) As predicted by Scallion in his Earth Changes Report.

1992, August 24th: Hurricane Andrew crossed the Bahamas, hitting Florida's southeastern coast with one hundred-fifty mile per hour winds. According to a CNN broadcast that September, Andrew was the worst natural disaster in the history of the United States. (19) As predicted by Scallion in his Earth Changes Report.

1994: Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 collided with Jupiter. Discovered in 1993. (14)

1994, Jan. 17th: A massive quake hit Northridge, California. It was a vertical thrust quake, and at least a dozen sensors in the region registered higher than 9.0, because of the unusual motion of the quake, although the average magnitude was recorded at 6.6. The quake left fifty-seven dead, eight thousand injured and exceeded $30 billion in damages, making it the most costly natural disaster in U.S. history up to that time. (19) As predicted by Scallion in his Earth Changes Report

1996: An important sequence of events seem to have begun in early 1996, when Comet Hyakutake appeared. In March 1996, the issue of Mad Cow Disease (also called BSE) infecting people in England was announced to the public. This brain disease, that resulted from infected beef spreading the disease to people, results in complete brain destruction and death over a period of years; the disease is believed to be caused by molecules called Prions. At this time there is a concern that over the next ten years large numbers of people may develop BSE disease in England and Europe. And on February 5, 1996, newspapers announced that Buddha's birthplace had been found in Nepal. The significant astrological event at that time: Chiron (an asteroid, associated by astrologers with health issues) was at perihelion, closest approach to the sun, on February 14, 1996. (15)

1998: A mysterious shift in Earth’s gravity 8-6-02 (MSNBC) Something strange has been going on under our feet for the past four years. Earth’s gravity field suddenly shifted gears and began getting flatter, reversing a course of centuries during which the planet and its gravity field grew rounder each year. “Sometime around 1998, something began to make the Earth’s gravity field flatter,” says Christopher Cox of Raytheon Information Technology and Scientific Services. “The result is it looks as if post-glacial rebound has reversed itself. But we do not have any reason to think that post-glacial rebound has in any way stopped or changed. The shift is significant. “The effect is twice as large as post- glacial rebound in terms of effect on the gravity field, and it’s in the opposite direction,” Cox said. “Whatever it is, it’s big.” (16)

---------------------
References:
(1) "Soluble Impurities in Four Antarctic Ice Cores Over the Last 30,000 Years" in Annals of Glaciology (10, 1988, pp 116-120) (3600 year intervals as shown by the ice cores) via Has Nibiru/Planet X Been Sighted?
(2) Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow. pg 195
(3) Catastrophobia, Barbara Hand Clow, Appendix C: Holocene Chronological Highlights pg 250
(4) The Stargate Conspiracy, Lyn Picknett & Clive Prince. p 39
(5) E.DIN, Land of Righteousness by Elliott Rudisill; pg. 224
(6) The Pleiadian Agenda, Barbara Hand Clow, pg. 86
(7) Atomic ruins 8 millennia ago ( [link to web.archive.org]
(8) Cataclysm! Compelling Evidence of a Cosmic Catastrophe in 9500 BC, D.S.Allan and J.B. Delair
(9) Khima by Immanuel Velikovsky
(10) The Deluge in Rabbinical Sources by Immanuel Velikovsky
(11) "Comets and Disasters in the Bronze Age," Benny J. Peiser, British Archaelogy, no. 30, December 1997
(12) Nothing In This Book Is True, But Its Exactly How Things Are. Bob Frissell, pg. 158. This was supposedly the nuking of Sodom and Gomorrah.
(13) Dark Age Disaster ( [link to web.archive.org]
(14) THE GREAT COMET & THE GREAT BEAR ( [link to http://www.spiritoftruth.org]
(15) Planetary Conjunctions, Princess Diana, The Antichrist ( [link to web.archive.org]
(16) There seem to be two schools of thought concerning the coming pole shift ( [link to http://www.crawford2000.co.uk]
(17) The Genesis Race, by Will Hart; pgs. 215-217. ISBN # 1-59143-018-6 (pbk.)
(18) Notes From The Cosmos, by Gordon Michael Scallion; pg. 190. ISBN 0-9619709-0-1
(19) IBID; pg. 192
(20) COMET HALE BOPP: AN ANCIENT WHEEL OF TIME? Precis ( [link to www2.hunterlink.net.au]
(21) IBID CHAPTER 2: Possible Previous Appearances ( [link to www2.hunterlink.net.au]
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 am » by Redwoodrick

Entertaining compilation of dates,events and myths.
You still have not addressed the glaring fact that the moon would have been affected by this cyclical occurrence and it has obviously not been.
You failed to address as well the glaring inconsistencies in this guys timeline of events as regards the creation of our moon and the reoccurring pass by of this star.
I listened and replied as requested and instead of addressing my time stamp referenced inconsistencies you pasted a timeline of events and myths with no reference at all to what I pointed out?
Can you address the problems I illustrated please?
What about the moon's orbit?
Why hasn't it been thrown out during these pass by events if they have been happenig for 65 million years????????
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am » by Punjedi

Lot of speculation and myth in that timeline.
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext